fliped a stoppie.. dumb ass holes

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2008, 02:32 PM

dkhieu is a decent person
Re: fliped a stoppie.. dumb *** holes

Hey man that sucks. Same kinda **** happened to me back in the day in HS, came out of Drug Mart getting a drink from skateboarding down the street,and 13 of them were there. course they start crap but first person to touch and they start ******* around first person to touch me, literally touch me I just swung I had already in my head said to myself, "hell it looks like i'm gonna get my *** kicked, might as well get one good shot in first" Tell you what got that first dude real good and after the beating I took no one bothered me cuz no one wanted to be that first guy getting hit.

I say just **** it man just decked the first dude as hard as you can and keep your helmet on it will keep you rockin for awhile maybe deck 2 dudes. Hell everyone has their *** kicked sometime you might as well take somebody else down with you. Once you do it once and deck one kid then no one ever wants to be the first dude to talk **** to you and get decked right away. you feel me.
Old 10-23-2008, 02:50 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by poni
oh here we go...yea but she wasn't my chick.....and i told him to go toe to toe. he said something to the effect of pulling a piece on me and "putting holes" in me. so i guess he doesn't street fight but whatever, I'm not with her anymore because she's a **** disturber. and I'm not bringing up the old **** man you are. sounds like i struck a chord with you, obviously your upset or something. let me warm you a bottle or change your diaper mr.stock 05. see funny thing is, I don't have to get chicks to fly across provinces to get laid. i write Durt' and see what's up every now and then.it doesn't bother me..... and besides the bitch can suck a dick like her life depended on it...who's going to complain about that?

you start out saying it wasnt your chick, then go on to say youre not with her anymore?

you mean to tell me, she flew out to go **** durty?

and you search durty's name every now and then? how ******* gay is that?

and **** that dude....i don't have issues with Durt' anymore...and you should keep his name out of your mouth.....or his dick....***, brown nosin' asskisser. he prob'ly doesn't like you thrown his name around, and i don't even want to comment cause it's just trouble. i'm just checkin' what people are doing riding/stunting on here.
sounds to me like youre the one on his ***** and youre scared he might **** your next bitch, but then again that's just my , what do i know?

Originally Posted by dkhieu
Hey man that sucks. Same kinda **** happened to me back in the day in HS, came out of Drug Mart getting a drink from skateboarding down the street,and 13 of them were there. course they start crap but first person to touch and they start ******* around first person to touch me, literally touch me I just swung I had already in my head said to myself, "hell it looks like i'm gonna get my *** kicked, might as well get one good shot in first" Tell you what got that first dude real good and after the beating I took no one bothered me cuz no one wanted to be that first guy getting hit.

I say just **** it man just decked the first dude as hard as you can and keep your helmet on it will keep you rockin for awhile maybe deck 2 dudes. Hell everyone has their *** kicked sometime you might as well take somebody else down with you. Once you do it once and deck one kid then no one ever wants to be the first dude to talk **** to you and get decked right away. you feel me.
which is exactly what ive been trying to tell him, but im done now, back to talking ****.
Old 10-23-2008, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
some of u re-re's have seen one to many hollywood movies

haha, right?
Old 10-23-2008, 03:49 PM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

stock man...you are a **** disturber just like dutry. only he makes me laugh when he burns me only you will never create a burn as bad as the one pulled on me buddy. keep trying, it won't get you far. but in the end i really don't know what his sexy woman does so i don't think she wants to read the **** you are saying her man is doing with "my chick" dude. wouldn't he be pissed at you . and oh yea Alana...that's my ex's name, we are still buddies (wink wink) and she did read what you said/typed, she thinks you are funny and must have a really small dick cause you are obviously compensating for your lack of something....that's not my forte' pe-se so want me to fly her out to you and have her laugh at your kindergarten shrimp of a dick in person ? another thing...get a real job or a hobbie...you take the time to higlight all that crap i wrote....you got too much time, should be out practicing at the spot. good luck with the website, I'm sure all the **** will be signing up when it opens to the gay public. hey....it's all good, just my two cent cracka.
Old 10-23-2008, 03:55 PM

stock man...you are a **** disturber just like dutry. only he makes me laugh when he burns me only you will never create a burn as bad as the one pulled on me buddy. keep trying, it won't get you far. but in the end i really don't know what his sexy woman does so i don't think she wants to read the **** you are saying her man is doing with "my chick" dude. wouldn't he be pissed at you . and oh yea Alana...that's my ex's name, we are still buddies (wink wink) and she did read what you said/typed, she thinks you are funny and must have a really small dick cause you are obviously compensating for your lack of something....that's not my forte' pe-se so want me to fly her out to you and have her laugh at your kindergarten shrimp of a dick in person ? another thing...get a real job or a hobbie...you take the time to higlight all that crap i wrote....you got too much time, should be out practicing at the spot. good luck with the website, I'm sure all the **** will be signing up when it opens to the gay public. hey....it's all good, just my two cent cracka.
i dont give two ***** about durty, you, or that skank.

i just said dont tell someone to knuckle up, if you yourself dont have the ***** to do so.

p.s. if you fly that bitch out here i would suggest buying a one way ticket.
Old 10-23-2008, 04:13 PM

J Dollaz is a decent person

stock man...you are a **** disturber
Dude seriously you sad that like 5 times.. STOP..

Sounds like your trying to get your Shyt Pushed in.... !
Old 10-23-2008, 04:15 PM
cereal killa

Originally Posted by stock05
i dont give two ***** about durty, you, or that skank.

i just said dont tell someone to knuckle up, if you yourself dont have the ***** to do so.

p.s. if you fly that bitch out here i would suggest buying a one way ticket.
jesus.....one way ticket...you must be hurtin' for some ****** son.and cheap not to send her back, keep practicing on that palm ***** bro you need it by the sounds of it.
Old 10-23-2008, 04:17 PM

jesus.....one way ticket...you must be hurtin' for some ****** son.and cheap not to send her back, keep practicing on that palm ***** bro you need it by the sounds of it.
one way because after im done she's definately not gonna want anything to do with you or durty.
Old 10-23-2008, 04:18 PM
kpz

kpz352 TND btch is a decent person

I didn't know people said cracker out of jail. Fck fighting over a girl, I've never been scared to share. lol I'm always tryin to get some strange.
Old 10-23-2008, 04:23 PM
cereal killa

Originally Posted by stock05
one way because after im done she's definately not gonna want anything to do with you or durty.
whatever makes you feel better dude.... ur a joke. i don't even have the energy to type **** and make you look dumber and less educated than you already portray urself to be.

i do like KPZ350's idear' tho....nothing wrong with sharing!
Old 10-23-2008, 04:24 PM
www.frontiercycle.com

jebova2301 is a decent person

she thinks you are funny and must have a really small dick cause you are obviously compensating for your lack of something....that's not my forte' pe-se so want me to fly her out to you and have her laugh at your kindergarten shrimp of a dick in person ?
thats pretty sad dude. you dont try to put a person down by saying you think they have a small dick. better yet, why are you even thinking about stocks ****? kinda sounds like you're the ***...
Old 10-23-2008, 04:33 PM
cereal killa

Originally Posted by jebova2301
thats pretty sad dude. you dont try to put a person down by saying you think they have a small dick. better yet, why are you even thinking about stocks ****? kinda sounds like you're the ***...
sorry, I wasn't saying it, the woman was. women are always right eh...tsk tsk.....go back to ur closet. u guys take this **** the wrong way. entertaining and sad....but i can't participate in this, I'm just as dumb as you for doing so.

Last edited by poni; 10-23-2008 at 04:37 PM.
Old 10-23-2008, 04:39 PM

whatever makes you feel better dude.... ur a joke. i don't even have the energy to type **** and make you look dumber and less educated than you already portray urself to be.

i do like KPZ350's idear' tho....nothing wrong with sharing!
you have some nerve typing that after your last few posts.

right?

sorry, I wasn't saying it, the woman was. women are always right eh...tsk tsk.....go back to ur closet. u guys take this **** the wrong way. entertaining and sad....
oh, you mean that woman that doesnt exist, because she is at durty's house getting dicked down?
Old 10-23-2008, 05:27 PM
clutch it up!!!

NBstunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NINER
WAIT A GOD DAMN MINUTE HERE! You ride a hnda ruckus and they caused $2500 worth of damage?

http://powersports.honda.com/scooter...ModelId=NPS509

Note the MSRP
no $2500 with all the damage gas to go from bike shop to bike shop and fro the stuff they did before this like trashed my helmet when it was locked to my bike at the school
Old 10-23-2008, 05:39 PM
clutch it up!!!

Originally Posted by TL MILLER
I dont even see how you could **** one of those things up,

post up pics i want to see some proof!!
it wasnt my ruckus!!!!!!!!!!!

its this hyosung rally.
Old 10-23-2008, 05:47 PM

cassman is a decent person

knees and elbows are the hardest part of your body, use those on the punks that **** with ya....keep us posted...
Old 10-23-2008, 06:14 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

kinda weird that you immediately knew what he should do to help get rid of that...
Terramycin/Tetracycline are common antibiotics......
Old 10-23-2008, 07:13 PM
clutch it up!!!

Originally Posted by BLebrun16
you should have ran them over when you got up that ******* sucks bro sorry to hear that
i tryed im to slow. i keep saying if i had my f4i, theres a hill right before that part of the street where they walk i keep saying if i had my f4i i would go over that hill at 150 kph and hope they get out of the way lol
Old 10-23-2008, 07:17 PM

J Dollaz is a decent person

Originally Posted by NBstunter
i tryed im to slow. i keep saying if i had my f4i, theres a hill right before that part of the street where they walk i keep saying if i had my f4i i would go over that hill at 150 kph and hope they get out of the way lol
If you hit them at that Speed dont you think you'd get hurt More ??
Old 10-23-2008, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by NBstunter
and end up in prison for the rest of your life for vehicular manslaughter. dont be a dumbfuck.

Quick Reply: fliped a stoppie.. dumb ass holes