Ol'scool Riers And What Happend To Them???

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2008, 09:15 PM
STUNT SYNDICATE

ogsuperman is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Ol'scool Riers And What Happend To Them???

Originally Posted by Halfrican
maybe thats why us az boys still ride together...cause we go out and do it just for the fun! hope it stays that way for a long time
you guys ****** rock!!!:YEAH
love watchin your vid's!!!!

def innovators!!!
Old 10-14-2008, 11:42 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by SIC J
He was at XDL in AZ in 06 I think it was. The XDL that Kane won.

Troy Hoff still stunts. Had a show yesterday and competed at XDL this year in Pomona, CA
i just saw him in the ecko commercial with kane.
Old 10-15-2008, 12:23 AM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough

its sad but there are only a handful of og riders left in new england. alot of talent came out of here
Old 10-15-2008, 03:56 AM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM 4 OUT NOW

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough

Korno is MMA fighting and doing the family thing i heard rumors of him getting another bike though
Old 10-15-2008, 06:12 AM

Lukas is a decent person

Ghost rider is fine, hes not dead or anything, saw him beggining of this year...
Really good thread:YEAH
Old 10-15-2008, 07:46 AM

DUMPstar is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kevin ETP
Korno is MMA fighting and doing the family thing i heard rumors of him getting another bike though

my girlfriend said i cant get another bike or fight since i have a habit of fighting the ultimate warrior. ive just been hanging out with the family im probably gonna take another fight at 170lbs this time. for the bike i do toss up the idea alot. but i just dont think i can get the same feeling i use to like waking up early sunday and going to zannmans spot or in jersey with d-unit. but one thing is for sure when i do get another bike its gonna have a small sprocket thats it no handbrake this or brembo that but it will have a full throttle inc sticker or 2 on it
Old 10-15-2008, 10:10 AM

1brownj is an unknown quantity at this point

and the list goes on and on,,another washed up stunter gets chewed up,,used and abused,,and spit out back to his real life but the joys that this sport provide will stay with them all forever
Old 10-15-2008, 12:23 PM

Damien C6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 1brownj
and the list goes on and on,,another washed up stunter gets chewed up,,used and abused,,and spit out back to his real life but the joys that this sport provide will stay with them all forever
wow thats mean but true i'm afraid not directed at anyone but i see that alot around here from the young guys . they get some tricks fast and think they are the **** , then whamm reality check with an accident . never to be heard from again .
Old 10-15-2008, 12:35 PM

JohnForLife will become famous soon enoughJohnForLife will become famous soon enough

jon-jon came out to a bike night in jersye we went out and hit the streets, he's rocking a chromed out 929...still rippin
Old 10-15-2008, 06:05 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ZANNMANN can only hope to improve

yea korno remember the good ole days. i just went out for the first time since i got settled but 10 min in to it teach had to go and break his foot. hopefully i getto go out this weekend. damien you need to take the bike and truck and get the **** out here. homie. i miss the good ole days. with reckless teach and korno killn it and makin vids
Old 10-15-2008, 06:30 PM
Uz 2 b Carm3twenty2

carm322 is a decent person

damien, good to see u back

Last edited by carm322; 10-15-2008 at 06:32 PM.
Old 10-15-2008, 06:35 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

bikestyles-chub is a decent person

Originally Posted by starboynky
i was watchn some old videos and woundering what happend to that guy or that guy or....so where is__________now???

CBO ????
DUSTIN "INSANO" ABGAR....G.M.O SOME SHOULD REMEMBER HIM
WHILLY....G.M.O (THATS GREEN MOUNTAIN OUTLAWS I THINK)
MATT (1096)
THREW(1096)
DAMIEM (CORE 6 AND DTE)
STEVE AND CATT (GREAT COUPLE)
D-MAN (THE ONE THAT RODE WITH TODD)
MATT WEBER
RYAN (DV8'S)
TROY HOFF
JON JON (WHEELIE BOYZ)

SEE IF SOMEONE KNOWS WHAT HAPPEND TO SOME OF THE OLSCHOOL RIDERS AND START FROM THERE.......

i HEARD MATT(1096) SOLD HOUSES OR SOMETHING, THEW AND THE STARBOYZ GOT INTO AFTER THEW WAS TEACHING THE WHELLIE SCHOOL, I DONT KNOW THESE THINGS FOR SURE JUST WHAT I HEARD...IF U KNOW OR THINK OF SOME OTHER RIDERS LETS FIND OUT WHY THE QUIT AFETER THEY WERE SO GOOD...
i love the **** choppers shirt......got new ones available...check the site...hollaaaa
Old 10-15-2008, 07:09 PM
Regular StuntLifer

starboynky is a decent person

i thought u might like that cubbz, but i was told at starboyz stuntfeast by a someone dont want to start drama to u but the comment was "heres a free shirt take that one off" what up with that...

and does anyone know what happend to DIZZO
Old 10-15-2008, 07:16 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Lukas
Ghost rider is fine, hes not dead or anything, saw him beggining of this year...
Really good thread:YEAH
Patrik Furstenhoff is a gr?

Old 10-15-2008, 07:19 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

lol dizzo.....we (vertical mischief) did a show for pinks all out with dizzo and borne last year.....dizzo still rides, he dresses weird though

carm322....too cool to call a guy anymore??? give me a shout.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:35 PM

alan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 1brownj

ha ha ha so true
Old 10-15-2008, 07:40 PM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Emrock is a decent person

Originally Posted by DUMPstar
my girlfriend said i cant get another bike or fight since i have a habit of fighting the ultimate warrior. ive just been hanging out with the family im probably gonna take another fight at 170lbs this time. for the bike i do toss up the idea alot. but i just dont think i can get the same feeling i use to like waking up early sunday and going to zannmans spot or in jersey with d-unit. but one thing is for sure when i do get another bike its gonna have a small sprocket thats it no handbrake this or brembo that but it will have a full throttle inc sticker or 2 on it

i love u korno
Old 10-15-2008, 08:20 PM
Regular StuntLifer

ryan i was watchn strretbike am(im not even gonna try to spell) what happend to andy landcaster BIG boy but has some MONSTER costers?? And what happend to dan urban he was in the viedo too...Sick on the highway, thats when riding was FUN to me..
Old 11-09-2008, 10:40 AM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by starboynky
i was watchn some old videos and woundering what happend to that guy or that guy or....so where is__________now???

CBO ????
DUSTIN "INSANO" ABGAR....G.M.O SOME SHOULD REMEMBER HIM
WHILLY....G.M.O (THATS GREEN MOUNTAIN OUTLAWS I THINK)
MATT (1096)
THREW(1096)
DAMIEM (CORE 6 AND DTE)
STEVE AND CATT (GREAT COUPLE)
D-MAN (THE ONE THAT RODE WITH TODD)
MATT WEBER
RYAN (DV8'S)
TROY HOFF
JON JON (WHEELIE BOYZ)

SEE IF SOMEONE KNOWS WHAT HAPPEND TO SOME OF THE OLSCHOOL RIDERS AND START FROM THERE.......

i HEARD MATT(1096) SOLD HOUSES OR SOMETHING, THEW AND THE STARBOYZ GOT INTO AFTER THEW WAS TEACHING THE WHELLIE SCHOOL, I DONT KNOW THESE THINGS FOR SURE JUST WHAT I HEARD...IF U KNOW OR THINK OF SOME OTHER RIDERS LETS FIND OUT WHY THE QUIT AFETER THEY WERE SO GOOD...
most moved on with their lives.

CBO is still in iowa doing the DJ/promotions thing. I haven't talked to him forever but i heard on occasion he still rides. Gorka moved to florida a few years back when 1096 started slowing down. I haven't seen him since SW 2005. Only thing I think newer for him was the wheelie school vids. Thew is back in the game now and finally on a honda (poor junkie suzukis). Ryan from DV8 dropped the sportbike thing to go back to school a few years back. I don't keep in touch with him either. I actually think last time I saw Ryan was at a party in Holland with Thew. Rodge from CC was there. Rodge is still killing it, don't know what happened to Merk after he moved down to florida.

C6 and DTE drifted apart. I never knew any of those guys. I think some of them like Teach still ride on their own.

What about IBWS and Control Coalition. Jerry rides for MWM now, Jeremy (crazy J) i guess is still in the game just riding solo and Curt stopped stunting (last i heard). Rodge from CC still does the bike shop thing (and i think he's on here quite a bit).

Those were the good times, nothing but crazy midwest street action. Nothing beats blocking lakeshore drive with 50 bikes in the middle of winter.
Old 11-09-2008, 11:11 AM
Regular StuntLifer

peaking of ibws...what happend to webber...he had the best stopies and the first no-hander ive ever seen...i had to watch it 1000 times to try to figure out how he done it..

Quick Reply: Ol'scool Riers And What Happend To Them???