stunt parks....

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2008, 04:09 PM

cassman is a decent person
stunt parks....

Hey i was just wondering if any of you guys have stunt parks in your area...if so how do they operate, do you have to pay or is it free, membership, ect....
Old 10-13-2008, 04:14 PM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough
Re: stunt parks....

**** i wish they have parks for eveything else but stuntriding WTF i would be down to buy a lifetime membership if there was
Old 10-13-2008, 04:15 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

theres no such thing
Old 10-13-2008, 04:24 PM

KANE>NIN is a decent person

someone should make one ****! really all it would take is just some equipment to make parking parking lots, some land, and some kinda waiver so u cant get sued, u could charge $300 for season membership thats what the moto cross track next to me charges... set that **** up in the right place u could make a killin..
Old 10-13-2008, 04:29 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

the right place would be hard to find. Stunters are spread out over a huge area. Most arent going to drive over an hour to a spot the have to pay to ride at when they can hit up a local lot for free.

It would be great to have a legit spot with no worries of cops, but not worth the cost of fuel and time if it was a couple hours away.
Old 10-13-2008, 04:30 PM
Wheelie Whore

SxRacer108 is an unknown quantity at this point

Been lookin into it...zoning, noise regulations, and insurance issues are my biggest thing..oh yeah and $$$$$ but hopin in the next year or 2 to have things under way...:YEAH
Old 10-13-2008, 04:30 PM

Orlando
Old 10-13-2008, 04:31 PM

yep thats what i was thinkin, on the superbikes show from france they showed those guys in a park right in the middle of niece, i would love to open one if i could make it work, insurance for that **** ain't cheap, not to mention the land and laying asphault...just don't know if theres enough stunters in the area to maintain it and make it my new job :YEAH :YEAH
Old 10-13-2008, 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by Compton82
the right place would be hard to find. Stunters are spread out over a huge area. Most arent going to drive over an hour to a spot the have to pay to ride at when they can hit up a local lot for free.

It would be great to have a legit spot with no worries of cops, but not worth the cost of fuel and time if it was a couple hours away.
but if you had a part of the pavement under a large pole barn, they could ride in the rain or even cold with some small heaters, maybe some camping area or bunk house so people could make it a weekend...think that would make it more worth the drive?
Old 10-13-2008, 04:38 PM
sickinnovations.com

PUNKON1WHEEL is a decent person

liability and insurance would make this really hard. Taxes alone on a large concreted area would be very expensive. I have thought about this before, but would be very difficult to put together.
Old 10-13-2008, 06:47 PM
zippy tie rider

GSXRROCKER is a decent person

Another big problem... as with any spot... squids doing 80 mph+ power wheelies or just stupid **** in general... you'd have to have a person to throw a black flag on dumb asses so they aren't killing people who know what they are doing and rocking the slow ****, this limits the number of people who can really ride in your park, therefore decreasing revenue, and like they said above (or is it below? whatever) the number of good stunters who aren't going to **** up you newly set up buisness is fairly limited, say in a big city a few hundred, it isn't nearly enought revenue to pay the bills much less the cost of setting it up.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE this idea, but there just isn't the customer base to support the building of a park.
Old 10-13-2008, 07:26 PM
Call the Coast Guard!

LRMzx636 is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is the answer to the limited client base...

Build a moto track around the stunt lot, you already need land to make this happen, with the addition of a moto track, even a mini moto track will expand the client base 10X. AND SELL PARTS, ACCESSORIES, INSTALLS, MAINTENANCE.
Old 10-13-2008, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by LRMzx636

Build a moto track around the stunt lot, you already need land to make this happen, with the addition of a moto track, even a mini moto track will expand the client base 10X. AND SELL PARTS, ACCESSORIES, INSTALLS, MAINTENANCE.
+1
Old 10-13-2008, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by LRMzx636

i was kinda thing along the same lines, maybe even get in to some used sales, and eventually (w/ room to expand) you could put a drag strip in to let some grudge match street race style without the traffic, which all would attract a bit more revenue....
Old 10-13-2008, 10:54 PM

and possibly even a short road course were a guy could drag a little knee...it would deffinitly have to have a multitude of variation to make the revenue, hell on slow nights rent the place out for events or parties....
Old 10-14-2008, 12:56 AM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

Adam134 is an unknown quantity at this point

streets are my stunt park.
Old 10-14-2008, 03:11 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Adam134
streets are my stunt park.
werd. i wonder if we have ever stunted the same park lmao.
Old 10-14-2008, 04:47 PM
zippy tie rider

GSXRROCKER is a decent person

Insurance for a track HAS to be crazy money, and you add to that all these other things, and it just gets worse. Not to mention the cost of setting up a race track plus the maintenance of said track is rediculous. You'd have to find a silent backer with MILLIONs to just get this bikers paradise off the ground. and to maintain it it would have to attract national events, AMA, XDL (shouldn't be too hard), etc,...

In reality, it just gets rediculous to do, and it all stems from each of us wanting our own spot to use as we please, and the ability to tell the cops to get the **** out unless they have a warrent