wow

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2008, 01:57 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light
Re: wow

Originally Posted by krazykyle85
and with the cracked frames..... MOST bikes will eventuall crack if you ride them hard or hit them jus right... or have a garbage cage
ya but come on, some bikes are gonna be built weaker then others.

And I've seen many more snapped 636 frames from lot tumbles at 15mph, then I have seen on f4i's..

Sure a f4i frame can tuck, no problem, watched my friend put his f4i into the back of a car at about 30, snapped the frame..

But there are definitely strengths and weaknesses in every bike..
Old 10-13-2008, 01:59 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

blahhh anyway... thats my cause im bored pooping in tdubbys toliet
Courtesy Flush
Old 10-13-2008, 02:04 PM

krazykyle85 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Towlieee
ya but come on, some bikes are gonna be built weaker then others.

And I've seen many more snapped 636 frames from lot tumbles at 15mph, then I have seen on f4i's..

Sure a f4i frame can tuck, no problem, watched my friend put his f4i into the back of a car at about 30, snapped the frame..

But there are definitely strengths and weaknesses in every bike..

thats what i mean.... obviously some are stronger then others... but everything breaks when stunting at some point....

and Tdubby jus messing around, im building a lincoln log house in number 2s toilet.... it even has a drawbridge and a moat to protect against the evil toliet paper monster....
Old 10-13-2008, 02:08 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

i think maybe kawi frames just prefer the cool weather of the northeast
Old 10-13-2008, 02:11 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

i broke a frame on my old 03 but that was because the cage was loose and i was trying to clutch it from the side. havent tried that one since. lol.

i have an 05 now and i dont liek it as much as my f4i or my 03... but maybe its because i bought with -1 +17 gearing. its absolute garbage... but well see with less gearing.

636s are drift monsters tho!
Old 10-13-2008, 02:13 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

thats what i mean.... obviously some are stronger then others... but everything breaks when stunting at some point....

and Tdubby jus messing around, im building a lincoln log house in number 2s toilet.... it even has a drawbridge and a moat to protect against the evil toliet paper monster....
you can use mine I dont care man...
Old 10-13-2008, 04:40 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by F4EaSyE
didnt you have a couple of these.. back in the day???
in 04
Old 10-13-2008, 05:18 PM

Greg Mcglynn is an unknown quantity at this point

They look tight
They ride tight
There easy to work on

3.5 years on two of them I haven't cracked a frame yet.

Why not ride one?
Old 10-13-2008, 06:57 PM

F4EaSyE is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
in 04
u still had one
Old 10-13-2008, 07:54 PM
STUNTING FOR HEP C!!!!

Squirrel_12 is an unknown quantity at this point

i think they really start busting when your constantly in highchair!!

everyone needs to give CBO props he was the OG of the 636!
Old 10-13-2008, 07:59 PM

Halfrican is a decent person

Originally Posted by Squirrel_12

im mad at you!!!!! not saying bye and all!
Old 10-13-2008, 09:29 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

biters!
Old 10-13-2008, 09:51 PM

xRYNOx is a decent person

i beat the **** out mine no radiator or frame probs.....im 265lb
Old 10-14-2008, 07:50 AM

Damien C6 is an unknown quantity at this point

i think it depends on your style too, cause a 636 would last one week with the way i ride . but i rode my boys and it just sits strait up and you give it gas , pretty awsome
Old 10-14-2008, 08:01 AM

FU Boyz is a decent person

Originally Posted by Mikey SBF
everyones bandwagon jumpers
I agree 100%
Old 10-14-2008, 08:02 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Squirrel_12

I built that 636 for him. I remember riding it for like a week and falling in love with it way back then, but for some reason never got one.

T-Card, CBO's old teammate, actually had one first and thats what made CBO get one.

Last edited by nags; 10-14-2008 at 08:45 AM.
Old 10-14-2008, 08:44 AM
is a squid

BIG-D is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nags
I built that 636 for him. I remember riding it for like a week and falling in love with it way back then, but for some reason never got one.

T-Card, CBO's old teammate actually had one first and thats what made CBO get one.
DING DING Winner Winner Chicken Dinner. I remember all of that. If I remember right both of those 636s are still running and dont have broken frames.
Old 10-14-2008, 08:44 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by BIG-D
DING DING Winner Winner Chicken Dinner. I remember all of that. If I remember right both of those 636s are still running and dont have broken frames.

I remember I was at some show and got a call from CBO while he was at the spot.. He was freaking out telling me it was the sickest bike he'd ever stunted and he HAD to get one ASAP.
Old 10-14-2008, 08:47 AM

And CBO was in the front of the F4i trend as well, but he got that one from his other teammate, AJ. (I think that was his name )
Old 10-14-2008, 08:52 AM
is a squid

BIG-D is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nags
And CBO was in the front of the F4i trend as well, but he got that one from his other teammate, AJ. (I think that was his name )
Yea, got it from AJ. i dont remember who bought it after that. But CBOs stunt career started on the old Gixxer 6. No hes back to the gixxers

Quick Reply: wow