Crash question

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2008, 09:29 PM

Gixxsta04 is an unknown quantity at this point
Crash question

Me and 3 other guys were riding on the highway. I was riding a wheelie a few car links behind my buddy who was riding normally. Him and I were both doing about 60. My buddy was getting ready to clutch one up and without looking behind him, he clicked it into 2nd and let the clutch out. He dropped about 30mph quick right in front of me. I sat my wheelie down immediately and got on the brakes. I turned as hard as I could to miss him but clipped his pipe with my cage. The pipe pulled on the subframe and caused it to bend and crack. The subframe cracked at the welds where he had previously welded it. It also bent his pipe a little bit but it was already messed up before hand. Now he expects me to buy him a new subframe to replace his, that was a piece of **** in the first place. What would you guys do in this situation? I think the crash was mostly his fault for not looking behind him before dropping it into 2nd at highway speed. And its a goddamn crunchy *** stunt bike anyhow.
Old 10-11-2008, 09:33 PM

zxcraig is a decent person
Re: Crash question

well first id stop the highway **** and hit the lot,,,,, 2nd both of you are at fault,, you fix yours and he should fix his !!!
Old 10-11-2008, 09:36 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

it sounds like your both squids and if you keep riding together eventually you are going to owe eachother alot of money
Old 10-11-2008, 09:39 PM

Gixxsta04 is an unknown quantity at this point

This does sound like some squidly **** I know. We went to the lot afterwards. We usually only get on the highway for big rides and whatnot. BTW my bike wasnt damaged. Stunt at your own risk right?
Old 10-11-2008, 10:30 PM
EXTREME THERAPY

100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough

I would have personaly slapped tha **** out of ol buddy
Old 10-11-2008, 10:41 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

if your all out doing wheelies and he slows down infront of you when he knows your doing wheelies he needs to be slapped in the head
Old 10-11-2008, 10:42 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

with a broken subframe ...
Old 10-11-2008, 10:42 PM

Rodman is a decent person

Originally Posted by 100%_sukkafree
I would have personaly slapped tha **** out of ol buddy
thats some funny ****!
Old 10-11-2008, 10:51 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by old man roger
if your all out doing wheelies and he slows down infront of you when he knows your doing wheelies he needs to be slapped in the head
+1 we got a guy that is famous for this **** he trys to get it up and when he fails he slams on the breaks to go for another try at it. He never looks back or anything hes ran me off the road doing spreaders. And im not to good at getting off the tank in a hurry.
Old 10-11-2008, 10:57 PM

k7-600 will become famous soon enough

depends on how much of a friend this guy is... But if you're behind someone and they slow down and you hit them, it's your fault, PERIOD. Don't do wheelies behind people unless you have enough room to react. You obviously were too close. You're lucky you both didn't wreck and get hurt.
Old 10-11-2008, 11:17 PM

showoff81 is an unknown quantity at this point

sounds like his weld wasnt up to par. you did him a favor by breaking it before it snaped off at 65mph standing staggered. **** happens. in 03 i had a friend slow down to yell at some girls down town when there were four of us doing under the speed limit bp on the night i rolled my R6 off the showroom. i found out when i touched down that my clip ons werent tightened as i was slamming over the curb into a bus stop booth. everyone but him wrecked their bikes. he no longer rides with us. period! take it off the streets. its not worth the risk of life and wallet.
Old 10-11-2008, 11:43 PM
EXTREME THERAPY

100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by old man roger
with a broken subframe ...
+1 yes