Stuntwars results

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 04:57 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Stuntwars results

Originally Posted by eazenutz33
DAN CHEATED........he told me about a continuum transfuctioner he stole from work and installed within his bikes motor....all he had to do was push playstation buttons modified to fit in the motorcycle grips!
genius:YEAH:YEAHwish i would have thought of that

as far as security goes i heard some cop died at the track recently and he hadn't signed any of the release forms , he just walked in and because he was a cop no one thought to stop him his family sued so thats why they were being so tight on the rules
Old 10-06-2008, 06:12 PM
cops lie

austinz400 is an unknown quantity at this point

good job Bill D kep killing it.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:26 PM

patOG1300 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Lit
whoa whoa whoaaaaa,,,, Mitch Adams Won the stoppie comp! they supposedly tide for 1st at 434 ft on a 200 foot approch(i think) and then had a tie breaker which mitch got him by more then 100ft because bill just messed up on that run. Also another thing which im not saying nothing bad about bill, hes a amazing rider and great for this sport but he was taking a different approach then every other rider? but it still was a bad *** endo comp in my apinion
Bill D took the high side of the track,using the hill to help him keep momentum, but its actually about 30 fewet farther he would have to travel to even match others mark. a straight line is always shorter, but i give him mad props for even attempting to ride the bank. The whole show was good, no serious injuries,and all left happy.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by Lit
whoa whoa whoaaaaa,,,, Mitch Adams Won the stoppie comp! they supposedly tide for 1st at 434 ft on a 200 foot approch(i think) and then had a tie breaker which mitch got him by more then 100ft because bill just messed up on that run. Also another thing which im not saying nothing bad about bill, hes a amazing rider and great for this sport but he was taking a different approach then every other rider? but it still was a bad *** endo comp in my apinion
Bill D took the high side of the track,using the hill to help him keep momentum, but its actually about 30 fewet farther he would have to travel to even match others mark. a straight line is always shorter, but i give him mad props for even attempting to ride the bank. The whole show was good, no serious injuries,and all left happy.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:28 PM

Schooler is a decent person

Originally Posted by naturalborn
I think the top 12 riders did well, everyone put it down, of coarse I have my favorites (sure you all know it's darrick), but from watching almost all the runs, I was glad to see everyone pushing the sport, 5 minute runs were a bit much, i think limiting the time limit to 3-4 mins will separate the real skills from the circus tricks, technical tricks are much better to watch all day long!

here is a great idea for January- riders should be allowed to get 1 guest in for free with them, spouses and girlfriends or mechanics should not have to pay, hope the Stunt Wars people read this part and at least consider this from now on!!!!!!!!!!!!!
girlfreinds and spouses in the same category as mechanics?lol... All the riderss I know work on there own bikes and usually dont drag arround a "mechanic" not talking ****..just an opinion... but hell yeha for EDUB a well deserved 3rd go TEAM NEWMEXICO
Old 10-06-2008, 06:59 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by eazenutz33
DAN CHEATED........he told me about a continuum transfuctioner he stole from work and installed within his bikes motor....all he had to do was push playstation buttons modified to fit in the motorcycle grips!
hahahahaha Computer nerd... lol
How the hell do you come up with some of this **** bro?

so um, seriously tho.... when are we puttin those on our bikes? LOL
Old 10-06-2008, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
genius:YEAH:YEAHwish i would have thought of that

as far as security goes i heard some cop died at the track recently and he hadn't signed any of the release forms , he just walked in and because he was a cop no one thought to stop him his family sued so thats why they were being so tight on the rules
Yeah, I noticed they were a bit tight on the rules. I was on COLBERTS GUEST LIST FOR PHOTOGRAPHER, AND ME AND THE WIFE STIL HAD TO SIGN A RELEASE SAYING WE CANT HOLD ANYONE RESPONSABLE IF DEATH OR INJURIES ACCUR. ALMOST THOUGHT TODD WAS TRYING TO DO ME IN...LOL
Old 10-06-2008, 07:13 PM
Mrs ATL Freestyle

naturalborn is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Schooler
girlfreinds and spouses in the same category as mechanics?lol... All the riderss I know work on there own bikes and usually dont drag arround a "mechanic" not talking ****..just an opinion... but hell yeha for EDUB a well deserved 3rd go TEAM NEWMEXICO
just using examples, and some riders and teams are fortunate enough to have others work on their bikes, it's nice having an extra hand around to help work on the bike so the rider can focus on the riding XDL let's the riders have 1 guest so just throwing it out there for SW to pick up on:YEAH
Old 10-06-2008, 10:30 PM
Mr. Sexy! AdrenalineBoyz

AdrenalineBoyz is a decent person

Originally Posted by naturalborn
just using examples, and some riders and teams are fortunate enough to have others work on their bikes, it's nice having an extra hand around to help work on the bike so the rider can focus on the riding XDL let's the riders have 1 guest so just throwing it out there for SW to pick up on:YEAH
+1 and every other sanctioned event known to man involving machines...IE...ama, mot gp, nascrap......the chik should get in for free and the crew!
Old 10-07-2008, 12:21 AM

jbstunts is a decent person

yes, our wifes should not have to pay ****, the people in the stands are there for us, without us no show and without them no show so its 5050 but our wifes or chicks shouldnt have to pay ****, its not like theyd be there without us so its at the very least qualified riders wifes should not
Old 10-07-2008, 01:30 AM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

real riders dont have wives or girlfriends!

jk
Old 10-07-2008, 07:59 AM
Mrs ATL Freestyle

naturalborn is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
real riders have wives or girlfriends!
right on, I knew others would see it my way:YEAH
Old 10-07-2008, 10:26 AM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
hahahahaha Computer nerd... lol
How the hell do you come up with some of this **** bro?

so um, seriously tho.... when are we puttin those on our bikes? LOL
haha.......thats from the worst movie of all time, which just happened to be on cable when I was checking this thread out........the movie would be...."Dude Wheres My Car"......again, worst movie of all time, followed by anything from Michael Moore.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:03 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Most of the time many riders wouldn't have gotten as far as they had without their significant other. Maybe you don't know enough riders.
Old 10-07-2008, 12:51 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by scott3824
Most of the time many riders wouldn't have gotten as far as they had without their significant other. Maybe you don't know enough riders.
Dont front. Joel is your mechanic. I was there
Old 10-07-2008, 01:01 PM
Whitetrash

JEFF4EZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scott3824
Very true.
Old 10-07-2008, 01:05 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeM
Dont front. Joel is your mechanic. I was there

Yeah Niner cups the *****
Old 10-07-2008, 01:11 PM

Sportmax is a decent person

Great show, congrates to everyone!!!! Saw some of the best riding ive ever seen. :YEAH
As for the security i thought they did a good job. It sucks having people constantly standing at the fence, and not being able to see around them and having to yell at them all the time to move!!!
Old 10-07-2008, 03:29 PM

Schooler is a decent person

i know everybody
Old 10-07-2008, 09:14 PM
ROSS

$ROSS$ is a decent person

Nice top 12.Does anyone know where Luke finished?

Quick Reply: Stuntwars results