Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 08:30 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Nice. I was too shot to do anything tonight. This weekend I'm gonna take side fairings off and and put them away, straighten out the front wheel, swap the radiator, un-ghetto rig the TOS., take the upper stay off, mount the gauges on the triple, and hopefully my friend brake lever will be here.
Old 11-04-2009, 08:30 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

omg what the **** w that rr thread?
Old 11-04-2009, 08:31 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by EGO
omg
dont know if you caught this so im reposting it lol. i thought it was funny - pm's me from me to mohawk

Why didnt you say wassup to your RR brotha

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/259-pennsylvania/267562-pocono-570-stunters-building.html[/QUOTE]

Dudes like that make me wanna turn my vest in
Old 11-04-2009, 08:32 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by toneth
Nice. I was too shot to do anything tonight. This weekend I'm gonna take side fairings off and and put them away, straighten out the front wheel, swap the radiator, un-ghetto rig the TOS., take the upper stay off, mount the gauges on the triple, and hopefully my friend brake lever will be here.
you dont need the gauges either. put them ***** away somewhere.
Old 11-04-2009, 08:35 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
you dont need the gauges either. put them ***** away somewhere.
****...I was thinking let me leave them on incase the coolant like or oil light comes on.. but I just realized I didn't even check to see if it had oil in it.
I wasn't gonna do nothing crazy, just ziptie em to the triple. Also the throttle sticks BAD. There's barely any pull back. Any idea what I can do to fix that?
Old 11-04-2009, 09:31 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
omg what the **** w that rr thread?

That guy is an uneducated idiot that perpetuates (sp) the stereotype of what most people think of when they hear Ruff Ryders. He thinks the "R" makes him an automatic badass and that he is better than everyone else. Notice his comment about "Respected By All"...? There was no need for that. Everyone knows a Ruff Ryder or two that they respect, Chino for example, but for everyone you respect, there are 250 that you hope die in a chemical fire. I am embarrassed to be wearing an "R" on my back when I hear of people like this.
Old 11-04-2009, 09:41 PM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

****...I was thinking let me leave them on incase the coolant like or oil light comes on.. but I just realized I didn't even check to see if it had oil in it.
I wasn't gonna do nothing crazy, just ziptie em to the triple. Also the throttle sticks BAD. There's barely any pull back. Any idea what I can do to fix that?
Yo tone.. I'm not that nice with the wrench and **** but I've noticed that when the throttle is too closely inward, the throttle sticks, but when I pull it further out towards the end of the bar, I have no problem... but thats just my novice observation.. others may be waaaaaay more insightful than me on that topic...
Old 11-04-2009, 09:43 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

starkid22 is a decent person

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ4Jd-QouvQ
Old 11-04-2009, 10:06 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Yo tone.. I'm not that nice with the wrench and **** but I've noticed that when the throttle is too closely inward, the throttle sticks, but when I pull it further out towards the end of the bar, I have no problem... but thats just my novice observation.. others may be waaaaaay more insightful than me on that topic...
i gotta look into that. good looks. I havent taken it out of first since it has no brakes right now.. hope all the gears work.
Old 11-04-2009, 10:07 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Pull the throttle off and see if the clipon is bent. Check the cables to see if they're kinked.
Old 11-04-2009, 10:20 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

My phone service sucks in my basement my **** was breaking up something serious.

Sams = gonna have the beats put on his wheelies.

Come summertime Sams wheelie privileges gonna be revoked.
I'm with a friendly wager.. we'll battle in July on some Jon Jon vs Wink **** but much squidlier.
Old 11-04-2009, 10:22 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Check it out - a random clip on youtube from the Halloween ride when we were in Times Square

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfd8gYjzCWE
hahaha so ******* sick that gets me pumped well atleast I got to go to hollywoods block party or I would be totally pissed lol

Ok I lied I'm not happy I missed that at all

Last edited by monday518; 11-04-2009 at 10:27 PM.
Old 11-04-2009, 10:23 PM

Any body has clip ons for a gsxr?
Old 11-04-2009, 10:23 PM

In pa nj ny let me know pm me!!!
Old 11-04-2009, 10:24 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

This **** is sick

Now that Gangsta
Old 11-04-2009, 10:26 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

yo that random clip of us in times square .. pretty nice
Old 11-04-2009, 10:27 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by monday518
Now that Gangsta

I wanna try that but I doubt its gonna end up without me stalling real bad and nutslapping the tank
Old 11-04-2009, 10:29 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

someone went down hard right in front of my house today ... dude hit a parked car on the opposite side of the street i guess he lost control .... my mom took the pix
Old 11-04-2009, 10:31 PM
www.GRAMX.com

wow thats pretty sweet on that green kawi ....
Old 11-04-2009, 10:45 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Sicc0
someone went down hard right in front of my house today ... dude hit a parked car on the opposite side of the street i guess he lost control .... my mom took the pix
scavenge some parts

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses