tank dent gone wrongg!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2008, 11:22 AM
ClutchMastrLastO

ClutchMastrLast is a decent person
Re: tank dent gone wrongg!!

lol ya def was high as a bird,like always..but ya false alarm i think..i just rattled out the fuel line..minor. its dealt with..but ya ima try cleanen the carbs thru n thru..see how it runs after that..its a 98,im actualy letting the paint dry as i type.so as soon as its done ima have pics up..
Old 10-20-2008, 11:30 AM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

HAHAHAH is that a banana seater beater YZF600R there on ur avitar dude????? SWEET-I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE! so this is what it's like when doves cry BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! FUNNY ****.....

any-whoooo....yea if you cut or changed ur pipe it could cause a bog...or ya need to syncronize ur carbs up....i found 9 out of 10 times it may be a pipe mod that fucked a perfectly tuned engine....as for the tank dent.. you fucked that on your own...now rip up to Canada and burn one with a fellah why don't cha???
Old 10-20-2008, 11:34 AM
ClutchMastrLastO

lol ya boyyy yzf babyy lol..i luv the bike but i stay thrown 2ng gear on themm..the one i got in my pic ther is gone,totald..i just keep the pic to remind me lol,it was my first big bike i learnd to wheelie..ima have pics of my current work in progress.it may be the pipe cause it iss cut short,and mayybeee gutted,has to be cause it screams..but it is an older bikeand may need a good carb cleaning..or maybe the fuel-air ratio not sure yet
Old 10-20-2008, 11:35 AM
ClutchMastrLastO

and you should def consider a suade seat on that yzf..comfort and grip is unmatchedd lol..and the ladies lovee itt....vat iss thiss???? velveettt!!? hahahaha (coming to america)
Old 10-20-2008, 01:28 PM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

naw man, the rubber cover on it is getting re-covered with some black and grey camo this year coming or as a winter project.....and yes, thewoman doesn't care about the seat it's the VIBRATIONS MAN!
Old 10-20-2008, 01:33 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ClutchMastrLast
i was just pushn in the tank with a malet and someshit came off and alll the gass pouredd out the bottom..wtff?
that's gods way of telling you not to stunt a Suzuki bandit
Old 10-20-2008, 04:42 PM

gsxr 4 life is a decent person

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
that's gods way of telling you not to stunt a Suzuki bandit
+1
Old 10-20-2008, 04:52 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ClutchMastrLast
and if the bike iss boggn out like hesitates on acceleration does that mean i need to clean the carbs orr fuel to air ratio or wha??any1 have any ideas?
could be dirty carbs, could also be spark plugs
Old 10-20-2008, 05:46 PM
ClutchMastrLastO

good looks ill change out the plugs..any particualr ones that work better than others??