O.G. stunna beats me for money...

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2008, 05:41 PM

patOG1300 is a decent person
O.G. stunna beats me for money...

Fifteen months ago a loaned a ''friend'', also a future business partner 6,000 cause he needed to get out of a financial rutt, and at the time, I had a good pile of money, so as a friend, i loaned it to him. also, we were partners on a dyno business, so WE were buying a custom trailer, priced at 45,000. I paid in half over a few months, and needless to say, its been over a year, and he never made a payment on it, sold the dyno, and hasnt paid me a cent of the 6k I loaned him.. To topp it off, he is the president of a well known major stunt event in Florida, so I figured after the event just passing, he would be a man about things, and pay me back... Yeah right, no such luck. The moral of this story is I was betrayed by someone that I thought was a friend, and now have to take legal actions to retrieve my loot. For those who figured out who Im talking about, dont trust him.. The bad part is I was warned by others, just after i already gave the loan, and it appears that Im not the first this has happened to..

T*d# *ol''ert...
Old 10-17-2008, 05:46 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: O.G. stunna beats me for money...

Originally Posted by patOG1300
Fifteen months ago a loaned a ''friend'', also a future business partner 6,000 cause he needed to get out of a financial rutt, and at the time, I had a good pile of money, so as a friend, i loaned it to him. also, we were partners on a dyno business, so WE were buying a custom trailer, priced at 45,000. I paid in half over a few months, and needless to say, its been over a year, and he never made a payment on it, sold the dyno, and hasnt paid me a cent of the 6k I loaned him.. To topp it off, he is the president of a well known major stunt event in Florida, so I figured after the event just passing, he would be a man about things, and pay me back... Yeah right, no such luck. The moral of this story is I was betrayed by someone that I thought was a friend, and now have to take legal actions to retrieve my loot. For those who figured out who Im talking about, dont trust him.. The bad part is I was warned by others, just after i already gave the loan, and it appears that Im not the first this has happened to..

T*d# *ol''ert...
shame on you for loaning someone 6000 dollars.... for real dude. i dont care how good of a friend or business partner is. ill loan ya 5 dollars but if you want 6000 you better go the bank and get a loan. if theyre such a trustworthy person theyll have no problem gettin some credit from a financial institution. i feel for ya bro, but seriously that was a bad decision on your part. personal loans of significant money are a no no
Old 10-17-2008, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
shame on you for loaning someone 6000 dollars.... for real dude. i dont care how good of a friend or business partner is. ill loan ya 5 dollars but if you want 6000 you better go the bank and get a loan. if theyre such a trustworthy person theyll have no problem gettin some credit from a financial institution. i feel for ya bro, but seriously that was a bad decision on your part. personal loans of significant money are a no no
Thats what I been saying to him, He is the pres of a BIG stunting event, and his new partner is worth boo koo bucks, so I told him to take a loan out on his portion of the business, he says,"what do you want me to do, just ask to take out a loan, thats not professional", but he had no prob asking me, who isnt worth nearly what his partner is... Its my loss of money, his loss of a friend.. just go's to show you, even a friend is a potentional enemy...
Old 10-17-2008, 06:04 PM

damitt man....
Old 10-17-2008, 06:09 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Shitty. I've seen too many friendships go under because of both partnerships and $. Learn from it.
Old 10-17-2008, 06:16 PM

Its been well over a year, so I was giving the the bennefit of doubt. The money isnt as bad *** the disrespect i feel. I dont take disrespect well, especially when its coming from someone that was supposed to be a friend..
Old 10-17-2008, 06:20 PM
www.tobefast.com

YogiR6 is a decent person

That sucks bro... it is way to easy to fall out over credit.

Thats why most people hate banks. I say **** personal loans. that is iff I had the money to Give one.
Old 10-17-2008, 06:30 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Never know who your real friends are.. I don't think I'd ever loan anyone that much... That sucks bro
Old 10-17-2008, 06:42 PM

**** It< Im Gonna Put Him On Blast... Its Todd Colbert That Beat Me For The 6000 Plus Left Me Hanging With 20000 Invested Into Something He Cant Pay The Other Half Of...
Old 10-17-2008, 07:05 PM
Wheelie Whore

SxRacer108 is an unknown quantity at this point

that blows! yea man i feel for you hardcore, thats alotta loot. Fmaily is the only thing i loan big amounts of money too..and i do it fully prepared not to get it back....but thats family..friends...eh MAYBE $100. but dude that sucks big time...so Todd sold the dyno and not you? that some **** right there...
Old 10-17-2008, 07:16 PM

PETe P is a decent person

Originally Posted by patOG1300
**** It< Im Gonna Put Him On Blast... Its Todd Colbert That Beat Me For The 6000 Plus Left Me Hanging With 20000 Invested Into Something He Cant Pay The Other Half Of...
doesn't he make some good coin?
Old 10-17-2008, 07:16 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

i know how you feel, had that happen to me, a "friend" from elementary owes me $5000.
Old 10-17-2008, 07:20 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by stock05
i know how you feel, had that happen to me, a "friend" from elementary owes me $5000.
Are you saying you had 5 G's to loan a "friend" in elementary school? If so, you were one ballin *** kid, Stock!
Old 10-17-2008, 07:30 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Never lend any more than your willing to loose.
Old 10-17-2008, 07:56 PM
a k a jeremiah damn it

Jnutz1 is a decent person

i thought todd made 6 figures a year , with the judgment day vids and sponsors , and stuntwars etc ???? 6gs seems like chump change for a guy in his situation ??
Old 10-17-2008, 08:07 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
Are you saying you had 5 G's to loan a "friend" in elementary school? If so, you were one ballin *** kid, Stock!
yes, dickbag, thats exactly what i meant.
Old 10-17-2008, 08:32 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Shouldnt have posted cause now you cant do anything worthwhile to get your money if catch my drift.
Old 10-17-2008, 11:49 PM

Hey, Random Things Have Happened Before, Mark My Words, "i Wont Be The One Doing Anything Illegal"
Old 10-17-2008, 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by Jnutz1
i thought todd made 6 figures a year , with the judgment day vids and sponsors , and stuntwars etc ???? 6gs seems like chump change for a guy in his situation ??
YEAH, THATS WHAT I THOUGHT, BUT BETWEEN HIS LACK OF ***** GAME, AND BUYING WIVES EXOTIC CARS, HES BEEN EATIN RAMEN NOODLES. I THOUGHYT IT WAS A SURE THING TO GET IT BACK, BUT IT SEEMS LIKE EVERY WIFE, WHICH SEEMS TIO BE EVERY TWO OR THREEE YEARS, GETS HIM BACK TO WORKIN ,MANS LEVEL...
Old 10-17-2008, 11:56 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Lol before I even opened the thread I knew it had to do with Todd, weird

Quick Reply: O.G. stunna beats me for money...