fliped a stoppie.. dumb ass holes

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2008, 12:35 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts
Re: fliped a stoppie.. dumb *** holes

Originally Posted by J Dollaz
WWWWWWWwooooooooooooooooooooooWWWWWWWWWWWww !!!

Originally Posted by kpz352 TND btch
lol damn...
Originally Posted by Kevmo7
oooo shut down
Originally Posted by TL MILLER
+1 wwwooooowwwww
believe it or not, i really didnt want to put him on blast like that, but how can you suggest squareing up on someone, when you yourself dont have the ***** to do it?
Old 10-23-2008, 12:35 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

**** i missed a lot in here lol. got some reading to do tomorrow at work :YEAH
Old 10-23-2008, 01:05 AM

Getawaydriver85 is a decent person

Dude, i got a shitload of good ways of revenge.
get like 15 friends with bikes and roll up together and kick some ***, wait for them to hit you first though, or find what kind of car they have, go to the hardware store and get some cement and pour it all over their car, bonus points for ******* up the interior, stab their tires on the side wall. spray paint something really racist on their car and somebody else will **** it up for you, buy a fish at the grocery store and hide it somewhere in their car or near their house, after awhile everyone will wonder why they smell like ***. be creative, im sure that if all your friends are girls you could get them to get all the girls they all know not to give these ******** any action, and have these chicks start rumors about how small their dicks are. I was home schooled too and i know how shitty it was to have everyone be and ******* to me all the time, i had my house covered in ripe ginko friuts(if you don't know what these are they grow on ginko trees and smell like vomit) by the ******** that live near me so i told their parents they tried to sell me weed, they had to got to rehab hahahhahahaha good luck with revenge!!
Old 10-23-2008, 01:11 AM

Originally Posted by Getawaydriver85
get like 15 friends with bikes and roll up together and kick some ***, wait for them to hit you first though, or find what kind of car they have, go to the hardware store and get some cement and pour it all over their car, bonus points for ******* up the interior, stab their tires on the side wall. spray paint something really racist on their car and somebody else will **** it up for you, buy a fish at the grocery store and hide it somewhere in their car or near their house, after awhile everyone will wonder why they smell like ***. be creative, im sure that if all your friends are girls you could get them to get all the girls they all know not to give these ******** any action, and have these chicks start rumors about how small their dicks are. I was home schooled too and i know how shitty it was to have everyone be and ******* to me all the time, i had my house covered in ripe ginko friuts(if you don't know what these are they grow on ginko trees and smell like vomit) by the ******** that live near me so i told their parents they tried to sell me weed, they had to got to rehab hahahhahahaha good luck with revenge!!
not only are you an idiot, youre a ******* ***** too.
Old 10-23-2008, 01:14 AM
www.frontiercycle.com

jebova2301 is a decent person

or you could just keep doing like youre doing and talk to the police. do anything this guy is saying and you are bringing yourself lower than them. if the police isnt the route, beat the **** out of them. if its 10 on 1, you get mad respect even if you only kick 2 of their asses. hell, even if you barely hurt em, you will get some serious respect for having the ***** to step up like that.

you know what that respect means, dont you??
Old 10-23-2008, 01:21 AM

Originally Posted by jebova2301
or you could just keep doing like youre doing and talk to the police. do anything this guy is saying and you are bringing yourself lower than them. if the police isnt the route, beat the **** out of them. if its 10 on 1, you get mad respect even if you only kick 2 of their asses. hell, even if you barely hurt em, you will get some serious respect for having the ***** to step up like that.

you know what that respect means, dont you??
i wonder how many people have actually had their *** whipped in a fight or even been in a fight?

i got jumped 8 on 3 and thrown in front of a bus (yes, they tried to kill me). i ended up with lumps on my head and a broken nose (and didnt die because my boy pulled me out of the street), but i felt like i couldnt have made a better decision. i got the first hit in and laid 1 guy out before getting stomped out, i seen them the next day and all of them had black eyes (some even had two). my point is if you get beat up, oh well. yeah, you might be sore, bruised, and scabbed, but at least you had the ***** to square up. besides you can get hurt worse on your bike.
Old 10-23-2008, 02:15 AM

Getawaydriver85 is a decent person

Originally Posted by stock05
not only are you an idiot, youre a ******* ***** too.
when the police and the court are in the pocket of the rich ******** that live in your town, (my parents were dirt poor when i was young) calling the police only makes its worse, and if you fight them who does the court believe? the poor kid, or the rich kid who says he didn't do it? thats a hard decision, call me a ***** because when i kicked someone's *** who provoked me i was treated like some gansta *** punk. and when i did tell the cops what people did to me and my family everyone thought i was lying, so call me a ***** for gettin my revenge without going to jail or dealing with court, im not the person that hid behind my "rich ***" parents because i was invincible to the law, I'm not some little bitch.

To the guy who's having his **** fucked with, i would park your bike in a place where you know it would get fucked with, and have a friend video tape it when those ******** **** with your ****, and then keep taping when you go up there to ask them to stop and they( im assuming there in a group cause they're pussies) and they continue to try to kick your ***, get this all on tape and then call the cops, hopefully they are better that the american ones and will acually believe what you tell them.
Old 10-23-2008, 02:30 AM

when the police and the court are in the pocket of the rich ******** that live in your town, (my parents were dirt poor when i was young) calling the police only makes its worse, and if you fight them who does the court believe? the poor kid, or the rich kid who says he didn't do it? thats a hard decision, call me a ***** because when i kicked someone's *** who provoked me i was treated like some gansta *** punk. and when i did tell the cops what people did to me and my family everyone thought i was lying, so call me a ***** for gettin my revenge without going to jail or dealing with court, im not the person that hid behind my "rich ***" parents because i was invincible to the law, I'm not some little bitch.

To the guy who's having his **** fucked with, i would park your bike in a place where you know it would get fucked with, and have a friend video tape it when those ******** **** with your ****, and then keep taping when you go up there to ask them to stop and they( im assuming there in a group cause they're pussies) and they continue to try to kick your ***, get this all on tape and then call the cops, hopefully they are better that the american ones and will acually believe what you tell them.
its your story, you tell it, *****.
Old 10-23-2008, 02:44 AM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

a shrimp will stink up a car the worst.
Old 10-23-2008, 02:52 AM

Originally Posted by YSRRider
a shrimp will stink up a car the worst.
yeah, take it from this guy he is the biggest ***** on here. he's always coming up with ways to avoid confronting the person you have a problem with.
Old 10-23-2008, 02:53 AM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

yeah, take it from this guy he is the biggest ***** on here. he's always coming up with ways to avoid confronting the person you have a problem with.

there you go again running your mouth for no reason.............. sounds like you need to get some *****!
Old 10-23-2008, 02:57 AM

there you go again running your mouth for no reason.............. sounds like you need to get some *****!
cant, im busy working, so i'll settle for calling you one instead.
Old 10-23-2008, 03:00 AM

cant, im busy working, so i'll settle for calling you one instead.

oh yeah.... real busy working! Are you a 3rd shift secretary? Go get me some Coffee bitch!
Old 10-23-2008, 03:15 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

oh yeah.... real busy working! Are you a 3rd shift secretary? Go get me some Coffee bitch!
shut the **** up man, who are you to judge his employment?
Old 10-23-2008, 03:20 AM

actually building a website, but theres always time to talk **** to you and if there isnt, i make time.

whatever the case it beats (pun intended) your profession, fluffer for gay ****.
Old 10-23-2008, 03:30 AM

ActionJackson is a decent person

get a big *** trash can fill it with water lean it against the front door ring the doorbell and stand there to see the look on there face when they open that **** then
Old 10-23-2008, 03:59 AM

Originally Posted by ActionJackson
get a big *** trash can fill it with water lean it against the front door ring the doorbell and stand there to see the look on there face when they open that **** then
now thats funny.
Old 10-23-2008, 04:05 AM
www.frontiercycle.com

jebova2301 is a decent person

your door must be different than mine. mine opens outward. that way when some dumbass almost catches the house on fire, i can run out before anyone notices.
Old 10-23-2008, 04:15 AM

ActionJackson is a decent person

my boys did that **** with a bunch of skunk beer left over from a keg topped with about 10 guys **** on top but I dont condone property damage lol so stick with water
Old 10-23-2008, 04:19 AM

my boys did that **** with a bunch of skunk beer left over from a keg topped with about 10 guys **** on top but I dont condone property damage lol so stick with water
because water cant cause damage, right?

Quick Reply: fliped a stoppie.. dumb ass holes