O.G. stunna beats me for money...

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2008, 09:20 PM
Yea...I got that!

Reckless01 is a decent person
Re: O.G. stunna beats me for money...

Originally Posted by Darius
I did.
Good job homie! Glad to see someone got paid!
Old 10-18-2008, 09:32 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

sucks, dude. i don't loan anybody **** anymore.
Old 10-19-2008, 10:08 PM

patOG1300 is a decent person

TO ANYONE PAYING TO ENTER STUNT WARS, OR PAYING TO COMPETE, TELL HIM TO TAKE IT OUT OF THE LOOT HE FUCKED HIS BOY PAT OUT OF...LOL I MAY BE HAVING ABOUT 500 STUNT VIDEOS MADE BY OLDBERTS PRODUCTION COMPANY GOING UP FOR SALE, DIRT CHEAP... I WILL POST IF I DECIDE TO BE AN ******* LIKE HE WAS...
Old 10-20-2008, 04:06 PM

Old 10-20-2008, 05:00 PM

TL MILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

i'll take jd5 for 5 shipped
Old 10-20-2008, 05:50 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

when are people going to stand up and do something...protest or something....DAM !!!
Old 10-20-2008, 06:08 PM
Say what again!

malott442 is a decent person

If you put em up for 12 a piece plus shipping u will get your money back.....
Old 10-20-2008, 08:53 PM

talked to my attorney today about it, and he said as an attorney, there isnt much more he can do than if i just filed for a debt recovery or put a lein on his business, and any real businessman that has any concern for the well being of his companies name, that person would just pay it off.. Not that his name as a person holds any real juice anymore.. Maybe back when he and Fonda were riding together in Easy Rider, but that was 100 years back...

Its just fucked up that he wouldnt even make an attempt to pay a cent back, and I held my word and didnt let his new2 wife, who has his ***** in a bag, let know about it... She does now....
Old 10-21-2008, 01:11 PM

ok, got some legal advice today, and it appears that since i was investing in him as a business, i can put a lein on his businesses... If thats worth a damn....
Old 10-21-2008, 01:46 PM

khorton is a decent person

good luck! seems to b a dirtbag, pres or no pres
Old 10-21-2008, 02:29 PM

Mikey SBF will become famous soon enoughMikey SBF will become famous soon enough

its amazing how many people still mess with this cat when everyone has shady stuff to say.

guess hes just got game or something

PS: Other major competitions dont charge to enter, how many fmx riders have you seen pay to enter their comps, how many road racers? motard racers?

whats is this a track day with prize money?
Old 10-21-2008, 02:37 PM
CLUTCH IT UP BRRAAPPP!

dstb40 is a decent person

dude that sucks.... plus i need a new stunt bike can i have 6grand? lol but really man you should know u cant trust anyone now a days especially wit money
Old 10-21-2008, 02:45 PM

itr456 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
d thats good but it shows how much free time you have
Bro you got like 13000 posts, seems like your the one with a little too much time on your hands Go practise finding balance point.
Old 10-22-2008, 03:25 PM

$$$$$????? only time will tell....
Old 10-22-2008, 05:21 PM
myspace.com/deanellis

Dean Ellis is an unknown quantity at this point

colbert is washed up
Old 10-22-2008, 05:39 PM

Saturnin is a decent person

he fucked too many people no one wants to deal with his sorry old ***.....

i left a special surprise for that ****** in my new video.. hahah
Old 10-25-2008, 01:19 PM

How the hell does someone scumbag so many people, and still walk around with pride???? I cant wait to make a mockery of him at his next big event.. Freedom of speech... ***** gonna hit the fan if i dont get my money back, but I chose to be smart (FOR ONCE) and took the legal route, my attorney is gonna handle it...
Old 10-29-2008, 08:18 PM

COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS FOR THE CALL FROM OLDBERT ABOUT WHY MY ATTORNEY HAS SENT HIM A LETTER ABOUT THE ''FAILURE TO REPAY LOAN'' LOL (SPITTING CAP N COKE ALL OVER MY COMP) I COULD IMAGINE THE DRAMA ITS GONNA CAUSE BETWEEN HIM AND HIS WIFE, DAMN, HE WILL NEVER GET THOSE ***** BACK.....
Old 10-29-2008, 08:39 PM

Yo Mods, Keep The Bump Up So No One Else Falls Victim To His Mess. Big Ups...
Old 12-23-2008, 12:12 AM

StuntBlondie is a decent person

Even though Todd doesnt feel its necessary to explain himself on a public message board, I think its only right people know the truth as Todd Colberts wife and I would like to clear his name.

First of all, the $6,000 was what you proposed as a 50/50 partnership into OG Clothing line (his avatar). The idea was that the clothing line was already established but we needed some one to do the day to day marketing which Todd did not have time for and you agreed to do. You are in possession of a $1500 press, over $300 in tranfers, $1500 in t-shirts, over $3,000 in videos, over $1500 in computer programs for design work and everything else the business consisted of. You ran the business into the ground because you didnt hold up your end of the deal and couldnt even keep up with the existing business clients. Guess you didnt realize how hard it was to sell something legal.
Second of all, when the deal with dyno and the trailer was started Todd told you with the economy going to hell he didnt know how much or when he would be able to help with the payment of it but did supply the dyno and we even bought a $25,000 dually as a personal vehicle so you guys would have something to pull it with. You couldnt finish paying for the trailer since you were trying to clean your life up so Todd rented out the dyno to help pay the payment on it. Between you sending me text messages trying to let you come over while Todd was in Lakeland to "clean naked", you trying to force Todd into using his computer skills for your illegal activities and detectives knocking on our door asking about your illegal activities he wasnt too excited about going into business with you.
Third of all, you should probably get the facts before you run your mouth. Todd buying me expensive exotic cars is bullshit, I had a 3 month old baby and was having to either drive a lifted hummer or a 4 door ford dually he bought to pull the trailer everywhere I went and since the trailer was clearly not going to be paid we made the decision to trade it in on a safe car for the baby and I. We got an 03 Mercedes e500 sedan with over 60k miles on it for less than $20,000. 12 airbags and excellent crash rating, 18 mpg and not to mention getting cash back after trading in the dually was perfect. Also, about it being a secret from me is bullshit I knew 5 min after you left my house about the 6grand you managed to pull out in 20s 5 min after the agreement was made.

You should show some ******* respect because if it werent for Todd you would be back in prison, he wouldnt have hooked you up with Full Throttle to do your new magazine and you would be an even bigger nobody than you are now. For the record, Pat did take us to court for the "borrowed money" and apparently came to his senses and dropped it apologizing for all of it in the first place.

You should learn to TELL THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH Pat, but then again you would probably be in prison right now. Suprising how you told 20% of the story but no worries, now everyone know 100%.
If you didnt want your dirty laundry all over the internet you should think twice before running your lying *** mouth.

Quick Reply: O.G. stunna beats me for money...