WTF!cops are asses!

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 03:21 PM
kpz

kpz352 TND btch is a decent person
Re: WTF!cops are asses!

I don't like cops either but I don't wish anything bad on anyone...
Old 10-22-2008, 05:14 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

GOOD LUCK MAN
Old 10-22-2008, 05:15 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
It takes a long *** time dude. The big Denver spot here is finally at the point now where all of the cops are cool, but it took a long time for it to filter through that we are just there to hang out, make some wheelies and have a good time. You are still going to get the a-hole cop that comes through, but don't sweat it. Just do what he says, pack up, don't argue, and just go over his head. Eventually everyone will be leaving you alone.

The BIGGEST key though is try to take care of the spot. Clean up your trash, don't let everyone and their brother **** it up, self govern it if you will. It'll make things a lot easier in the long run for both you guys, the owner and the 5-0.

+865778237878
Old 10-22-2008, 05:42 PM
So'Mich! (734)

SoMichRider is a decent person

There ya go, Stick it to 'em
Old 10-22-2008, 05:53 PM

brandon kloss is a decent person

Originally Posted by kpz352 TND btch
I have a question, I live on my own road but it's a county road so if I put cones up at the end of the road I'm ok to stunt? I mean I do it anyway I'm just askin because I would like to be legit. Like if some cop did pull down my road.
It is a county road, so technically you don't own the road so it wouldn't matter
Old 10-22-2008, 06:48 PM

KANE>NIN is a decent person

I have a question, I live on my own road but it's a county road so if I put cones up at the end of the road I'm ok to stunt? I mean I do it anyway I'm just askin because I would like to be legit. Like if some cop did pull down my road.
u put cones up??
Old 10-22-2008, 08:35 PM
kpz

no I dont put up cones but i heard if you close off public access you can stunt and yes i own the road but it's still a county road. I dont know how that works.Im kinne pearce and its kinnepearce R.D. we own the property but it's still a county road. Like i said i dont know how that works.But i know if a tree falls down we have to take care of it but ive still been pulled over on my road twice once i passed out drunk in a car and the other time i was just coming home behind the shop late at night. I also wrecked a car and got chased all the way home on a flat tire. lol they got me good. Those fckrs.
Old 10-22-2008, 08:38 PM
kpz

I just messed up the og statement. I meant to say i dont do it anyway but i would if i could stunt legit.
Old 10-23-2008, 12:56 AM
SquidWheelies.com

SquidWheelies is an unknown quantity at this point

The BIGGEST key though is try to take care of the spot. Clean up your trash, don't let everyone and their brother **** it up, self govern it if you will. It'll make things a lot easier in the long run for both you guys, the owner and the 5-0.
fortunately we don't have that problem here. we don't get random ******** in our lot, we're not really a city, more of a large rural area lol. But there's not too many stunters around, so noone is here tryin to blow up our lot. as far as the cleanliness, we definitely make sure to clean up after ourselves. We know we have a good thing going and we're not gonna blow it.
Old 10-23-2008, 12:59 AM
SquidWheelies.com

SquidWheelies is an unknown quantity at this point

you can't legally block the public access of a road without a permit, so not only could they bust you for stunting, but i'm sure they have some sort of ticket involving blocking off public roads that they would be more than happy to stick you with. I'd say find a parking lot or a friend with a long and wide driveway lol.

no I dont put up cones but i heard if you close off public access you can stunt and yes i own the road but it's still a county road. I dont know how that works.Im kinne pearce and its kinnepearce R.D. we own the property but it's still a county road. Like i said i dont know how that works.But i know if a tree falls down we have to take care of it but ive still been pulled over on my road twice once i passed out drunk in a car and the other time i was just coming home behind the shop late at night. I also wrecked a car and got chased all the way home on a flat tire. lol they got me good. Those fckrs.
Old 10-23-2008, 04:39 PM

larson is a decent person

It takes a long *** time dude. The big Denver spot here is finally at the point now where all of the cops are cool, but it took a long time for it to filter through that we are just there to hang out, make some wheelies and have a good time. You are still going to get the a-hole cop that comes through, but don't sweat it. Just do what he says, pack up, don't argue, and just go over his head. Eventually everyone will be leaving you alone.

+1000000000

Do some research on it. Since you own the property there might be a loop hole?