03 R6 powers sub cage?

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2008, 02:21 PM

showoff81 is an unknown quantity at this point
03 R6 powers sub cage?

does anyone have detailed pics of a powers subframe cage for an 03 R6? my subframe is broken off at the taillight and have adj rearsets. need to see if it will still fit before i order one.
Old 10-10-2008, 02:29 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: 03 R6 powers sub cage?

might be one here ...lol

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...orks-joke.html
Old 10-10-2008, 02:45 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Those powers subcages retail for like $289 = **** THAT. Plus they suck ***
Old 10-10-2008, 03:38 PM
UDOWN?

I <3 wheelies is a decent person

hey might cost alot but buying that sub cage was one of the best things i did for my circle game....i love that thing and would order a new one the moment it broke i if it ever did which i dont think it will
Old 10-10-2008, 03:42 PM
UDOWN?

hey might cost alot but buying that sub cage was one of the best things i did for my circle game....i love that thing and would order a new one the moment it broke i if it ever did which i dont think it will...get it you wont regret it
Old 10-10-2008, 03:43 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by I <3 wheelies
hey might cost alot but buying that sub cage was one of the best things i did for my circle game....i love that thing and would order a new one the moment it broke i if it ever did which i dont think it will...get it you wont regret it
I agree on a subcage buy not powers
Old 10-10-2008, 06:00 PM

i wasnt aware that the powers cage didnt include all the proper braces and hardware shown in the ads. way over priced. omr seems its much less weight, more durable and functional with half the price.
Old 10-10-2008, 06:35 PM
UDOWN?

the omr cage is dinky compared to the powers and the powers comes with everything it shows in the pic except for that gay brace that goes to the rearset
Old 10-10-2008, 06:47 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

the omr cage is dinky compared to the powers and the powers comes with everything it shows in the pic except for that gay brace that goes to the rearset
i guess you know it all then
Old 10-10-2008, 07:31 PM

thats what im talking about. that is the part that is needed to be used on the weak R6 subframe
Old 10-10-2008, 07:39 PM

dragone is a decent person

Don't buy Powers unless you plan on going on a three month vacation. The thing will probably arrive the same day you come back...seriously, I've been down that road. Not to mention you'll have to send it back because by the time you get it you'll have another stunt bike.

I bought an OMR subcage and it arrived in three(3) days.

+1 OMR
Old 10-10-2008, 08:28 PM

stuntnail is a decent person

Originally Posted by showoff81
does anyone have detailed pics of a powers subframe cage for an 03 R6? my subframe is broken off at the taillight and have adj rearsets. need to see if it will still fit before i order one.
I hand built an entire subframe for my r6 with a flat 12bar. ive been using it alot and its been strong as hell. once i figure out how to make the rear seal lock/latch assy i will build 10 of them or so. i will take some pics of it if your interested in one
Old 10-11-2008, 04:22 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

there is nothing "dinky" about 1 inch cold rolled steel tubing and 3/16 steel plate and take a look at the tire clearance on the r6 , bottom picture

Old 10-11-2008, 04:26 AM
also known as OMR

did i mention the OMR SUBCAGE is only $175.00 shipped with free priority mail service which means you get your subcage in about three days