fliped a stoppie.. dumb ass holes

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2008, 11:41 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts
Re: fliped a stoppie.. dumb *** holes

Originally Posted by NBstunter
wow how did you do that?!?! i wish i could let something go that easy....
dont let this go, this is the internet the most they can do is type harsh words. these kids are physically harming you and destroying your property.

if someone talks **** to you on the net then let it go, if someone is trying to inflict bodily harm, you defend yourself to the best of your ability.

Originally Posted by Ken Eberle
go with Smith and Wesson gotta use the 40VE
stop being a dumbass, this kid is 14 dont go filling his head with stupid ideas.
Old 10-17-2008, 11:45 PM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

Originally Posted by stock05
if someone talks **** to you on the net then let it go, if someone is trying to inflict bodily harm, you defend yourself to the best of your ability.
+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000

dont get a gun either, you can teach them a lesson without killing or seriously injurying them
Old 10-18-2008, 12:11 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Name:  bicycle.gif
Views: 26
Size:  14.5 KB

GARANTEE there little bitch *** pussies that need to pick on people when
there a group, and wouldn't do **** if they were alone...

God I hate bitch asses like that..
Old 10-18-2008, 12:29 AM
www.frontiercycle.com

jebova2301 is a decent person

Originally Posted by WHEELIE

GARANTEE there little bitch *** pussies that need to pick on people when
there a group, and wouldn't do **** if they were alone...

God I hate bitch asses like that..
+100000000000000
Old 10-18-2008, 12:33 AM

12oclocker is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont carry a gun, because If I did, people would be dead, and I would be in jail for murder or something, instead I have one of these, they work great :YEAH

Old 10-18-2008, 12:51 AM

BandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to behold

thats what i would do haha but seriously is it illegal to carry mace?

Last edited by BandAidSquid; 10-18-2008 at 12:54 AM.
Old 10-18-2008, 02:00 AM

MR2turbo4evr is a decent person

Damn dude that sucks, but at least you didn't break your neck.

You are talking about the Honda Rukus right? $800 damage sounds a bit much for just wiping out. You should try to find used oem parts on ebay and just replace them yourself. You can probably fix the bike for couple hundred bucks that way...

Good luck man. Hope those ******** get what they deserve at one point.....
Old 10-18-2008, 02:05 AM

vtecguy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stock05
+1 agreed.

punch youself in the face, your giving this KID advice that will land him in jail or worse. you may be joking, but he's young enough to not know better.
I was acctuallly 100 percent serious... win or lose they still look like pussies and get no respect for fightin more than one on one
Old 10-18-2008, 02:48 AM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

walk up and punch the biggest kid in his nose as hard as you can.. and keeeeeeep swinging.. DO NOT STOP! figh em all if u have to, just make there is someone there to save ur *** when they start jumpin you.

and stock05 forgot to mention elbows if you need to or can. plus much more.

go to the gym, and learn to fight a bit. You will not regret it

Last edited by bornreadybc; 10-18-2008 at 02:59 AM.
Old 10-18-2008, 02:54 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

so i was in this near by town right when all the high schoolers are out for lunch [im home schooled] i went out to see my girlfriends to see how her day was going and to see my friends, i was going up a street that they all walk up and some guys that i have had run it to before when they did $600 in damage to my bike when it was parked by the school and we where behind watching a soccer game. so anyways i turn up this street they throw hand fulls of of dirt and sand in my eyes i cant see anything cause my viser was up and they throw chips in my face as well i cant see anything at all i heard someone throw something in front of me and i couldnt see it duh. so i slamed on my brakes so hard i went end over end, got up went over to the guys and said "why the fu(k do you do this **** to me i never did **** to you!" the one big guy walks to me picks me up by my helmet it felt like getting hung. i tryed to punch him and missed he throw me on my bike i got up picked my bike up and went to the cops. they said we will contact you later to fill out a report. they said i should go to the Hospital because i was in a lot of pain cause the bike fell right on top of me, so i go to the Hospital spend 2 hours in the trama room the first doctor told me i broke my neck but a few x rays later he said it wasnt broken and i never broke anything but i have road rash all over and im so friggin sore. $800 in damage to the bike. may end up going to court over it and just wondering what to do or say? thanks!
Dont be retarded and bring weapons into this. Your only going to get yourself in trouble.

Just stay away from these people, and hope that the cops are going to make them pay for your damages. People are ******** kid, just gotta stay away from them, and learn to fight back if your are approached by one.
Old 10-18-2008, 03:10 AM

EvilR is a decent person

Hell you wont even have to fight any of them if you can get known for being a psycho or something. I once had problems with a few people until my friends spread rumors that I had stabbed a kid for some reason... they did it as a joke, but **** nobody messes with you when your known for being a knife wielding psycho.
Old 10-18-2008, 03:13 AM
O.T.L.

ANTI-SOCIAL is a decent person

i cant fight them its 10 of them and 1 of me. and all my friends are girls one more reason they pick on me grrr. and yeah just to say this when this happend i was not doing a stoppie but i slamed the brakes so hard i fliped very fast.
PIck them off one at a time ! Wait for each person to be alone and jump em ! Paybacks a B!TCH !!!!!!!!
Old 10-18-2008, 03:13 AM
www.frontiercycle.com

jebova2301 is a decent person

i still like the idea of recording them with a good quality camera ******* with your ****. then you KNOW you cant get in trouble, and you know they are caught.
Old 10-18-2008, 03:31 AM

Nexus702 is a decent person

[QUOTE=12oclocker;3569369]I dont carry a gun, because If I did, people would be dead, and I would be in jail for murder or something, instead I have one of these, they work great :YEAH

tasers are sweet but I found what works best are the mini bats you get from baseball games. Also **** these kids, they fucked you up and your bike, like everyone says park it in plain sight, video tape them destroying your bike, and then turn it over and let the cops deal with it. Better them having the headache of dealing with the law than yourself, and you will get back the damage they have done to your bike
Old 10-18-2008, 03:33 AM

INeedCage is an unknown quantity at this point

Best retaliation I ever did was when this guy who was twice my size was ****** with me in highschool. I knew damn well that if I knuckled up with him, and he landed one punch on me, it would devastate my cranium. I wrapped a brick in a note that read "Your son is a douche bag, if he doesn't cut the ****, there will be plenty more of this treatment coming YOUR way." Threw it through the front window of their house drove away. Before I tossed the brick I set up a video cam across the street in the bushes zoomed in on their now completely exposed living room. Next morning the guy's father (who was naturally bigger than his son) was so pissed that his son was the reason he had to replace his 1200 dollar double paned front window he beat the **** out of him with fists in the living room. Wish I could find that tape, I would surely youtube it, but it was when I was 17, close to 6 years ago. Be smart in whatever you do.

Edit: Also everyone that is telling you to video tape them destroying your bike, I'd advise against it. Sure they will get in some **** and have to split the damages however many ways. But what's gonna happen is their parents are going to end up paying it in most cases, and because they are minors they are gonna get off with comm. service or some bullshit. So their parents paid the damages, and they don't get any jail time. Lesson is NOT learned, and therefore you are gonna get fucked with even more. Think things through man.

Last edited by INeedCage; 10-18-2008 at 03:35 AM.
Old 10-18-2008, 04:52 AM

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
Dont be retarded and bring weapons into this. Your only going to get yourself in trouble.

Just stay away from these people, and hope that the cops are going to make them pay for your damages. People are ******** kid, just gotta stay away from them, and learn to fight back if your are approached by one.
+1 dont use weapons, i made that mistake when i was younger and am still paying for it.

Originally Posted by EvilR
Hell you wont even have to fight any of them if you can get known for being a psycho or something. I once had problems with a few people until my friends spread rumors that I had stabbed a kid for some reason... they did it as a joke, but **** nobody messes with you when your known for being a knife wielding psycho.

this just sounds stupid and besides he doesnt go to school.

Originally Posted by jebova2301
i still like the idea of recording them with a good quality camera ******* with your ****. then you KNOW you cant get in trouble, and you know they are caught.
he's 14 he is not going to get into any **** for defending himself especially when a PACK of guys are picking on him.
Old 10-18-2008, 05:28 AM

jbizzyblox is a decent person

**** it find one of them and **** up some of their ****
Old 10-18-2008, 05:34 AM

Originally Posted by jbizzyblox
**** it find one of them and **** up some of their ****
dont ever mess with someones property that for pussies and women. if you have a problem with someone say it to their face.
Old 10-18-2008, 07:08 AM

stunt954s is a decent person

i cant fight them its 10 of them and 1 of me.
a semi-auto can fix that problem

sucks tho man goodluck
Old 10-18-2008, 07:32 AM
JENNY JENN is my bieootch

ninjakiller34 can only hope to improve

keep your helmet on and head butt the **** outta them

Quick Reply: fliped a stoppie.. dumb ass holes