Hs any one herdfrom Big R 508?????

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2008, 06:46 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hs any one herdfrom Big R 508?????

Originally Posted by monday518
I use to hate him now i know hes a hustler i have to respect him lol
You sound like you're his little brother or still a friend of his .

Last edited by Crazy D; 12-19-2008 at 06:59 AM. Reason: just being polite lol
Old 12-19-2008, 06:52 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

What sucks is that if nags bans him , everybody will be out their money for sure . Yet that is the best thing to do .

People that are rip-offs should not be able to post or sell **** or send pm's . People that don't know he is a scammer , or are new to this site will potentially get fucked .

Doesn't matter if he can ride a wheelie for days , it is wrong for somebody to continuously rip people off . Once is bad enough .

Last edited by Crazy D; 12-19-2008 at 07:03 AM.
Old 12-19-2008, 07:39 AM

miked is an unknown quantity at this point

seliing **** online and scamming people out their money is not being a hustler...
Old 12-19-2008, 08:09 AM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
just so youre aware, bigr is a giant deaf retard....soo i hope u know how to handle yourself against a 7 foot tall 300lb angry tard.
awsome.....
Old 12-19-2008, 08:12 AM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by miked
seliing **** online and scamming people out their money is not being a hustler...
lol.... thats what i was thinking!
Old 12-19-2008, 08:13 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

for a big retarded dude thats hustlein
Old 12-19-2008, 08:18 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

hustle- To obtain something by deceitful or illicit means; practice theft or swindling.

im pretty sure big r did this lol worst part about all of it is that a retard took your money...
he obtained and you guys got swindled

Last edited by monday518; 12-19-2008 at 08:20 AM. Reason: i have nothing else to do lol
Old 12-19-2008, 08:28 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
That sucks. I have always thought Big R 508 was a pretty cool guy
+1

Originally Posted by JonnY X
doodle's *** just got OWNED!!!!

Originally Posted by Alpha Chino
yikes, when keepin it real goes wrong.
HAHAHAHAHA NO ****!!!!!
hustle- To obtain something by deceitful or illicit means; practice theft or swindling.

im pretty sure big r did this lol worst part about all of it is that a retard took your money...
Old 12-19-2008, 08:32 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

WOW the more i read ur post the harder im laughing!!! its NOT funny wat happened and i dont advocate it BUT u sure shed some real funny light on a bad situation!!!!
Old 12-19-2008, 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by DURTY
WOW the more i read ur post the harder im laughing!!! its NOT funny wat happened and i dont advocate it BUT u sure shed some real funny light on a bad situation!!!!

lol please make note I do not condone Big R's bad habits i just cant believe its still happening...and i must mention something kinda ironic Jay Z- Cant knock the hustle came on as i was typing this how perfect haha
Old 12-19-2008, 08:57 AM

aint nothin but crooks in here, makin mad money off the books this year
Old 12-19-2008, 06:18 PM
HAVE U SEEN MY BANANA?

sol5269 is an unknown quantity at this point

i think its funny this thread went this long.... hahahahahahaha.... people dont know when to walk away... you'll never see ur money again and you'll def never see that tank... admit it the deaf kid got u... so i ask u this... whos the retard... you... or him... i think hes sittin home countin the money while ur kickin ur self in the ***....
Old 12-19-2008, 08:23 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

show up at the dudes house your bound to get a retarded *** whooping lol chalk it up as a lost cause this is exactly how **** goes bad and after were left wondering why we went to sloths house to get some **** and now were pickin up teeth. Big R is exactly that a Big R-etard. I use to hate him now i know hes a hustler i have to respect him lol
i dont give a **** how retarded you are, if you steal swindle me, im ******* you up, whether it be with a bat or a **** load of my homies.

im telling you guys, burn his house down. no you wont get your money back, but id have to imagine it would make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside watching his **** go up in flames. if that still doesnt do the trick, you could always shoot him in the knees when he comes running out.

+

+

+

+

=

SATISFACTION

Originally Posted by sol5269
i think its funny this thread went this long.... hahahahahahaha.... people dont know when to walk away... you'll never see ur money again and you'll def never see that tank... admit it the deaf kid got u... so i ask u this... whos the retard... you... or him... i think hes sittin home countin the money while ur kickin ur self in the ***....
i would also burn your house down, just for good measure.

Last edited by stock05; 12-19-2008 at 08:25 PM.
Old 12-19-2008, 08:59 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Crazy D
nags bans him ,
he was banned from posting in the classifieds section from what i remember nags posting since he continually does this
Old 12-20-2008, 05:11 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

i dont give a **** how retarded you are, if you steal swindle me, im ******* you up, whether it be with a bat or a **** load of my homies.

im telling you guys, burn his house down. no you wont get your money back, but id have to imagine it would make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside watching his **** go up in flames. if that still doesnt do the trick, you could always shoot him in the knees when he comes running out.

+

+

+

+

=

SATISFACTION

best post ever.
Old 12-20-2008, 06:15 AM

+

+

+

+

=

SATISFACTION

i call bullshit on you doing any of that lol
Old 12-20-2008, 04:44 PM

i call bullshit on you doing any of that lol
swindle me out of some money and find out.
Old 12-22-2008, 01:57 AM
HAVE U SEEN MY BANANA?

i would also burn your house down, just for good measure.[/quote]

come on up to mass... i live in quincy... ill even pm u my address... bring some friends... or better yet i'll see ya at stunt wars...
Old 12-22-2008, 02:02 AM

Originally Posted by sol5269

come on up to mass... i live in quincy... ill even pm u my address... bring some friends... or better yet i'll see ya at stunt wars...
calm down johnny tough nuts.
Old 12-22-2008, 02:07 AM
HAVE U SEEN MY BANANA?

believe me im not tryin to be tough... but dont start **** with me because ur a dumb *** who bought somethin off a scum bag see ya at stunt wars... brrraaap

Quick Reply: Hs any one herdfrom Big R 508?????