sell GIXXER 4 F4I????

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2008, 05:40 PM

KANE>NIN is a decent person
sell GIXXER 4 F4I????

i know that seems like a ****** retard question, every one knows gixxers r bunk and f4is are kingshit.... but i allreaddy have dumped a good amount of money into gixxer and am about halfway done,, just got enough extra money around to get a used steal subframe, 905 12bar, and hand brake(not hohey) kid said it just runs on the same callipar.. but i just am worryied that i am going to drop more money in it just to have it blow up cuz im still learning bp... list of mods, two bros pipe,(not hooked up cuz still need power commander, i got FI cage, powers subcage, vortex +5 renthal -1, RK chain, have dented tank and modded the front fairings..

so i am thinkin about just selling it as a stunt bike or striping down most of the parts and selling them sepparate but who wants a bike thats looks stunted with no stunt parts.. i just know that the f4i has a bullet proff motor..
Old 10-19-2008, 05:50 PM

Re: sell GIXXER 4 F4I????

plus i just blow out my front tire today
Old 10-19-2008, 06:15 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

keep the gixxer..just because you suck don't blame it on the bike..
Old 10-19-2008, 06:18 PM
myspace.com/deanellis

Dean Ellis is an unknown quantity at this point

people ripp on gixxer all the time. not saying which is better, but it seems that gixxer's atract more squids that others. but having a gixxer will hold you back in the long run. a 636 or f4i seems to do the trick
Old 10-19-2008, 06:19 PM

yeah yeah im pretty squiddly but i have heard ppl talkin how its good too learn bp on honda cuz u appt to blow ur motor up on most other bikes.. i like my gixxer but that would suck hairy ***** to blow the motor
Old 10-19-2008, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by Dean Ellis
people ripp on gixxer all the time. not saying which is better, but it seems that gixxer's atract more squids that others. but having a gixxer will hold you back in the long run. a 636 or f4i seems to do the trick
yeah i have noticed that, only reason i got the gixxer was cuz it was the cheepest bike to insure that i looked at anyway, i asked insureince co about f4i and that wasnt too much more to insure, and i dont think i checked 636 i really wanted a 600rr or r6 just cuz i didnt know **** and thought they looked cool... but if ur tellin me that bikes gonna hold me back it makes me want to switch up, but in alll reallity its the RIDER not the bike
Old 10-19-2008, 06:35 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

Originally Posted by KANE>NIN
yeah yeah im pretty squiddly but i have heard ppl talkin how its good too learn bp on honda cuz u appt to blow ur motor up on most other bikes.. i like my gixxer but that would suck hairy ***** to blow the motor
your worrying too much..over your oil untill the light stops turining on in a wheelie...forget about it..u cant even wheelies good enough to blow the motor now..
Old 10-19-2008, 07:08 PM

true that, but practice, practice, practice i have come a long way sence spring i can sorta rock bp like titter that **** longest wheelie i ever did was MAYBE half mile but im out there pretty much everyday, now that the weathers gettin shity im not but i still ride alot rain or shine i was ridin today im dedicated dude, i just havent been ridin that long and i think havin a hand brake and 12bar will help me out hardcore,, like im lookin into going to school 4 welding down south so i can ride year round.. nothin makes me happyer then stunting like i can be in the shittyiest of moods, go out and stunt, come back feelin like a crispy hundred dollar bill
Old 10-19-2008, 07:12 PM

CRAZY... is an unknown quantity at this point

keep the gix son, it never held jason brittan back...
Old 10-19-2008, 07:22 PM
www.tobefast.com

YogiR6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Dean Ellis

Aren't you on a Gix in your Avatar
Old 10-19-2008, 07:24 PM

looks like its got 2 head lights
Old 10-19-2008, 07:27 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

i have a gsxr and a f4i. the f4i helped me progress but now i need a 636. keep the gsxr there great street bikes just save your money and get the f4i great for learning and they take alot of abuse
Old 10-19-2008, 07:41 PM

nice well im gettin the steally and 12 and hand brake and then i will just invest in hohey bracket and see if i can find a second calipar on ebay or somethin o yeah and get ez pull clutch
Old 10-19-2008, 07:55 PM
Super Glue It!

LanceR. is a decent person

your motor isn't going to blow up bro. Keep the jiggy, everyone talks to much **** about them, its a bike just like the other and im not saying its better then a f4i but it does have more power which is a good thing.
Old 10-19-2008, 08:15 PM
www.tobefast.com

YogiR6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by KANE>NIN
looks like its got 2 head lights

I was thinkin it looked like 2 airdams with a headlight in the middle.

Either way you can stunt anything. I dont think the type of bike is going to hold you back. Skill does that.

Take look at the starboys. They kill their Uki's
Old 10-19-2008, 08:32 PM

FREDERATOR is a decent person

just add a extra thing of oil and ride that thing ***
Old 10-19-2008, 08:37 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I started on an 06 gsxr 600 and it held me back because I kept breaking the subframe gorilla scraping the bar while learning rear brake. I broke the sub 4 times on each side and each time was out for weeks waiting for parts Sold it to buy an F4i and was still trying to get the brake on smash and was still slamming the bar and I was good - no broken subframes so I was able to ride day after day and progress. Besides the subframe I think its a good bike but me personally I stepped my game up a little once i got onto the F4i.
Old 10-19-2008, 10:15 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

As far as big bikes, I started on that bike too.
And bro, if I didn't break my frame,( not my subby, my actual frame) I'd probably still be rockin it. I gorilla scraped mine all the time.... I never had any motor worries.... U need a man cam chain tensioner and a braced subby though...

But before I learned to pull in the clutch, and hang on to the bars and just merk scrape it, when things got sketchy and I panicked, I would just step off the back and watch it pancake! LOL
But I tell ya what... three times and it cracked my frame where the FI slider bent backwards.

My advice to you is go outside to your bike, get out some tools, and take off that effin FI cage and sell that thing or you will be exactly where I'm at once you start slowing your wheelies down. AND pull your motor and brace up your frame too, if you wanna be extra safe.
Everyone says that the gix's are twitchy... I liked it like that
As soon as I busted my frame I sold my motard and bought an F4i so I would never be without at least one big stuntbike.

So I figured (sort of like you) fix the gix and practice on the Honda...... right? Looks good on paper man! & the only thing I can say is, for me, it's like going from writing your name with a sharp pencil to trying to write it with a marshmallow. <that's the difference... they'll both take work to make ideal.

F4i's are forgiving and they take a crash well. that's it. they are dull and not very responsive in the throttle dept., and the front ends are junk. Money this or money that. it's all where do you wanna spend it.... do what you wanna do, but If I were you I'd just take my time and brace EVERYTHING on that K6 if you are gonna keep it.