Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2009, 12:30 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
this weather sucks... i hate having to accept the fact that it's going to be winter SOON
I agree- Im not looking forward to this long cold winter of making wheelies.
Old 11-05-2009, 12:38 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by EGO
before I make a post does anyone know in here if the 09 zx6 fender fits the 05-6 forks? Looks like it should from the fender mounts but who the hell knows they could be off a hair or two
i have a 06 fender on my 07 forks on my 03
Old 11-05-2009, 12:42 AM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by skillz
i have a 06 fender on my 07 forks on my 03
well if you look at the mounts on the 09 they look the same right? I found a mint 09 fender on ebay that I might just buy but I wanna make sure it fits first. Got my forks coming along with seats and rotors and exhaust.
Old 11-05-2009, 01:13 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Tone the Natural:

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/464...headlight.html
Old 11-05-2009, 01:27 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by starkid22
Yo neal pm me the spot i wanna stunt
I dont live in PA

Old 11-05-2009, 01:32 AM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I dont live in PA

Pm sent toneth and for real neal this kid wants you to ride with him hahahaha damn he is hard up lol. Funny he will never know where the PA spot is lol
Old 11-05-2009, 08:08 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Looking for a single bike trailer.. One that folds preferably.......
Old 11-05-2009, 10:09 AM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Check it out - a random clip on youtube from the Halloween ride when we were in Times Square
thats a sick little vid!!! must have been an awesome feeling..... pretty much shuting down time square....... and killing it. nice!!!!
all you guys killed it, i gotta make it out one of these times
Old 11-05-2009, 11:13 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by EGO
Pm sent toneth and for real neal this kid wants you to ride with him hahahaha damn he is hard up lol. Funny he will never know where the PA spot is lol
I dont live in PA - Im in a NY thread Thats why Im confused on the matter lol. Oh well. BLOX!!!!!!!
Old 11-05-2009, 11:17 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Ego I sent the money for that headlight.

I gotta take the throttle off tomorrow and see if the clipon is bent. The throttle has no pull back and sticks bad. It probably is bent considering that's the side it went down on and the brake lever broke off. It definitely hit the clipon. If it is bent, any way to get the throttle to unstick short of buying new clipons?
Old 11-05-2009, 11:19 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by toneth
Ego I sent the money for that headlight.

I gotta take the throttle off tomorrow and see if the clipon is bent. The throttle has no pull back and sticks bad. It probably is bent considering that's the side it went down on and the brake lever broke off. It definitely hit the clipon. If it is bent, any way to get the throttle to unstick short of buying new clipons?
yeah I have the stock clip ons somewhere Ill give them to you if you just pay shipping
Old 11-05-2009, 11:20 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by INSANECRAZZY
thats a sick little vid!!! must have been an awesome feeling..... pretty much shuting down time square....... and killing it. nice!!!!
all you guys killed it, i gotta make it out one of these times
Times Square is always the highlight of the ride. Sick ****.
Old 11-05-2009, 11:22 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by monday518
yeah I have the stock clip ons somewhere Ill give them to you if you just pay shipping
That'd be sick. Thanks man.

I'll check to see if they're bent first this weekend.
Old 11-05-2009, 11:31 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

starkid22 is a decent person

ego relax, neal i was asking cause i hit up everywhere but i get chased out by officers, even if its a closed lot i got permission for one place but neighbors down the road keep calling officers all day there too, and i didnt ask for any vids from anybody get that strait i have vids of my own so relax. u have a gsxr, good for you .thanks for the motivation guys but im on here, u minus well put a ring on it cause im on it everyday ur all my wives deal with me or divorce me and ego relax its not that serious. you pulling 3 days back, you really like bitching like that, u serious- everyday?
im in my own stunt life thats good i ask for pointers and dudes wanna ride egos **** go ahead act like that, but youll see brothers im HERE!!!!!!!!
and now LETS see what lame has to quote this LAME GOING ONCE....., LAME GOING TWICE......,SOLD TO THE LAME NAMED _________________
Old 11-05-2009, 11:33 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Just taking a guess here but I'm pretty sure not a single person here is going to want to ride with you.
Old 11-05-2009, 11:35 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

just taking a guess here but i'm pretty sure not a single person here is going to want to ride with you.
Old 11-05-2009, 11:37 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

starkid22 is a decent person

Just taking a guess here but I'm pretty sure not a single person here is going to want to ride with you.
Old 11-05-2009, 11:43 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

ego relax, neal i was asking cause i hit up everywhere but i get chased out by officers, even if its a closed lot i got permission for one place but neighbors down the road keep calling officers all day there too, and i didnt ask for any vids from anybody get that strait i have vids of my own so relax. u have a gsxr, good for you .thanks for the motivation guys but im on here, u minus well put a ring on it cause im on it everyday ur all my wives deal with me or divorce me and ego relax its not that serious. you pulling 3 days back, you really like bitching like that, u serious- everyday?
im in my own stunt life thats good i ask for pointers and dudes wanna ride egos **** go ahead act like that, but youll see brothers im HERE!!!!!!!!
and now LETS see what lame has to quote this LAME GOING ONCE....., LAME GOING TWICE......,SOLD TO THE LAME NAMED _________________

Yo.. my dude... I don't know what happened between you and every1 else here, but take it from me... If you're new here, you kinda have to fall back and chill. People just don't give out info like that to any ol' body... I now understand why... If I were you, I'd eat a lil bit of **** here for a while until people get to know you... just fall back and be humble.. Every1 that I've met on here are real cool peeps, but one thing that won't fly here is a new person beefin'. Just fall back son... ask your little questions here and there and chill. in time people may open up to you.. I'm not coming at you sideways, but I'm tryna put you on to the way it kinda works here...
Hope this helps kid.
Old 11-05-2009, 11:45 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Yo.. my dude... I don't know what happened between you and every1 else here, but take it from me... If you're new here, you kinda have to fall back and chill. People just don't give out info like that to any ol' body... I now understand why... If I were you, I'd eat a lil bit of **** here for a while until people get to know you... just fall back and be humble.. Every1 that I've met on here are real cool peeps, but one thing that won't fly here is a new person beefin'. Just fall back son... ask your little questions here and there and chill. in time people may open up to you.. I'm not coming at you sideways, but I'm tryna put you on to the way it kinda works here...
Hope this helps kid.
This happened:
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/259...-building.html
Old 11-05-2009, 11:45 AM
NealFoReal

ur all my wives deal with me or divorce me
Word. Youre callin us your wives and you want us to be like sure no problem come to the spot and chill after you talk down to us

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses