Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2009, 11:47 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Also, how necessary is it for me to get a 12 bar at the start? What do you guys think of the SI bar? Not overpriced and lifetime warranty against broken welds.
Old 11-05-2009, 11:49 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by toneth
Also, how necessary is it for me to get a 12 bar at the start? What do you guys think of the SI bar? Not overpriced and lifetime warranty against broken welds.
I think a good flat bar can help learn, but it's not necessary. Leah didn't have one on to start and we learned that the f4i rear seat acts like a catapult for your bike.

I feel like if you're an aggressive learner, that flat bar will help. If not, it doesn't really matter.
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Word. Youre callin us your wives and you want us to be like sure no problem come to the spot and chill after you talk down to us
Ooopsss, my bad son..
Yo... Star... u might be fucked in the game.. I tried to help, but I'm not gonna put my BP wheelie goal on the line for you home skillet....
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

Word. Youre callin us your wives and you want us to be like sure no problem come to the spot and chill after you talk down to us
ahahaha, yeah thats pretty funny
Old 11-05-2009, 12:01 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by toneth
on my 05 636 (1st stunt bike) i had a foot bar with the tail and seat cut down. that was pretty much same location as your foot being in a cut seat, but the bar was WAY past 12. i dont think its 100% nessasry, but wont hurt either.
if your going to go nuts before you have bp, idle, or good brake and/or throttle control down it might not be a bad idea.
its prob best to take your time and get the basics down before getting crazy and agressive. crawl, before you walk...... walk, before you run
Old 11-05-2009, 12:06 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Ooopsss, my bad son..
Yo... Star... u might be fucked in the game.. I tried to help, but I'm not gonna put my BP wheelie goal on the line for you home skillet....

Originally Posted by INSANECRAZZY
ahahaha, yeah thats pretty funny
Yeah I dont get it
Old 11-05-2009, 12:24 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

starkid22 is a decent person

570 STUNTER OK MY BAD MY MOUTH ISSHUT GO AHEAD STEP ON ME
Old 11-05-2009, 12:31 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by starkid22
570 STUNTER OK MY BAD MY MOUTH ISSHUT GO AHEAD STEP ON ME
Your a fool
Old 11-05-2009, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by monday518
Your a fool
COME ON KEEP IT COMIN
Old 11-05-2009, 12:37 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

wheelies?
Old 11-05-2009, 12:45 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

30% chance of rain from 7-12.

Look we're both runnin in different directions
Old 11-05-2009, 12:54 PM

FINAL STATEMENT, FIRST OF NEAL I WASNT INCLUDING YOU OR TRYIN TO PUT ANYONE DOWN, I WASNT TRYING TO ATTACK NO ONE I CAME ON REPPIN MY TOWNS AND EGO WANNA BASH ME FOR IT, TELLING ME TO GO BACK TO THE DIRTY NY, OK, I WAS STARTING A THREAD THINKIN YA WERE COOL AND CHILL, BUT BECAUSE I SAID 570 POCONO STUNTERS ITS A BIG DEAL. I SAID U ALL MY WIVES TO WHOEVERS HATIN ON ME MY 1ST WIFE IS EGO AND WHOEVER FEELS THE SAME ABOUT NY KIDS SAYIN THEIR DIRTY AND DONT DESERVE TO LIVE ANYWERE ELSE BUT NY CAN JUST DO THEIR THANG

EGO
I'm a trader

Bike: tastycakes

Re: pocono 570 stunters in the building

I hate to tell you but the hole RR thing is played out
Beisdes all the RR bs you so called HYBRIDS are the one that took our poconos from being a nice place to go on the weekends to a ****** war zone. You are so cheap you don't even pay to have your trash picked up insted you pack it in your ghetto cruzer and dump your trash off on the street or the woods! That's great take a nice place like the poconos and trash it to look like the damn city your from. EAST STROUDSBURG in the house!!!!!!!!!!!! And I not your BUDDY

after that you expect me to be quiet like im some ***** or something, then have i have the d train riders following him. LIKE C'MON IF YALL THINK IM WRONG HERE WHATEVER FORREAL WHATEVER MAN I KNOW IM REAL I TRIED TO KEEP IT REAL STEP ON ME FOR THAT AND IF YOU THINK IM A FOOL ..... WHO ARE YOU
LIKE I SAID BEFORE TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN IM NOT TRYIN TO DOWN ANYONE ,ONLY THE ONES THAT IM CURSING OUT ,THE ONES THAT ARE TRYIN TO DOWN ME SO DO YOU FAM

Last edited by starkid22; 11-05-2009 at 12:57 PM.
Old 11-05-2009, 01:04 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

My head started to hurt.

Old 11-05-2009, 01:05 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by starkid22
FINAL STATEMENT, FIRST OF NEAL I WASNT INCLUDING YOU OR TRYIN TO PUT ANYONE DOWN, I WASNT TRYING TO ATTACK NO ONE I CAME ON REPPIN MY TOWNS AND EGO WANNA BASH ME FOR IT, TELLING ME TO GO BACK TO THE DIRTY NY, OK, I WAS STARTING A THREAD THINKIN YA WERE COOL AND CHILL, BUT BECAUSE I SAID 570 POCONO STUNTERS ITS A BIG DEAL. I SAID U ALL MY WIVES TO WHOEVERS HATIN ON ME MY 1ST WIFE IS EGO AND WHOEVER FEELS THE SAME ABOUT NY KIDS SAYIN THEIR DIRTY AND DONT DESERVE TO LIVE ANYWERE ELSE BUT NY CAN JUST DO THEIR THANG

EGO
I'm a trader

Bike: tastycakes

Re: pocono 570 stunters in the building

I hate to tell you but the hole RR thing is played out
Beisdes all the RR bs you so called HYBRIDS are the one that took our poconos from being a nice place to go on the weekends to a ****** war zone. You are so cheap you don't even pay to have your trash picked up insted you pack it in your ghetto cruzer and dump your trash off on the street or the woods! That's great take a nice place like the poconos and trash it to look like the damn city your from. EAST STROUDSBURG in the house!!!!!!!!!!!! And I not your BUDDY

after that you expect me to be quiet like im some ***** or something, then have i have the d train riders following him. LIKE C'MON IF YALL THINK IM WRONG HERE WHATEVER FORREAL WHATEVER MAN I KNOW IM REAL I TRIED TO KEEP IT REAL STEP ON ME FOR THAT AND IF YOU THINK IM A FOOL ..... WHO ARE YOU
LIKE I SAID BEFORE TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN IM NOT TRYIN TO DOWN ANYONE ,ONLY THE ONES THAT IM CURSING OUT ,THE ONES THAT ARE TRYIN TO DOWN ME SO DO YOU FAM
dude.....shhhh
Old 11-05-2009, 01:20 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

I love how fake little RR's come on here and need to FIGHT for what they call repect..
Old 11-05-2009, 01:21 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Trix, you were killing it the other night...
Old 11-05-2009, 01:27 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

How important is it to have two passenger seat bolts? The one on the right side is missing too. I also gotta order some rider seat bolts.
Old 11-05-2009, 01:43 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

mr m owns the 570
Old 11-05-2009, 01:44 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

anyone need a trailer?
Old 11-05-2009, 01:45 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

yo... I'd get all them bolts on cause the last thing u wanna have to be concerned about at the worse moment is "why the **** is this seat moving?" I'm telling you this cause my seat for some odd reason does not lock properly and that's always in the back of my head.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses