LEFT handed stunters???

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2008, 10:23 AM

gsxr 4 life is a decent person
Re: LEFT handed stunters???

Never a problem for me being left handed....
You don't see U.S.A Importing new Right Hand Drive Cars for people to have a selection for their dominate hand.
you were taught to drive in the left side of a vehicle and shift with your Right hand.

And so be it for a bike... You were taught to ride with your right hand for your throttle control...
Old 10-12-2008, 11:00 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DURTY
dude watch this vid i cant stop laughing especially the end with steve kerr, hes like NOAH, then ali is like ofcourse i dont NOAH shes been dead for over 100 years hahahahaha the look on his face!!!!!

watch the whole thing well worth the time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPQVew0L0Vg
that was hilarious!
Old 10-12-2008, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
that was hilarious!
This was a lil random and off subject....
Old 10-12-2008, 11:19 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by gsxr 4 life
This was a lil random and off subject....
ok?
Nice fake 12 pose too btw
Old 10-12-2008, 11:26 AM

ok?
Yea Yea lol. F**kin around when i just got done installing the 12 bar.
checkin to see if it will hold me up...
Old 10-12-2008, 11:46 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

haha
Old 10-12-2008, 01:29 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Jb420
no isssues here
yeah, but you dont count, you dont even use your hands, just look at your avatar.

ok?
another one bites the dust.

Yea Yea lol. F**kin around when i just got done installing the 12 bar.
checkin to see if it will hold me up...
take that thing off until you can scrape it otherwise all you are going to do is destroy your subframe.

p.s. you need to shorten that bar, your wheels arent even over each other.
Old 10-12-2008, 02:42 PM

Timmy P is a decent person

I was driving today and I knoticed something. I can not drive right handed.. Im a righty but from shifting and **** I only drive left handed. weird kinda..just thought I would throw that in there
Old 10-12-2008, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by stock05
yeah, but you dont count, you dont even use your hands, just look at your avatar.

another one bites the dust.

take that thing off until you can scrape it otherwise all you are going to do is destroy your subframe.

YA but I KNow Ill End up Destroying the rear subframe... Its a stunt bike.. so I'm prepared for the whole bike to get damaged over time..
I know some ppl say to take it off or leave it on but im a leave it on for reassurance so i dont loop out. ( finding 12)
the Picture is at a slight angle but i positioned the 12 bar dead vertical with the rear tire so it stands straight up on the 12 bar...
Old 10-12-2008, 08:15 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

I know some ppl say to take it off or leave it on but im a leave it on for reassurance so i dont loop out. ( finding 12)
you will see
Old 10-12-2008, 09:32 PM

Tucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to behold

i broke 5 subs this year alone **** R6 subframes!!!!! :YEAH
Old 10-12-2008, 09:40 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

****! 12 bars keep you from looping? this whole time Ive been relying on the rear brake for that
Old 10-12-2008, 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by stock05

I understand that subframes can get destroyed, but are you saying to take off the 12 bar till i learn how to properly bring it back slowly so i dont slam it down on the 12 bar and brake the subframe??

I have the 12 bar sicking out evenly with the rear tire.
If i shortened the 12 bar so the bike will come back further then 12 o'clock, won't that put more weight of the bike on the subframe and have a higher chance of breaking my subframe??????
Old 10-12-2008, 11:07 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

If i shortened the 12 bar so the bike will come back further then 12 o'clock, won't that put more weight of the bike on the subframe and have a higher chance of breaking my subframe??????
longer= more leverage= broken subframe=broke *** stunter
Old 10-12-2008, 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by *Tanus*
longer= more leverage= broken subframe=broke *** stunter
ya i understand by it being further away from the tail end of the bike it will create more leverage.
does it actually take a hard slam on the 12 bar to break a subframe???
Old 10-12-2008, 11:58 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

ya i understand by it being further away from the tail end of the bike it will create more leverage.
not with a gsxr. i had one of them there 06 fixxers and i went through 4 subframes learning the brake. when i was learning the brake i would slam the bar so of course it would break (not w a honda tho). But Ive seen them break with little taps also. do yourself a favor and sell that ****.
Old 10-12-2008, 11:59 PM
NealFoReal

and what stock05 is saying is that your bike is not at 12. it might be close but its not at 12.
Old 10-13-2008, 12:02 AM

KANE>NIN is a decent person

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
not with a gsxr. i had one of them there 06 fixxers and i went through 4 subframes learning the brake. when i was learning the brake i would slam the bar so of course it would break (not w a honda tho). But Ive seen them break with little taps also. do yourself a favor and sell that ****.
stock subframes??
Old 10-13-2008, 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Ya I hear you on that.. But did your subframe break at the base ( where it bolts to the main frame or did your subframe break where the subframe is two pieces?
On the 08' gsxr's they made the rear subframe one solid piece not two pieces like the 06-07'.

But i installed a rear handbrake on my gxsr so i have to practice and get used to that...
Old 10-13-2008, 05:37 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by KANE>NIN
stock subframes??
yup. i put a steel sub on there at the end but then sold the pos.

Quick Reply: LEFT handed stunters???