Shin Is God!

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2008, 05:29 AM

gabby jay is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Shin Is God!

kumbawaa shin-chan!! that dude comes with something different everytime!! we have the same sponsor, coboo studio.net but damn, ima have to tight'en my **** up!!!!
Old 10-18-2008, 11:22 AM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

HOLY ****! That dude is sick as ****!!!!!!!!

Hott lesbian **** has nothing on that video! :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 10-18-2008, 11:49 AM

OCCMUSTANG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ATOWN1101
does this guy compete at all. Or does he just tear up the lots?
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=I7--98zvOlM
Old 10-19-2008, 01:25 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by YSRRider
HOLY ****! That dude is sick as ****!!!!!!!!

Hott lesbian **** has nothing on that video! :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

But also +1!
Old 10-19-2008, 01:49 PM
CLUTCH IT UP BRRAAPPP!

dstb40 is a decent person

Wow I Wish I Knew What To Say.... Speechless.... Dude Is ****** Sick Someone Gte Him A Contract..... Super Bikes Move Over Hahahaha Dude Is By Far The Best Ive Seen..... Until Someone Posts A Better Vid Wit Better Death Spins He's Number One
Old 10-19-2008, 03:16 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

shin is sick.. but imo i think jorian is streight out nasty!!! like yyyuucckkkk
Old 10-19-2008, 04:01 PM
UDOWN?

I <3 wheelies is a decent person

i think shin is sick....but he kinda steals everyone else style.....unlike jorian or #2 or mana all his tricks have been done by someone else first...he's kinda a style pirate
Old 10-19-2008, 04:20 PM

melloyello is an unknown quantity at this point

style pirate? yeah, not getting that comment.
What part of that video looked pirated? If you are talking about the part where he had the front tire off the ground. Yep, seen it b/4. Seriously, exactly how many different styles can there be? I guess he could have dressed up as a school girl and did some skitching or something. Noone else doing that.
Old 10-19-2008, 05:06 PM
use code "handy" 4 magura

stuntsteel is a decent person

shin is like triple homicide murder **** with his style!

P- (484) 494-3136
Old 10-19-2008, 05:13 PM
ClutchMastrLastO

ClutchMastrLast is a decent person

agreeeed!! this kid iss fuckingg insanee! he rides that **** like its a haro!!
Old 10-19-2008, 05:46 PM

Venom600 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats sick! I kinda see his own style there, he's doing crazy combo's and moving all over the bike really fast. Props
Old 10-19-2008, 06:14 PM
Wheelie Whore

SxRacer108 is an unknown quantity at this point

thath pirhouette or however u spell it...is ****** nasty...damn im in awe...
Old 10-19-2008, 06:28 PM
UDOWN?

no you all took what i said the wrong way..or maybe it came out the wrong way.....yes he kills it on the bike i would have to be blind or stupid not to agree...but what im saying is what part of his video did you see something new? something you havent seen yet...infact in any of his clips ever he never has come out with something new...like az hot sauce, or jorian every new clip theres some move or trick you never seen before...like the new az clip where savage highchair circles....then stalls and mid stall drops to a sit down....wtf!!!!! or in there last vd halfriacian stalls to rev limit....then pulls out, or number two's ralph louie to oppisite ralph louie.....shins bad *** but he takes everyone elses moves and just speeds them up and makes them choppy which is his style....never an original move...like i seen mana wheelie up to something stall his front tire and with out putting his feet down he circles back out and away
Old 10-19-2008, 06:44 PM

onthacomeup is a decent person

Originally Posted by I <3 wheelies
no you all took what i said the wrong way..or maybe it came out the wrong way.....yes he kills it on the bike i would have to be blind or stupid not to agree...but what im saying is what part of his video did you see something new? something you havent seen yet...infact in any of his clips ever he never has come out with something new...like az hot sauce, or jorian every new clip theres some move or trick you never seen before...like the new az clip where savage highchair circles....then stalls and mid stall drops to a sit down....wtf!!!!! or in there last vd halfriacian stalls to rev limit....then pulls out, or number two's ralph louie to oppisite ralph louie.....shins bad *** but he takes everyone elses moves and just speeds them up and makes them choppy which is his style....never an original move...like i seen mana wheelie up to something stall his front tire and with out putting his feet down he circles back out and away
this guys a hater haha...
Old 10-19-2008, 06:49 PM
UDOWN?

Originally Posted by onthacomeup
this guys a hater haha...

lol im gonna kick you in the shin when i see you next....lol i was gonna ask you to go to wheeler with the boys today but now i dont know...lol
Old 10-19-2008, 08:07 PM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Lit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to behold

i was just about to make a tread on this video till i saw that nate found it like a week ago! this guy is a machine. just on the first wheelie he had around 25 combos within a mintue. Thats straight gangter.
Old 10-20-2008, 08:35 PM

dippah is an unknown quantity at this point

the part with shin and the red bike reminds me of those World Industries skateboards with wet ***** and flame boy! ultra sick combos
Old 10-20-2008, 09:11 PM

PETe P is a decent person

i think shin is sick....but he kinda steals everyone else style.....unlike jorian or #2 or mana all his tricks have been done by someone else first...he's kinda a style pirate
dude really do you right for bill D? most the top guys do all the same things it's just that one does somthing better than the next on that givin day or at that givin event. people don't say that dan jackson or guru or any other skilled rider is a style pirate for doin the death spin.
Old 10-20-2008, 10:31 PM
UDOWN?

thats true....but they all came up with something new tho....a trick they did or perfected first........like bill d and the foot wheelie....or his switch back stuff.....i know the sport would go no where without everyone doing everyone else's stuff , but the goal is to be the one who helped push the sport farther, to go out there and not only kill what everyone else is doing but while your up there have the creative sense...or in some cases just big enough ballz to come out with something new......something ive never seen shin do......he just watchs youtube video's of everyone else combos then kills them and gets the credit...... .........he still a bad *** rider tho im not sayin he dont have alot of skill on a bike
Old 10-21-2008, 05:26 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

thats true....but they all came up with something new tho....a trick they did or perfected first........like bill d and the foot wheelie....or his switch back stuff.....i know the sport would go no where without everyone doing everyone else's stuff , but the goal is to be the one who helped push the sport farther, to go out there and not only kill what everyone else is doing but while your up there have the creative sense...or in some cases just big enough ballz to come out with something new......something ive never seen shin do......he just watchs youtube video's of everyone else combos then kills them and gets the credit...... .........he still a bad *** rider tho im not sayin he dont have alot of skill on a bike
man i dont no but iv seen a thousand vids and have never seen someone do **** like that as fast and as effortless as he does it. The guy is truly a machine any one can learn a trick with time and practice but to through combos out that fast is ******* :YEAH:YEAH

Quick Reply: Shin Is God!