stunters.com

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2008, 10:21 PM

dj_seloe is an unknown quantity at this point
stunters.com

doe's anybody know how i can get a hold of them?
I ordered a oil pick up from them on 10/02/08 been trying to get a hold of them so i can get some kind of status on it...

tried the emails they have on the web site but they don't work??????

thanks for your help
Old 10-16-2008, 10:30 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: stunters.com

pm this guy

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/mem...-stunters.html
Old 10-16-2008, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
just pm'ed him see what happens thanks....
Old 10-16-2008, 10:40 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

thats scott that runs team stunters.com

i know that the pickup supply has been scarce lately but be patient, im sure it will be made right....

dont do like some people have and go puttin people on blast, then you realy wont get your ****

im not sayin you did either, im just sayin dont
Old 10-16-2008, 10:57 PM

i know that the pickup supply has been scarce lately but be patient, im sure it will be made right....

dont do like some people have and go puttin people on blast, then you realy wont get your ****

Nah not trying to put anybody on blast.....
just want to know whats up, just so i know, not in a rush anyways just making sure im not getting jacked thats all...
Old 10-16-2008, 11:01 PM

SAMBO is an unknown quantity at this point

I just got ahold of Scott for you. You should be hearing from him soon.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:33 PM

Scott@STUNTERS is an unknown quantity at this point

check your pm's DJ...
Old 10-16-2008, 11:54 PM

zride is an unknown quantity at this point

definately dont put the manufacturer on blast. For some reason stuntex will jack your money if you put him on blast for not returning a single email, pm, or anything months after money was sent to him for a pickup. He takes the money, returns no messages, then feels the need to steal the money sent to him for his part. Putting someone on blast because they took your money doesnt warrant them to steal it. Happened to me with Stuntex. Just be careful...thats all I am saying.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:57 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by zride
definately dont put the manufacturer on blast. For some reason stuntex will jack your money if you put him on blast for not returning a single email, pm, or anything months after money was sent to him for a pickup. He takes the money, returns no messages, then feels the need to steal the money sent to him for his part. Putting someone on blast because they took your money doesnt warrant them to steal it. Happened to me with Stuntex. Just be careful...thats all I am saying.
do you have the owners name? i can help you find their contact info.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:59 PM

zride is an unknown quantity at this point

its ryan from stuntex. I appreciate the help stock...I really do. But I am not getting it. I tried nicely to ask about it months after. Then post after post turned into a big things...now he thinks gosh knows what but he feels the right to not send out the part.

Outlaw is right...I could have ate crow for a couple more months before losing it. I just could not get ahold of him for the life of me. I had to get a hold of someone here to reach him. Eventually he said to send him the addy to send out the part and still nothing. Oh well I have given up.

Last edited by zride; 10-17-2008 at 12:01 AM.
Old 10-17-2008, 08:34 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

This message is hidden because zride is on your ignore list.
Old 10-17-2008, 08:53 AM
Call me *Point Blank*

cbr_stunt is an unknown quantity at this point

i actually ordered from them this summer and it took two weeks before i got my stuff. i actually am still missing the c and i 5 video that was 20 some bucks but watev. maybe it'll take around two weeks before you recieve anything.
Old 10-17-2008, 06:37 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by cbr_stunt
i actually ordered from them this summer and it took two weeks before i got my stuff. i actually am still missing the c and i 5 video that was 20 some bucks but watev. maybe it'll take around two weeks before you recieve anything.
let scott know
Old 10-17-2008, 07:18 PM
Call me *Point Blank*

cbr_stunt is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't know who that is or how to contact him.
let scott know
Old 10-17-2008, 07:31 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

the dude that posted in this thread... scott@stunters

pm him
Old 10-17-2008, 07:44 PM

scott pm'ed me back so i think all this will be worked out....
Old 10-17-2008, 08:38 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

+1000 NEVER EVER get mad when someone doesnt send you your **** that you paid for, cuz everyone that hangs off that persons nuts will call you an *******
Old 10-17-2008, 08:57 PM
Wheelie Whore

SxRacer108 is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry but if i get ripped off and my money stolen from me im gonna blast the **** outta whoever did it to me ...the nice thing is...ive never had it happen to me yet lol

oh and be patient stunters.com is legit... glad ya got ahold of him
Old 10-18-2008, 03:24 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
+1000 NEVER EVER get mad when someone doesnt send you your **** that you paid for, cuz everyone that hangs off that persons nuts will call you an *******
your getting close to my ignore list...

Originally Posted by SxRacer108
sorry but if i get ripped off and my money stolen from me im gonna blast the **** outta whoever did it to me ...the nice thing is...ive never had it happen to me yet lol

oh and be patient stunters.com is legit... glad ya got ahold of him
everything will be worked out if you dont start being a ********
Old 10-18-2008, 09:45 AM

c_jake9 is a decent person

Why not do like vortex and don't run the card till the item ships? That way though you have to wait for it, at least you have your money the whole time so you can cancel the order if you think it has been too long. That is the honest way to do business.

Quick Reply: stunters.com