fliped a stoppie.. dumb ass holes

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2008, 08:17 PM
Eberle

EBERLE is a decent person
Re: fliped a stoppie.. dumb *** holes

stop being a dumb ***, this kid is 14 don't go filling his head with stupid ideas.
im not tryin to say shoot them im just saying Smith & Wesson is better...I'm sorry that my PTSD comes out. i only spent the last 7 months getting blown up and shot at in central Iraq I'm still kinda jumpy....try driving down MSR Tampa during an Iraqi religious holiday and your seen as the bad guy for doing your job
Old 10-18-2008, 08:26 PM
Eberle

i agree with the video tape reply use a camera catch them on tape stay there and call the cops before the punks have a chance to leave let the police confront them for you dont try to fight them unless they start **** with you again.... no weapons...maybe a fat sharpie to pack your fist with so you dont break your knuckles but no weapons
Old 10-18-2008, 09:01 PM
Yea...I got that!

Reckless01 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Ken Eberle
go with Smith and Wesson gotta use the 40VE
Dude, nice piece but CLEAN YOUR ******* ROOM!! ....Seriously....pick some **** up I cant see the carpet!

Why all the gun talk? THIS KID is 14! He (like the rest of yous) need to knuckle the **** up and stop hiding behind a barrel! If people did this instead of just shooting the "problem" people would have a lil more of a lil thing called "respect" for each other! The problem is that people play too many ******* video games! Have any one of you had the unfortunate dis-pleasure of ending another human's life? Its not all fun and games, it leaves you with a void that will consume you...unless you are a complete ******* monster! Knowing every day that YOU are the reason mom lost a son, the dad lost a son and best friend, the brother lost a life long pal, and all of the friends lost the company of someone who made them smile! Its easy to say "This ******* pisses me off SO much!! I want him DEAD!!" Then the shot "POP", you stand there looking around scared,.....ears ringing SO loud........smell of gunpowder still in the air, guy laying on the ground bleeding and crying out for his mom "Mooooom...moooommm please GOODDD!!!" Hear him cough? Thats blood in his lungs....don't run listen..."Gurrrrgle hhak mooommyy....*cries*...cough" Hes not so tough now huh? Was it worth it? Hes still bleeding bad but now he has stopped talking and hes convulsing from blood loss...WATCH HIM...don't be a *****....stand there!! You wanted it....you got it!! Now you listen and hear the gurgles getting lower and deeper like an air hose under water! He stopped moving around but he is trying to breathe and no air is going in....just this crazy looking chest jerk....hes gone. Was it worth it>?

You go home and (if you are normal) cry and ask yourself "Why" you then are overcome with FEAR...fear of being caught....you are now terrified, and every door that slams you jump, every time someone knocks on the door you jump thinking its the police! Your nights are filled with horrifying nightmares of this guys death, over, and over, and over you watch him die! You wish you could just take it back, you hear about the "news" in the paper, you see the mom and dad sobbing on the news asking for anyone with any information on whoever MURDERED their little boy to come forward! You see the funeral, you actually walk to the grave and say "I'm so sorry, I wish we'd have just settled it like civil people. I'm so, so sorry if only I could go back..."

Is this what you want?

I'm with Stock.....just fight the guy...trust me!
Old 10-18-2008, 09:12 PM
Call me *Point Blank*

cbr_stunt is an unknown quantity at this point

Holy **** bro.you know a lot about that ****.were you in iraq?
Originally Posted by Reckless01
Dude, nice piece but CLEAN YOUR ******* ROOM!! ....Seriously....pick some **** up I cant see the carpet!

Why all the gun talk? THIS KID is 14! He (like the rest of yous) need to knuckle the **** up and stop hiding behind a barrel! If people did this instead of just shooting the "problem" people would have a lil more of a lil thing called "respect" for each other! The problem is that people play too many ******* video games! Have any one of you had the unfortunate dis-pleasure of ending another human's life? Its not all fun and games, it leaves you with a void that will consume you...unless you are a complete ******* monster! Knowing every day that YOU are the reason mom lost a son, the dad lost a son and best friend, the brother lost a life long pal, and all of the friends lost the company of someone who made them smile! Its easy to say "This ******* pisses me off SO much!! I want him DEAD!!" Then the shot "POP", you stand there looking around scared,.....ears ringing SO loud........smell of gunpowder still in the air, guy laying on the ground bleeding and crying out for his mom "Mooooom...moooommm please GOODDD!!!" Hear him cough? Thats blood in his lungs....don't run listen..."Gurrrrgle hhak mooommyy....*cries*...cough" Hes not so tough now huh? Was it worth it? Hes still bleeding bad but now he has stopped talking and hes convulsing from blood loss...WATCH HIM...don't be a *****....stand there!! You wanted it....you got it!! Now you listen and hear the gurgles getting lower and deeper like an air hose under water! He stopped moving around but he is trying to breathe and no air is going in....just this crazy looking chest jerk....hes gone. Was it worth it>?

You go home and (if you are normal) cry and ask yourself "Why" you then are overcome with FEAR...fear of being caught....you are now terrified, and every door that slams you jump, every time someone knocks on the door you jump thinking its the police! Your nights are filled with horrifying nightmares of this guys death, over, and over, and over you watch him die! You wish you could just take it back, you hear about the "news" in the paper, you see the mom and dad sobbing on the news asking for anyone with any information on whoever MURDERED their little boy to come forward! You see the funeral, you actually walk to the grave and say "I'm so sorry, I wish we'd have just settled it like civil people. I'm so, so sorry if only I could go back..."

Is this what you want?

I'm with Stock.....just fight the guy...trust me!
Old 10-18-2008, 09:32 PM
Eberle

1st off its my living room and it wasn't my mess
2nd i just got back from iraq....my wife didnt clean much while i was gone not only that but it was a lot messier when i got home then it was when i left from my two week leave to go back to Ft Knox
3rd i wasn't saying to use a gun...i was saying that the S&W is better than the Springfield...someone else said to use a gun

and i have seen people die i watched my friend die in school and a Iraqi the coalition forces shot at the gate its not pleasant and wouldn't wish that on anyone most of all a 14 year old kid so please read before you post

if you had read my last message you would have seen that i said to use no weapons and consult the police

stock has good advice yes but fighting isn't the answer

and to NBstunter just remember this.... it takes a bigger man to walk away than to stay and fight.... use your head and you will be alright

Last edited by EBERLE; 10-18-2008 at 09:36 PM.
Old 10-18-2008, 09:45 PM
Yea...I got that!

Reckless01 is a decent person

1st off its my living room and it wasn't my mess
2nd i just got back from iraq....my wife didnt clean much while i was gone not only that but it was a lot messier when i got home then it was when i left from my two week leave to go back to Ft Knox
3rd i wasn't saying to use a gun...i was saying that the S&W is better than the Springfield...someone else said to use a gun

and i have seen people die i watched my friend die in school and a Iraqi the coalition forces shot at the gate its not pleasant and wouldn't wish that on anyone most of all a 14 year old kid so please read before you post

if you had read my last message you would have seen that i said to use no weapons and consult the police

stock has good advice yes but fighting isn't the answer

and to NBstunter just remember this.... it takes a bigger man to walk away than to stay and fight.... use your head and you will be alright
1st Then clean your living room, no matter who's mess it is, I know we weren't allowed to leave messes in the military!

2nd Don't let the wife off the hook make her *** clean whats up with that?

3rd, Smith vs Springfield is a matter of opinion I like the XD9 its a good gun

4th I have been to the sandbox myself! Good fun, lasting memories!

5th learn to know when someone is simply busting your *****...you'll last a lot longer on SL! ........now go clean your living room!
Old 10-18-2008, 09:56 PM
Eberle

now go clean your living room!
i cant I'm stuck at Ft Knox....I cant even ride either of my bikes
and i think she is going to start packing....Buying a house
Old 10-18-2008, 10:56 PM
clutch it up!!!

NBstunter is an unknown quantity at this point

one of them came up to me after they kikced my bike over at the soccer game he came over to me after i rated him out on the cops he pushed me right over my bike i dont him to f off and i just rode off
Old 10-18-2008, 11:26 PM

kirny is a decent person

give the big one a swift kick in the knee cap......i also prefer the headbut method catches them off gaurd haha
Old 10-19-2008, 12:21 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

Originally Posted by NBstunter
one of them came up to me after they kikced my bike over at the soccer game he came over to me after i rated him out on the cops he pushed me right over my bike i dont him to f off and i just rode off
Tell the cops that he assaulted you again, the more he does, the more punishment he will get, he is digging his own hole, but like i said, dont go out looking for trouble

btw was it your soccer game? with your team?

Last edited by Kevmo7; 10-19-2008 at 12:24 AM.
Old 10-19-2008, 12:24 AM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by EZEC
Old 10-19-2008, 12:28 AM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

stocks being all emo...

next time you see them ride right into them and then start swinging....make sure there is people around so when they start kicking you when your down hopefully someone will break it up.

any time you go you at 4 or more people do it in a public place.....for some reason 3 people will kick you in the ribs till you're spitting up blood spit on you and then leave but 5 will stomp you to death....i guess they kind of feed off each other...trust me.
Old 10-19-2008, 02:12 AM

SloppyLobster is a decent person

think you should ride up to them, come to a dead stop right infront of them. then outa nowere give it full throttle and pop the clutch. make sure you jump off the back then anyone left standing immidiatly headbutt with your helmet while his jaws still wide open from seeing your bike trample his 2 buddys :YEAH
Old 10-19-2008, 03:06 AM
kpz

kpz352 TND btch is a decent person

Dude Is Weed Really Leagle In Canada??? Man Your 14 Avoid The ****** Theyre Just Jelous Ur A Stunter And Got A Bike You Cant Win A Fight When They Got A Crowd I Know From Personal Experince I Have Fought And Won And Lost But When It's Alot On One I Always Lost So Dont Feel Bad, That's Fckt Up I Would Want To Get Even But It's Not Worth It In The Long Run Wait 3 Months And Burn Anything They Own In The Middle Of The Night. Sorry Don't Take My Horible Advice But That's What I Would Do. Lol F-ck A Buch Of Haters...
Old 10-19-2008, 03:16 AM
www.frontiercycle.com

jebova2301 is a decent person

Originally Posted by kpz352 TND btch
Dude Is Weed Really Leagle In Canada??? Man Your 14 Avoid The ****** Theyre Just Jelous Ur A Stunter And Got A Bike You Cant Win A Fight When They Got A Crowd I Know From Personal Experince I Have Fought And Won And Lost But When It's Alot On One I Always Lost So Dont Feel Bad, That's Fckt Up I Would Want To Get Even But It's Not Worth It In The Long Run Wait 3 Months And Burn Anything They Own In The Middle Of The Night. Sorry Don't Take My Horible Advice But That's What I Would Do. Lol F-ck A Buch Of Haters...
do wha????
Old 10-19-2008, 03:43 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Fighting is not worth it. If I were in your position knowing what I know now I'd get my parents to seek legal advice.

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 04:09 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by NBstunter
everyone even my parents know about this even my dad told me its gonna come down to a fight when the time comes im just scared never been in a fight before and dont have anyone to have my back all my friends and people i get along with are girls and i am not putting them in a fight. my dad has lots of work out stuff in the basement and i lift 100 LBM blocks of wood everyday for 8 hours and im almost 6 feet tall skiny as **** but very tall. and i have a icon jecket with padding in it i know im gonna leave that on when i fight them and maybe my riding gloves they would hurt if you got them in the nose.
stop being scared, i know its easier said then done, but you probably got more hurt during your crash then you will during your fight.

take your jacket it off it will just restrict movement and take you gloves off too (unless you want to be charged with felony assualt with a deadly weapon).

your dad sounds like hes been in a fight before if he's telling you that you will probably have to fight them, ask him for help and advice on fighting.

im not tryin to say shoot them im just saying Smith & Wesson is better...I'm sorry that my PTSD comes out. i only spent the last 7 months getting blown up and shot at in central Iraq I'm still kinda jumpy....try driving down MSR Tampa during an Iraqi religious holiday and your seen as the bad guy for doing your job
dude you were trying to make a joke and thats okay, but at 14 there is a chance he might take what you were saying seriously.

Originally Posted by SloppyLobster
think you should ride up to them, come to a dead stop right infront of them. then outa nowere give it full throttle and pop the clutch. make sure you jump off the back then anyone left standing immidiatly headbutt with your helmet while his jaws still wide open from seeing your bike trample his 2 buddys :YEAH
again with this stupid *** idea you will charged with assualt with a deadly weapon and aggravated assualt with a vehicle.

Originally Posted by kpz352 TND btch
turn your "Caps Lock" off, then punch yourself in the face after having someone kick you in the junk.

Originally Posted by old duffer
Fighting is not worth it. If I were in your position knowing what I know now I'd get my parents to seek legal advice.
duffer, sometimes fighting is the only way.

Last edited by stock05; 10-19-2008 at 04:26 AM.
Old 10-19-2008, 04:19 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Violence is never the only way

i know its probly an "opition" but its never the "only" way
Old 10-19-2008, 04:23 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stock05
turn you "Caps Lock" off, then punch yourself in the face and having someone kick you in the junk.

Originally Posted by stock05
duffer, sometimes fighting is the only way.
I agree, sometimes it is. I'd just do my best to avoid it.

Originally Posted by Kevmo7
Violence is never the only way

i know its probly an "opition" but its never the "only" way
Self defence?

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 04:28 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

self defence????

i was saying from the point of view that fighting is never the ONLY POSSIBLE way out of something.

Fighting does need to happen in some situations, like if this kid meets one of these dudes alone in a street.

Quick Reply: fliped a stoppie.. dumb ass holes