fliped a stoppie.. dumb ass holes

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2008, 10:02 PM
clutch it up!!!

NBstunter is an unknown quantity at this point
fliped a stoppie.. dumb *** holes

so i was in this near by town right when all the high schoolers are out for lunch [im home schooled] i went out to see my girlfriends to see how her day was going and to see my friends, i was going up a street that they all walk up and some guys that i have had run it to before when they did $600 in damage to my bike when it was parked by the school and we where behind watching a soccer game. so anyways i turn up this street they throw hand fulls of of dirt and sand in my eyes i cant see anything cause my viser was up and they throw chips in my face as well i cant see anything at all i heard someone throw something in front of me and i couldnt see it duh. so i slamed on my brakes so hard i went end over end, got up went over to the guys and said "why the fu(k do you do this **** to me i never did **** to you!" the one big guy walks to me picks me up by my helmet it felt like getting hung. i tryed to punch him and missed he throw me on my bike i got up picked my bike up and went to the cops. they said we will contact you later to fill out a report. they said i should go to the Hospital because i was in a lot of pain cause the bike fell right on top of me, so i go to the Hospital spend 2 hours in the trama room the first doctor told me i broke my neck but a few x rays later he said it wasnt broken and i never broke anything but i have road rash all over and im so friggin sore. $800 in damage to the bike. may end up going to court over it and just wondering what to do or say? thanks!
Old 10-17-2008, 10:07 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of
Re: fliped a stoppie.. dumb *** holes

dude thats fucked up i dont even no what i would of done. But i do no i would not have let that **** go likely.
Old 10-17-2008, 10:10 PM
clutch it up!!!

i cant fight them its 10 of them and 1 of me. and all my friends are girls one more reason they pick on me grrr. and yeah just to say this when this happend i was not doing a stoppie but i slamed the brakes so hard i fliped very fast.
Old 10-17-2008, 10:17 PM

slipperone is a decent person

ah just a bunch of haters...the girls will love you more for them pickin on ya...
Old 10-17-2008, 10:22 PM
clutch it up!!!

yeah but i cant aford $800 in damage every time i go into town. now i wont even leave my bike at the mall cause i know if they are there and see it they will do something to it. alarm system cause in today just gotta get it on there
Old 10-17-2008, 10:28 PM

slipperone is a decent person

go hide somewhere and film them ****** with it....then take their *** to court
Old 10-17-2008, 10:32 PM

jeffd89 is a decent person

Yo those kids are a bunch of ******* but yo after they go to court n have to pay for ur damages for throwing the sand in ur eyes and making u crash they wont wana **** with you any more. after u tell the judge wat they did hes atleast gona give them charges and stuff and they will get atleast probation trust me they wont **** with u after that cause they wont want to get locked up. Dang that sucks though!
Old 10-17-2008, 10:33 PM
clutch it up!!!

oh im thinking about it. just leave my bike in the parking lot at lunch hour and hide behind this wood pile thats there and watch what happens im really thinking of doing that man.
Old 10-17-2008, 10:34 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Old 10-17-2008, 10:35 PM
clutch it up!!!

Originally Posted by jeffd89
Yo those kids are a bunch of ******* but yo after they go to court n have to pay for ur damages for throwing the sand in ur eyes and making u crash they wont wana **** with you any more. after u tell the judge wat they did hes atleast gona give them charges and stuff and they will get atleast probation trust me they wont **** with u after that cause they wont want to get locked up. Dang that sucks though!
thats what the plan is really. they keep asking me to fight them but im just gonna stay safe and let the police deal with them so i dont get in trouble.
Old 10-17-2008, 10:36 PM

TL MILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

dont just watch VIDEO TAPE!
Old 10-17-2008, 10:37 PM
clutch it up!!!

Originally Posted by EZEC
you have no clue how temping that looks man....
Old 10-17-2008, 10:40 PM
clutch it up!!!

yeah gonna see if i can use a friends GOOD video camera. biggest deal is my friend was trying to sell his yamaha zuma and i told him i had the money and wanted to try it for a few days and this happend on this bike i paid him for the bike and now we found out i wasnt even legal on his insurence. i hope that dont come back to bite me.
Old 10-17-2008, 10:41 PM

wheelie_king is a decent person

Fight them 1 by 1 when you see each of them you will feel alot better take all your angr on them but dont kill them.

If that happend to me I would fight all 10 of them even though im going to get my a$$ beat im not going to look like a pu$$y and get punked so something about it!!!
Old 10-17-2008, 10:43 PM

vtecguy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NBstunter
i cant fight them its 10 of them and 1 of me. and all my friends are girls one more reason they pick on me grrr. and yeah just to say this when this happend i was not doing a stoppie but i slamed the brakes so hard i fliped very fast.
go get like three friends with bats... ive been there... never on a bike... but they always feel tough when its like 8 on 1 till you start goin ape **** then everyones like what the ***** this kid gunna do... this kid in high school like 2 years ago got cornered by like 6 guys and he just went nutts and started head butting a wall... it was the weirdest thing and he broke his own nose but none of them kids wanted it anymore
Old 10-17-2008, 10:48 PM
Live The High Life

2poor2stunt is a decent person

can you say drive by!!!! get a purple people eater and take care of them ho's!!! haha jk
Old 10-17-2008, 10:49 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by NBstunter
so i was in this near by town right when all the high schoolers are out for lunch [im home schooled] i went out to see my girlfriends to see how her day was going and to see my friends, i was going up a street that they all walk up and some guys that i have had run it to before when they did $600 in damage to my bike when it was parked by the school and we where behind watching a soccer game. so anyways i turn up this street they throw hand fulls of of dirt and sand in my eyes i cant see anything cause my viser was up and they throw chips in my face as well i cant see anything at all i heard someone throw something in front of me and i couldnt see it duh. so i slamed on my brakes so hard i went end over end, got up went over to the guys and said "why the fu(k do you do this **** to me i never did **** to you!" the one big guy walks to me picks me up by my helmet it felt like getting hung. i tryed to punch him and missed he throw me on my bike i got up picked my bike up and went to the cops. they said we will contact you later to fill out a report. they said i should go to the Hospital because i was in a lot of pain cause the bike fell right on top of me, so i go to the Hospital spend 2 hours in the trama room the first doctor told me i broke my neck but a few x rays later he said it wasnt broken and i never broke anything but i have road rash all over and im so friggin sore. $800 in damage to the bike. may end up going to court over it and just wondering what to do or say? thanks!

dude im not gonna lie, i was one of those kids when i was in school up until about 10th grade, then i started sticking up for guys like you, even if that meant fighting my friends.

what they did is fucked up, but if you dont do something (besides telling) its just gonna get worse. i remember when kids used to tell on my friends and i, it would just make us be even more fucked up.

knuckle up, even if you get beat up, i guarantee they will stop. especially if you catch them solo (they cant always be together). you'd be suprised how many kids act tough, but arent **** by themselves when it comes down to it.

and do go do something stupid like get a gun or a weapon.

i knew someone was gonna post something like this.
Old 10-17-2008, 10:51 PM
Nudy Magazine Day

BRYAN P is a decent person

+1
Old 10-17-2008, 10:52 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by wheelie_king
Fight them 1 by 1 when you see each of them you will feel alot better take all your angr on them but dont kill them.

If that happend to me I would fight all 10 of them even though im going to get my a$$ beat im not going to look like a pu$$y and get punked so something about it!!!
+1 agreed.

Originally Posted by vtecguy
go get like three friends with bats... ive been there... never on a bike... but they always feel tough when its like 8 on 1 till you start goin ape **** then everyones like what the ***** this kid gunna do... this kid in high school like 2 years ago got cornered by like 6 guys and he just went nutts and started head butting a wall... it was the weirdest thing and he broke his own nose but none of them kids wanted it anymore
punch youself in the face, your giving this KID advice that will land him in jail or worse. you may be joking, but he's young enough to not know better.
Old 10-17-2008, 10:52 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

**** even if you run up on em squaded up 9 out of 10 will bitch up and u just start swinging and youre good!

Quick Reply: fliped a stoppie.. dumb ass holes