fliped a stoppie.. dumb ass holes

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2008, 04:27 AM

ActionJackson is a decent person
Re: fliped a stoppie.. dumb *** holes

you have a point but im sure if you went back and asked them if they would have rather cleaned water they would prolly say yea but I think he needs to just bang one of there sisters
Old 10-23-2008, 05:58 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

maybe a change in style will clear away those bullies:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khFhF64P3VQ
Old 10-23-2008, 08:14 AM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by stock05
didnt durty **** your chick, tell you about it and you did nothing?
oh here we go...yea but she wasn't my chick.....and i told him to go toe to toe. he said something to the effect of pulling a piece on me and "putting holes" in me. so i guess he doesn't street fight but whatever, I'm not with her anymore because she's a **** disturber. and I'm not bringing up the old **** man you are. sounds like i struck a chord with you, obviously your upset or something. let me warm you a bottle or change your diaper mr.stock 05. see funny thing is, I don't have to get chicks to fly across provinces to get laid. i write Durt' and see what's up every now and then.it doesn't bother me..... and besides the bitch can suck a dick like her life depended on it...who's going to complain about that?

and **** that dude....i don't have issues with Durt' anymore...and you should keep his name out of your mouth.....or his dick....***, brown nosin' asskisser. he prob'ly doesn't like you thrown his name around, and i don't even want to comment cause it's just trouble. i'm just checkin' what people are doing riding/stunting on here.

Last edited by poni; 10-23-2008 at 08:33 AM.
Old 10-23-2008, 10:08 AM

mb32 will become famous soon enoughmb32 will become famous soon enough

you internet gangstas scare me
Old 10-23-2008, 10:12 AM

BLebrun16 is a decent person

you should have ran them over when you got up that ******* sucks bro sorry to hear that
Old 10-23-2008, 10:41 AM
cereal killa

Originally Posted by mb32
you internet gangstas scare me
E-gangstas....hahahahaha good call man. it is funny as ****.
Old 10-23-2008, 12:08 PM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ATOWN1101
dude thats fucked up i dont even no what i would of done. But i do no i would not have let that **** go likely.
i would have sold the scooter and just rode in the car with my parents.

umm...kid, you really didn't "flip a stoppie". You wrecked your *** off cause you slammed the brakes.

Probably would be a wise idea to keep your scooter away from people at other schools. You think you would have learned the first time.
Old 10-23-2008, 12:30 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Originally Posted by Kevmo7
shut the **** up man, who are you to judge his employment?

you shut the **** up.... JUNIOR! No one asked you to step into our pissing match.... that kinda **** gets you slapped like a bitch!
Old 10-23-2008, 12:33 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Originally Posted by stock05
actually building a website, but theres always time to talk **** to you and if there isnt, i make time.

whatever the case it beats (pun intended) your profession, fluffer for gay ****.

thats just a part time job and it pays well, you've never complained about the tips (pun intended)
Old 10-23-2008, 12:37 PM
cereal killa

Originally Posted by YSRRider
you shut the **** up.... JUNIOR! No one asked you to step into our pissing match.... that kinda **** gets you slapped like a bitch!
it burns when i pee.....
Old 10-23-2008, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by poni
it burns when i pee.....
get some Terramycin for that.....
Old 10-23-2008, 01:15 PM
www.frontiercycle.com

jebova2301 is a decent person

Originally Posted by YSRRider
get some Terramycin for that.....
kinda weird that you immediately knew what he should do to help get rid of that...
Old 10-23-2008, 01:20 PM
JUST DO IT ALREADY

SOLO600 is a decent person

catch the biggest one.. poke him in the eye head butt him then elbow him in the nose.. the rest will leave your crazy *** alone.. oh bite his nose off too...lol
Old 10-23-2008, 01:34 PM
cereal killa

Originally Posted by jebova2301
kinda weird that you immediately knew what he should do to help get rid of that...
never heard of the stuff,...will it help me wheelie???? and yea...how DID you know that? why didn't anybody say anything earlier?

YSR-where ya get that pik on ur avitar?
Old 10-23-2008, 01:41 PM
www.frontiercycle.com

Originally Posted by poni
never heard of the stuff,...will it help me wheelie???? and yea...how DID you know that? why didn't anybody say anything earlier?
that damn asian bitch after nopi last year...knew i shoulda triple wrapped my ****

nahh...i just heard you say it and was like "...weird...oh well"

Last edited by jebova2301; 10-23-2008 at 01:52 PM.
Old 10-23-2008, 01:47 PM

Billy_bob76148 is a decent person

Before you go fighting people wait for the **** to clear up in court. And dont fight them all, it is a waste of time. Find the biggest baddest ****** in the group and wail on him. MAke a point out of him and they will stop. Most of those kind of people get off on kids who don't do anything back to them. And as far as being scared to fight, that is a good thing. It produces alot of andrenalin when it gets going, which makes things hurt less and makes you swing harder. Nose shots are the best. It will make them see red. Let us know what happens
Old 10-23-2008, 02:04 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

some of u re-re's have seen one to many hollywood movies
Old 10-23-2008, 02:08 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Ok wait a second

what kind of bike do you have?

Just a ruckus?

If so, im failing to see how these guys once did $600 in damage to it..
And again did $800 damage to it..

You could own 3 by now if your paying $800 to fix that thing!

But in all honesty, if you are riding a scooter, then I just wouldn't ride around them guys. Obviously they get off on ******* with you, and they are gonna keep doing it, probably mostly because you do wheelies on a scooter...

But if you slammed your brakes and went over the front end, that was your bad reaction.. Them throwing dirt in your eyes and chips and gravel sounds a little like your story is SHADY to me. How is someone able to throw all that stuff in your eyes as you going zinging by at 25-30mph, then able to throw some other item in front of you, then they magically make you JAM your front brake (don't panic brake! gently pull the brake..)

Hate to be an *******, but come on, your story sounds WACK, and something that a 14 year old would make up if he did something stupid that caused him to wreck.. oh wait..
Old 10-23-2008, 02:13 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by binder929rr
i would have sold the scooter and just rode in the car with my parents.

umm...kid, you really didn't "flip a stoppie". You wrecked your *** off cause you slammed the brakes.

Probably would be a wise idea to keep your scooter away from people at other schools. You think you would have learned the first time.

+1..

I accept the fact that every ******** on the road is gonna think about doing something, or saying something to me, each and everytime I go out riding my friends honda elite..

And it happens pretty much everyday, weather it's some stupid 16 year old ***** in a car yelling at me, some idiot on a sport bike that thinks hes hot **** since im on a scooter and hes on a gixxer, or some meth head in a car that feels I need a beer bottle tossed at me.
You either deal with it, or quit riding scooters! Cause 50% of the people that see you on a scooter, think are you POOR or GAY!

What I wanna know, is what the general public thinks when I rock a wheelie on the Elite in heavy traffic, for blocks lol
Old 10-23-2008, 02:21 PM
www.frontiercycle.com

Originally Posted by Towlieee
+1..

I accept the fact that every ******** on the road is gonna think about doing something, or saying something to me, each and everytime I go out riding my friends honda elite..

And it happens pretty much everyday, weather it's some stupid 16 year old ***** in a car yelling at me, some idiot on a sport bike that thinks hes hot **** since im on a scooter and hes on a gixxer, or some meth head in a car that feels I need a beer bottle tossed at me.
You either deal with it, or quit riding scooters! Cause 50% of the people that see you on a scooter, think are you POOR or GAY!

What I wanna know, is what the general public thinks when I rock a wheelie on the Elite in heavy traffic, for blocks lol
if i saw someone ride out a wheelie for a few blocks on a scooter, i would prolly **** myself laughing. that or **** a brick saying "is that even possible?!"

Quick Reply: fliped a stoppie.. dumb ass holes