Old 11-04-2009, 08:01 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

the round bar isnt touching YET!
Old 11-04-2009, 08:02 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
No handed sitdown scrape Definitely sick
You know what - I read it wrong. I thought he came in to a scrape but first he posted this sayin these are fun to mess around with and then burnoutnuts said no fun unless its a no hander and he posted the nh pic which is still sick no hander that high up

Name:  11.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  84.0 KB

Name:  22-2.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  105.4 KB
Old 11-04-2009, 08:04 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by EGO
the round bar isnt touching YET!
I PM'd your homie Mohawk to ask him why he hasnt welcomed his RR buddy in your pocono thread and he said - and I quote lol:
[QUOTE]
Why didnt you say wassup to your RR brotha

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/259-pennsylvania/267562-pocono-570-stunters-building.html[/QUOTE]

Dudes like that make me wanna turn my vest in

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by chinof4i
oooo **** the wiii got internet
chino!!! you get my text asking if you ate your phone?
NealFoReal

Yo Mike I'm out for tonight I forgot my dad reserved my help 3 days in advance for tonight I need OUT of this ****** house already
Old 11-04-2009, 08:05 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Aight so the forks are tweaked pretty bad. The wheels not aligned with the bars. It's considerably turned to the right. I'm gonna be tank slapping after every wheelie if I leave them like this. Could I just loosen the bolts, hold the wheel between my legs (no homo), and straighten the bars out then re-tighten? The forks don't look damaged. Also the way the TIp sensors grounded is that red wires cut off and wrapped around one of the frame screws.
Old 11-04-2009, 08:05 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
chino!!! you get my text asking if you ate your phone?
He actually did eat his phone which is why he never got back to you
Old 11-04-2009, 08:06 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by MikeM
the bike wont stay up on a round bar very well. leaning left/right only works when the tail can move oeft to right, making the tire pivot. ive never seen anyone do a dead christ with a round bar, but i dont think thats whats happening in that pic anyway.
ive seen bubash do them...
Old 11-04-2009, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
ive seen bubash do them...
no handed scrapes...
Old 11-04-2009, 08:08 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by toneth
Aight so the forks are tweaked pretty bad. The wheels not aligned with the bars. It's considerably turned to the right. I'm gonna be tank slapping after every wheelie if I leave them like this. Could I just loosen the bolts, hold the wheel between my legs (no homo), and straighten the bars out then re-tighten? The forks don't look damaged. Also the way the TIp sensors grounded is that red wires cut off and wrapped around one of the frame screws.
Yes you could do that with the forks. FYI - my forks are soooo tweaked that when Im in a wheelie my wheel is turned to the right at all times lol. So as long as youre not pow powing all over the place then you should be fine when setting the wheel down. BUT since you have time anyway til you get it on the road then yeah loosen everything up and tighten it all back down aligned. With the TOS near the red wire there should be a green wire as well. Hold up - I'll get you pics. Cut the green and solder it to the red. The TOS is the only set of wires that I actually cut and solder now.
Old 11-04-2009, 08:09 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
^that was a good session... shawn put more pics up from there in my smugmug from shots he got...

i dunno if you seen but i started playin with handful of pics... i picked my favorite pic of everyone and messed around makin little backgrounds. I'll post em all up when im done

looks alot better on a black background vs. this blue
OH **** ross this is sick!!!!! I never seen it, I must be to into yelling at mister RR from PA clown
Old 11-04-2009, 08:10 PM
NealFoReal

If the tip sensor is removed from you bike you need to jump the wires at this part of the harness:

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/pos...224-post5.html

If you still have the TOS on your bike and wanna keep it on there just cut these red and green wires and solder them together and youre done.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/pos...35-post16.html
Old 11-04-2009, 08:11 PM

loosen from left to right side...
left clipon and top triple
right bottom triple
left pinch on the wheel

wiggle them around till its straight then tighten it all back up
Old 11-04-2009, 08:13 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

if the forks dont look damage, take off clipons and the top triple clamp, leave the bottom one on tight. straighten it between your legs, and see how it looks.
Old 11-04-2009, 08:13 PM
NealFoReal

Oh and EGO check out your homie starkid and his toys lol

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/album.php?albumid=673

Old 11-04-2009, 08:14 PM

wow i got over 1k in posts....only took over 5 years
Old 11-04-2009, 08:14 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

If the tip sensor is removed from you bike you need to jump the wires at this part of the harness:

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/pos...224-post5.html

If you still have the TOS on your bike and wanna keep it on there just cut these red and green wires and solder them together and youre done.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/pos...35-post16.html
Yeah mine looks exactly like that.. but instead of the wires being jumped, the red wire is completely cut off and instead of being near the connector with the rest of the wires, it's grounded to the frame. If it's already cut off can I still jump them? The red ones already cut. Could I just cut the green slice them and electrical tape them for the same effect? I gotta see if the TOS is still there.
Old 11-04-2009, 08:17 PM
NealFoReal

Yeah mine looks exactly like that.. but instead of the wires being jumped, the red wire is completely cut off and instead of being near the connector with the rest of the wires, it's grounded to the frame. If it's already cut off can I still jump them? The red ones already cut. Could I just cut the green slice them and electrical tape them for the same effect? I gotta see if the TOS is still there.
Yeah jump the red and green together - the green is the ground. You could ghetto it with electrical tape if you want but me personally I like to solder it because you wouldnt want your ghetto rigged TOS to come loose and the bike shut off on you while youre in a wheelie. I know a bunch of people on here have not bypassed their TOS and nothing has ever happened but why chance it
Old 11-04-2009, 08:18 PM
NealFoReal

The TOS probably is off the bike if he just cut the wire from the first plug to bypass it.
Old 11-04-2009, 08:29 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

Originally Posted by onewheelneal
oh and ego check out your homie starkid and his toys lol

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/album.php?albumid=673

omg

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses