Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2008, 07:45 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person
Re: fliped a stoppie.. dumb *** holes

Originally Posted by stunt954s
a semi-auto can fix that problem

sucks tho man goodluck
why are there so many trigger happy people around, kid gets in a bit of trouble with some bullies and everybody is considering weapons!!!

man sociaty is so much different in my country, were only farmers and the armed forces have guns, our cops dont carry any, the government is only now considering giving them tazors....

Originally Posted by ninjakiller34
keep your helmet on and head butt the **** outta them
yeah, then atleast they cant hit you in the head and if they do they get fucked up!!
Old 10-18-2008, 08:13 AM

slickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the rough

[quote=Nexus702;3569621]
Originally Posted by 12oclocker
I dont carry a gun, because If I did, people would be dead, and I would be in jail for murder or something, instead I have one of these, they work great :YEAH

tasers are sweet but I found what works best are the mini bats you get from baseball games. Also **** these kids, they fucked you up and your bike, like everyone says park it in plain sight, video tape them destroying your bike, and then turn it over and let the cops deal with it. Better them having the headache of dealing with the law than yourself, and you will get back the damage they have done to your bike

my buddy used one of these mini bats hit this kid in the head the kid died my buddys got 25 to life so with that being said use your head before you do anything crazy park it video tape it just watch your back well your hiding so they dont sneek up on you

Last edited by slickrick315; 10-18-2008 at 08:16 AM.
Old 10-18-2008, 09:18 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by EZEC
agreed
Old 10-18-2008, 11:00 AM

Ridercrazy4life is an unknown quantity at this point

ya Def dont use Knives or bats or **** like that..**** comes back to bite u in the *** down the road.if u do get into a situation with them keep ur helmet with ya if **** starts going wrong crack one over the head with ur helmet and i bet they will think twice
Old 10-18-2008, 12:42 PM

Tucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to behold

go to the police department and talk to the CPT. demand that he do something! !

thats **** is wrong bro
Old 10-18-2008, 02:07 PM

FU Boyz is a decent person

damn this thread is sad..........let the police deal with them and what ever you do let them always punish you first cause there is nothing wrong with self defense even if they are not really breathing.........
Old 10-18-2008, 02:34 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by stunt954s
a semi-auto can fix that problem
why dont you guys stop being dumbfucks giving him advice that will land him in prison on death row.

Originally Posted by Kevmo7
why are there so many trigger happy people around, kid gets in a bit of trouble with some bullies and everybody is considering weapons!!!
because people are pussies nowadays, afraid to get beat up.

Originally Posted by Rick Huling

my buddy used one of these mini bats hit this kid in the head the kid died my buddys got 25 to life so with that being said use your head before you do anything crazy park it video tape it just watch your back well your hiding so they dont sneek up on you
i made a similar mistake when i was younger, i got convicted of felony assualt with a deadly weapon when i was 14 and am still paying for it.

Originally Posted by *trix*
agreed
stop being a ******* douche.

Originally Posted by Ridercrazy4life
ya Def dont use Knives or bats or **** like that..**** comes back to bite u in the *** down the road.if u do get into a situation with them keep ur helmet with ya if **** starts going wrong crack one over the head with ur helmet and i bet they will think twice
your advice was good until you said use your helmet, thats still considered assualt with a deadly weapon.
Old 10-18-2008, 02:43 PM
www.frontiercycle.com

jebova2301 is a decent person

Originally Posted by stock05
why dont you guys stop being dumbfucks giving him advice that will land him in prison on death row.

because people are pussies nowadays, afraid to get beat up.

i made a similar mistake when i was younger, i got convicted of felony assualt with a deadly weapon when i was 14 and am still paying for it.

stop being a ******* douche.

your advice was good until you said use your helmet, thats still considered assualt with a deadly weapon.
^^^listen to what stock says. smart person
Old 10-18-2008, 02:45 PM
www.tobefast.com

YogiR6 is a decent person

I say have a west side story dance fight with all of them.

That'll show em.

But seriously... there is NO shame in getting your *** beat by 10 people. All that means is you now have 10 more fights in your near future.

I would have probably went ape **** on those *******, short temper.
Old 10-18-2008, 04:05 PM
B2S

B2S can only hope to improve

just play evil batman.go out at night slash all there tires..maybe toss a few bricks in there windshield.spray paint I hate faggs and ni$$ers on there cars.they'll get there *** beat.....
Old 10-18-2008, 05:25 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

youve gotta fight back man. come up with a good strategic plan for the ultimate payback. but yeah dont go killing them or anything. just **** em all up real good.
Old 10-18-2008, 06:05 PM
Gaijin

~streetfighter~ is a decent person

Listen to stock05! Guy nows what he's talking about.
Old 10-18-2008, 07:02 PM

black600k3 is an unknown quantity at this point

I understand you situation bro but use your head. Trust me. In highschool there was this mother ****** i hated so bad and he took a girl from me that i cared a shitload about, by making up **** about me. It ate my ******* guts out night and day, I found him one day alone and i walked up to punched him and he pulled a knife and him and his friend chased me trying to stab me. I was so ******* pissed so that night I grabed a bat went to his house at 2am busted in his ******* bed room window and started beating that ****** while he slept. Brutal i didn't give a ****, He lied to my chick, I tried to fight him fair He pulled a knife... I was done. Needless to say cops don't give a **** about that stuff so I may have beaten the **** out of him but he won cause I did 4 months at 17. 4 months doesn't sound like alot of time but try it when your 17. Learn from this **** man. I'm not saying bitch out, just saying be smart man.
Old 10-18-2008, 07:07 PM
clutch it up!!!

NBstunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
Dont be retarded and bring weapons into this. Your only going to get yourself in trouble.

Just stay away from these people, and hope that the cops are going to make them pay for your damages. People are ******** kid, just gotta stay away from them, and learn to fight back if your are approached by one.
i wont even leave my bike at the mall for fear they will be there and do god knows what to it.
Old 10-18-2008, 07:19 PM
clutch it up!!!

everyone even my parents know about this even my dad told me its gonna come down to a fight when the time comes im just scared never been in a fight before and dont have anyone to have my back all my friends and people i get along with are girls and i am not putting them in a fight. my dad has lots of work out stuff in the basement and i lift 100 LBM blocks of wood everyday for 8 hours and im almost 6 feet tall skiny as **** but very tall. and i have a icon jecket with padding in it i know im gonna leave that on when i fight them and maybe my riding gloves they would hurt if you got them in the nose.
Old 10-18-2008, 07:21 PM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

then do what everybody else has said, video tape them smashin it up!!

then take it to the cops and show them and tell them the guys names, give them a copy of the video and make the police go around and show there parents what there kid has been up 2.

Then press charges, they will never **** with you after that.

and dont be scared about a fight man, think what all the girls will think of you if you stood up to 10 guys and showed lots of courage, even if you get beaten up, atleast it shows those guys you arnt scared and then if you catch one alone, they will **** themselves, cause they know you stood up against a gang of them!!!!

Last edited by Kevmo7; 10-18-2008 at 07:25 PM.
Old 10-18-2008, 07:21 PM
clutch it up!!!

and when im to scared to fight them cause ill get in trouble i am not gonna use anything to try and kill them.
Old 10-18-2008, 07:23 PM
clutch it up!!!

Originally Posted by Kevmo7
then do what everybody else has said, video tape them smashin it up!!

then take it to the cops and show them and tell them the guys names, give them a copy of the video and make the police go around and show there parents what there kid has been up 2.

Then press charges, they will never **** with you after that.
only thing im scared of with that is that they wont pay for it and that i have to pay for what they do.
Old 10-18-2008, 07:29 PM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

these guys seem like real mother *******, just complain to the cops man, honestly, fight them if they confront you again, but dont go lookin for a fight with them, get the cops to go give them a hard time, if they keep on doing it, keep on telling the police, eventally the police are gonna get sick and tired of these ******** and sort them out once and for all!

one of them will try give you a sucker punch first if you stand up to them, most ******** will, watch this video to see what to do when that happens:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HTHTW8I1kg

Last edited by Kevmo7; 10-18-2008 at 07:36 PM.
Old 10-18-2008, 07:37 PM
www.frontiercycle.com

jebova2301 is a decent person

Originally Posted by NBstunter
only thing im scared of with that is that they wont pay for it and that i have to pay for what they do.
dude, if you go in with GOOD video evidence and it clearly shows the ****** up your ****, they WILL have to pay for it. all you have to do is be sure that camera you have is a good one.

Quick Reply: fliped a stoppie.. dumb ass holes