LEFT handed stunters???

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2008, 04:34 PM

Rodman is a decent person
Re: LEFT handed stunters???

i destroyed my right hand about four years ago. i couldnt use it for five or six months. basically ive been left handed ever since then. stunting has been good rehab for my right hand, its stronger than ever now.
Old 10-11-2008, 05:16 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

nags made a funny lol

great thread BTW, wouldnt u idiots agree???
Old 10-11-2008, 05:21 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DURTY
nags made a funny lol

great thread BTW, wouldnt u idiots agree???
who are you calling idiots you bastard!!
Old 10-11-2008, 06:00 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

u all are *****
Old 10-11-2008, 06:05 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Vetter
u all are *****
especially DURTY
Where is that son of a bitch?
Old 10-11-2008, 06:58 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

whatsup right handers represent! lol.
Old 10-11-2008, 07:09 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
especially DURTY
Where is that son of a bitch?
dude watch this vid i cant stop laughing especially the end with steve kerr, hes like NOAH, then ali is like ofcourse i dont NOAH shes been dead for over 100 years hahahahaha the look on his face!!!!!

watch the whole thing well worth the time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPQVew0L0Vg
Old 10-11-2008, 09:06 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

dude watch this vid i cant stop laughing especially the end with steve kerr, hes like NOAH, then ali is like ofcourse i dont NOAH shes been dead for over 100 years hahahahaha the look on his face!!!!!

that **** is funny as hell man.

booyakasha!
Old 10-12-2008, 01:37 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by nags
Thats just the nature of a squid. Not neccesarily a lefty.

as much as i hate to admit it, i guess youre right, it evently went away (after about 2 weeks of straight stunting).
Old 10-12-2008, 01:41 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I got stuck watching over an hours worth of ali g videos before after watchin the link you posted :YEAH thats one funny ******. did you watch the Harvard speech he gave that **** made me laugh.
Old 10-12-2008, 01:42 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by stock05
as much as i hate to admit it, i guess youre right, it evently went away (after about 2 weeks of straight stunting).

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 10-12-2008 at 01:52 AM.
Old 10-12-2008, 01:46 AM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
these fingers type only the truth.
Old 10-12-2008, 01:51 AM
NealFoReal

these fingers type only the truth.
Old 10-12-2008, 01:52 AM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
im hammered by the way, extemely hammered.
Old 10-12-2008, 01:57 AM
NealFoReal

im hammered by the way, extemely hammered.
okay thats probably why you wrote evently and said your fingers only type the truth lol. im out.
Old 10-12-2008, 02:20 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Durty why don't you just invent the first left land throttle lol. or just sack up and ride like everyone else lol
Old 10-12-2008, 02:56 AM

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
Durty why don't you just invent the first left land throttle lol. or just sack up and ride like everyone else lol
bottom line is he just needs to sack up.
Old 10-12-2008, 04:28 AM
Squid Standers. Get Owned

CRA$H AZ is a decent person

i'm right handed and have more throttle issues than clutch......also suck at footbrake but i always did suck at soccer.......

on the other hand i have way better front brake control than throttle and thats on the right.
Old 10-12-2008, 04:47 AM
O.T.L.

ANTI-SOCIAL is a decent person

Originally Posted by CRA$H AZ
i'm right handed and have more throttle issues than clutch......also suck at footbrake but i always did suck at soccer.......

on the other hand i have way better front brake control than throttle and thats on the right.
left handed makes no difference , quit being a ***** that makes excuses ! but seriously come on now ,come on .
Old 10-12-2008, 09:52 AM

jbstunts is a decent person

no isssues here

Quick Reply: LEFT handed stunters???