O.G. stunna beats me for money...

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2008, 12:14 AM

StuntBlondie is a decent person
Re: O.G. stunna beats me for money...

Originally Posted by patOG1300
Yo Mods, Keep The Bump Up So No One Else Falls Victim To His Mess. Big Ups...
Yeah keepin bumpin it so everyone hears the whole story.
Old 12-23-2008, 03:35 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

i have a few og shirts
Old 12-23-2008, 06:35 AM

slickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by StuntBlondie
Even though Todd doesnt feel its necessary to explain himself on a public message board, I think its only right people know the truth as Todd Colberts wife and I would like to clear his name.

First of all, the $6,000 was what you proposed as a 50/50 partnership into OG Clothing line (his avatar). The idea was that the clothing line was already established but we needed some one to do the day to day marketing which Todd did not have time for and you agreed to do. You are in possession of a $1500 press, over $300 in tranfers, $1500 in t-shirts, over $3,000 in videos, over $1500 in computer programs for design work and everything else the business consisted of. You ran the business into the ground because you didnt hold up your end of the deal and couldnt even keep up with the existing business clients. Guess you didnt realize how hard it was to sell something legal.
Second of all, when the deal with dyno and the trailer was started Todd told you with the economy going to hell he didnt know how much or when he would be able to help with the payment of it but did supply the dyno and we even bought a $25,000 dually as a personal vehicle so you guys would have something to pull it with. You couldnt finish paying for the trailer since you were trying to clean your life up so Todd rented out the dyno to help pay the payment on it. Between you sending me text messages trying to let you come over while Todd was in Lakeland to "clean naked", you trying to force Todd into using his computer skills for your illegal activities and detectives knocking on our door asking about your illegal activities he wasnt too excited about going into business with you.
Third of all, you should probably get the facts before you run your mouth. Todd buying me expensive exotic cars is bullshit, I had a 3 month old baby and was having to either drive a lifted hummer or a 4 door ford dually he bought to pull the trailer everywhere I went and since the trailer was clearly not going to be paid we made the decision to trade it in on a safe car for the baby and I. We got an 03 Mercedes e500 sedan with over 60k miles on it for less than $20,000. 12 airbags and excellent crash rating, 18 mpg and not to mention getting cash back after trading in the dually was perfect. Also, about it being a secret from me is bullshit I knew 5 min after you left my house about the 6grand you managed to pull out in 20s 5 min after the agreement was made.

You should show some ******* respect because if it werent for Todd you would be back in prison, he wouldnt have hooked you up with Full Throttle to do your new magazine and you would be an even bigger nobody than you are now. For the record, Pat did take us to court for the "borrowed money" and apparently came to his senses and dropped it apologizing for all of it in the first place.

You should learn to TELL THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH Pat, but then again you would probably be in prison right now. Suprising how you told 20% of the story but no worries, now everyone know 100%.
If you didnt want your dirty laundry all over the internet you should think twice before running your lying *** mouth.
can you say owned
wow
Old 12-23-2008, 06:50 AM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=StuntBlondie;3694082] Between you sending me text messages trying to let you come over while Todd was in Lakeland to "clean naked"
QUOTE]

Dude wanted to clean ur house naked?? WTF