Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2009, 09:18 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by MikeM
did you see the one with his 8 hour techno-thon? you cant listen to electronic music for 8 hours without acid or a healthy regiment of E
yup. thats the one that made me think it.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:59 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

no the one song was 9 and a half hours long and we played it through all day and most of the night it was a funny day cause we walked away and left the ipod going for like a half hour and came back and listened to the rest hahaha
Old 03-17-2009, 10:05 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

yeah yeah. say no to drugs
Old 03-17-2009, 10:05 AM

JFox is an unknown quantity at this point

NEW TO THE SITE..SUP GUYS...

MOST OF YOU KNOW ME PROBABLY FROM RIDING WITH HOLLYWOOD GINGY JUSTIN RONALD AND FEW OTHERS FROM BK....

IF YA EVER PRACTICING OR JUST RIDING JUST SHOOT ME A PM.......CAN USE THE PRACTICE AS A LEARNING EXPIERENCE FROM MOST OF YOU WHO ARE BETTER THEN I AM.

HERE MY BIKE.
Name:  IMG00179-1.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  104.8 KB
Old 03-17-2009, 10:11 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
yeah yeah. say no to drugs

like I've said I have never done any whatsoever
Old 03-17-2009, 10:20 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by *trix*
like I've said I have never done any whatsoever
Yut ughhh
Old 03-17-2009, 10:51 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Trix is one of those dudes who is high on life. He's young, and life hasnt fucked him hard enough yet lol.
Old 03-17-2009, 11:06 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by *trix*
thanks lol, those were all after I broke up with my ex fiance in 07 and I was really emo and lame so yeah
awww. i thought they were cool. at least ur real and have a sense of humor.
u were going to get married last year?

i know i had appreciation for the shower clip, and u know i bought my Pantene Pro-V Condition.
Old 03-17-2009, 11:06 AM
NealFoReal

Trix is one of those dudes who is high on life. He's young, and life hasnt fucked him hard enough yet lol.
yeah but if he's went this long w/o experimenting, when life does **** him over he still wont use
Old 03-17-2009, 11:08 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

ugh...my ulcer hurts, pass me the mylanta.
Old 03-17-2009, 11:08 AM

yeah but if he's went this long w/o experimenting, when life does **** him over he still wont use
hmmmm what could be that bad?
Old 03-17-2009, 11:09 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by dirty jerzey alie
awww. I thought they were cool. At least ur real and have a sense of humor.
U were going to get married last year?

I know i had appreciation for the shower clip, and u know i bought my pantene pro-v condition.
Old 03-17-2009, 11:12 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
hmmmm what could be that bad?
lifes full of surprises.
Old 03-17-2009, 11:18 AM

lifes full of surprises.
true true. drift machine.
Old 03-17-2009, 11:22 AM
NealFoReal

true true. drift machine.
im not ____ machine anything yet. Actually you could call me crash machine. I definitely earned that title
Old 03-17-2009, 12:58 PM

ur doing just fine neal. i'm proud of u buddy.
Old 03-17-2009, 01:11 PM
NealFoReal

ur doing just fine neal. i'm proud of u buddy.
im proud of you too
Old 03-17-2009, 01:46 PM

SLiM13 is infamous around these parts

yoyo whats poppin!
Old 03-17-2009, 02:07 PM

pita929rr is a decent person

Name:  Project1-1.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  89.0 KB
Old 03-17-2009, 03:52 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Fixed my cage/subframe and now I have to buy a subcage scince I ******* broke my back peg cause I'm a fatass

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses