Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2008, 04:29 AM
www.frontiercycle.com

jebova2301 is a decent person
Re: fliped a stoppie.. dumb *** holes

Originally Posted by Kevmo7
Violence is never the only way

i know its probly an "opition" but its never the "only" way
eh...as much as i wish i could agree, i cant. here where i am, there are so many crooked cops that it pretty much IS easier to beat the **** out of someone and pay the cop 20-50 bucks and get out of any charges that may be there.

i got busted in my truck doin 106 in a 55(didnt know my truck went that fast...speedo stops at 100 lol). cop told me to give him 30 bucks and he would write me up as 64 in a 55. best 30 bucks i ever spent lol

moral: if the cops there are as fucked up as here, violence probably is the only real way. hopefully they arent that fucked up though
Old 10-19-2008, 04:33 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

**** man, in new zealand, if a cop steps out of line in any way, they get sacked and made fun of in the newspapers, even stupid stuff like if they use offensive language in a non violent situation they get in trouble!!

lol things are very different over there, america must be as scary as the media here makes it out to be

Guns, Violents and Corrumption
Old 10-19-2008, 04:37 AM
www.frontiercycle.com

**** man, in new zealand, if a cop steps out of line in any way, they get sacked and made fun of in the newspapers, even stupid stuff like if they use offensive language in a non violent situation they get in trouble!!

lol things are very different over there, america must be as scary as the media here makes it out to be

Guns, Violents and Corrumption
yeah...you pretty much just summed it up. state police here lost control of his vehicle going 120 something. crossed the median and hit a car and killed the two girls inside. one was a freshman in college, the other a senior in high school. on their way to get christmas pics with their family. it was the cops 4th on duty accident. he was let go due to medical conditions i believe, and i think he had to serve 90 days in minimal security prison. that was it. a little slap on the wrist
Old 10-19-2008, 09:08 AM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Ken Eberle
im not tryin to say shoot them im just saying Smith & Wesson is better...I'm sorry that my PTSD comes out. i only spent the last 7 months getting blown up and shot at in central Iraq I'm still kinda jumpy....try driving down MSR Tampa during an Iraqi religious holiday and your seen as the bad guy for doing your job
im not on the roads, but i work in the largest prison in country and we got here right when ramadan started, was a jumpy time for everyone knowing that if one kills you its equal to 1000 in a takferi's beliefs

and anyone thats seen knockaround guys alls i have to say is 500
Old 10-19-2008, 09:16 AM

Venom600 is an unknown quantity at this point

Listen to the few smart people. Think things through. Always have something that will hold up in court. Even if you go fight them, provoke them to at least swing first (and have witnesses on your side) so that you can plead self defense and avoid any trouble from the law. Also, taking them on one by one would also be a good idea. I bet it would only take about two maybe three before they got scared and left you alone. Good luck.
Old 10-19-2008, 09:52 AM
Eberle

EBERLE is a decent person

dude you were trying to make a joke and thats okay, but at 14 there is a chance he might take what you were saying seriously.
"dude" there was no joke intended i wasn't the one who said to shoot them i said to NOT use weapons and to NOT fight because he would more than likely get in trouble...what i did say was that S&W was better than Springfield...but i was only commenting on another post by EZEC so get your facts right...i wasn't joking about me having PTSD or me being in Iraq because i just got back from that **** hole country less than a month ago defending yours and many other American's freedom....and you get off treating me like ****? i am one of many US Soldiers who defend yours and every one else's freedom and if you don't feel that is true then you go join whatever branch of the military you choose and you go fight the war on terror...until then you can sit there behind your computer and just shut the **** up

so please before you sit there and talk more **** to me think about what your about to say because your opinion really doesn't matter to me

Originally Posted by EZEC
NBstunter good work ignoring them ****** if you dont let them bother you and they see that you are not getting bothered they will find an easier target to pick on
Old 10-19-2008, 10:39 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

baseball bat I would if somebody did that to me
Old 10-19-2008, 12:24 PM
clutch it up!!!

NBstunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Tell the cops that he assaulted you again, the more he does, the more punishment he will get, he is digging his own hole, but like i said, dont go out looking for trouble

btw was it your soccer game? with your team?
lol no my friends where on in it and i was watching it with my girlfriend
Old 10-19-2008, 01:44 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

find the mouth of the group and hit that bitch. Its usually the smallest of the bunch.cause that is the one that motivates the rest to be the fagots that they r. hit him and take him to the ground and just keep pounding his face. In the end you will get rushed and probably get your *** kicked. but the next time around the mouthy **** wont want to stir **** cause he will remember what it felt like to get his face pushed in. And like stock 05 said aim for the nose it causes the eyes to tear up and stuns the person.
Old 10-19-2008, 03:27 PM

CRAZY... is an unknown quantity at this point

pull a columbine
Old 10-19-2008, 03:42 PM

vtecguy is an unknown quantity at this point

Violence is never the only way

i know its probly an "opition" but its never the "only" way
u fairy... theres nothing wrong with fighting if you dont start it and if theres a legit reason... your dads doin the right thing if hes tellin you to not back down... All the stunters on here talk about how much they dont like cops so why would you call them now?
Old 10-19-2008, 03:46 PM
1 footer wheelies!

Sillyneck is an unknown quantity at this point

get your crazy larrys on lock. see who wants to tangle w/ a bike on the verge of a severe yard sale! sharpen up the 12 bar.... and swing em! if there's a little gravel around.... even better!

Just like in the movies!
Old 10-19-2008, 08:49 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Ken Eberle
"dude" there was no joke intended i wasn't the one who said to shoot them i said to NOT use weapons and to NOT fight because he would more than likely get in trouble...what i did say was that S&W was better than Springfield...but i was only commenting on another post by EZEC so get your facts right...i wasn't joking about me having PTSD or me being in Iraq because i just got back from that **** hole country less than a month ago defending yours and many other American's freedom....and you get off treating me like ****? i am one of many US Soldiers who defend yours and every one else's freedom and if you don't feel that is true then you go join whatever branch of the military you choose and you go fight the war on terror...until then you can sit there behind your computer and just shut the **** up

so please before you sit there and talk more **** to me think about what your about to say because your opinion really doesn't matter to me
i respect you and everyone else who puts in their time serving our country. i would have joined the miltary had i not been convicted of felony assualt with a deadly weapon, the same exact thing that you are promoting.

regardless, if you just got back from iraq or not, if you act like a dumbass, then i will reply accordingly. if my opinion doesnt matter to you, you do have the option of ignoring it and not replying.
Old 10-19-2008, 09:16 PM

shayneusaf is a decent person

grab your friend louie...(louisville slugger) and catch em one at a time..or find out where they all live, and get em one by one...pick those ******* off....******* diicks:YEAH
Old 10-19-2008, 10:28 PM

CARNAHKT is an unknown quantity at this point

There were kids like that in my town they thought they were badasses and thought girls would think they were cool but really nobody liked them, and after highschool most kids went to college or went out and got descent jobs, but those kids are in jail, or working some deadbeat job, going nowhere in life. Fight them if you have to but getting them in trouble with the law will do the most damage to them, plus youll get your **** paid for. After there parents kick there *** they probably just talk **** about you. There is nothing wrong with letting the police deal with it when its 10 on 1 and when they go way overboard like they did.
Old 10-19-2008, 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by CRAZY...
pull a columbine
so lets say he takes your advice and does this, will you feel bad?
Old 10-19-2008, 10:58 PM
www.frontiercycle.com

Originally Posted by stock05
so lets say he takes your advice and does this, will you feel bad?
+100000000000000000
Old 10-19-2008, 11:03 PM
clutch it up!!!

NBstunter is an unknown quantity at this point

walked into the gas stop in the town this happend some kid that always give me the finger when i rode by was working there i guess and he asked me "how the broken neck?" thats what i hate the most is stupid **** like what he said.
Old 10-19-2008, 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by NBstunter
walked into the gas stop in the town this happend some kid that always give me the finger when i rode by was working there i guess and he asked me "how the broken neck?" thats what i hate the most is stupid **** like what he said.

ive given you my opinion on what its gonna take to stop them from harassing you, what you do with it, is up to you.
Old 10-19-2008, 11:20 PM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

the reason why they probably keep doing it is, because they know you wont do anything

Quick Reply: fliped a stoppie.. dumb ass holes