U Never Know Wuts Gonna Happen!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2008, 10:31 PM

trently309 is a decent person
Exclamation U Never Know Wuts Gonna Happen!!!!!!

A four-year-old East Peoria boy is dead and his father is in jail after a motorcycle crash on Saturday. Authorities say the boy's father was riding his motorcycle when he ran into his son, which led to his death. Family members say the incident was a freak accident.
A four-year-old East Peoria boy is dead and his father is in jail after a motorcycle crash on Saturday. Authorities say the boy's father was riding his motorcycle when he ran into his son, which led to his death. Family members say the incident was a freak accident. Friends and family members are in tears, remembering 4-year old Ashton Wells. "He was just perfect. He was the smartest kid in the world. I mean he knew his ABCs He was only 4-years old. He would have been somebody," Ashton's Grandfather Terry Blanch says. That's until Saturday afternoon when Ashton was riding his bicycle in this now empty Hundman Lumber parking lot. Authorities say his father Michael Wells was riding his motorcycle and ran into his son. The 21 year old East Peoria man is being held at the Peoria County jail on 5 charges including aggravated reckless driving and operating a vehicle on one wheel. Ashton's grandfather filled his backyard with Ashton's toys. He remembers memories of his grandson but he along with the rest of his family mostly believe Michael should not be in jail. "He didn't mean to do what he did, what happened happened and he should not be sitting in jail right now," Blanch says. Family members say they are already crushed by Ashton's death. His grandfather tries to remember Ashton's smile as he played in the tree house he built for him. They feel now is the time for the entire family to be in mourning together. "He don't need to be in jail, he's already suffering. He's going to suffer the rest of his life," Blanch says. Because the life of little Ashton Wells was taken away, in what loved ones are calling a freak accident. Peoria County Coroner Johnna Ingersoll says Ashton Wells died from multiple injuries and an autopsy is scheduled for Monday. That's also when Michael Wells is scheduled to appear in court.
Old 10-05-2008, 10:56 PM

atnuts is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: U Never Know Wuts Gonna Happen!!!!!!

oh man, the dad must be devestaded. he shouldn't be in jail right now imo.

r.i.p little man
Old 10-05-2008, 11:02 PM

ya we dont really know wuts going on with him they wont let us talk to him!!!!!! PLEASE GUYS IF U EVER TAKE NE THING FROM THIS WEBSITE ITS THIS!!!! WATCH AFTER UR KIDS, N NO MATTER WUT DONT BRING EM TO DO THIS ****!!!!!!
Old 10-05-2008, 11:35 PM
EXTREME THERAPY

100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough

my kids come watch us stunt but they stay out of the way,and always have somebody watching them.ALWAYS LOOK OUT 4 THE KIDS
Old 10-05-2008, 11:36 PM

Tucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to behold

wow RIP lil guy,,

dude this really sucks for sure....
Old 10-05-2008, 11:39 PM

ya but it was still a freak accident hit just got hit by the bike, kinda like in the movie biker boyz!
Old 10-05-2008, 11:39 PM

atnuts is an unknown quantity at this point

last year this guy brought his kid to our busy spot and let him ride up and down the lot on his 50. I had to actually stop short afew times cause little man cut in front of me. thank god nothing happened that day.

also what's wierd is I was gonna bring my little boy with me to the spot today for the first time but had **** to do afterwards so I said **** it. If I do bring him, he's staying in the truck playing his DS until I take breaks.
Old 10-05-2008, 11:43 PM

Nexus702 is a decent person

Its sad the cops arrested this guy instead of letting him be with his family. RIP for his son and hope things work out the best they can from here on. Its always that split second that does it
Old 10-05-2008, 11:58 PM

xRYNOx is a decent person

wow no more kids or dogs at the lot
Old 10-06-2008, 12:05 AM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

WOW this is so sad man!!!!! god bless! and he should NOT be in jail he should be with his family!!! i'm so sorry for you loss!!
Old 10-06-2008, 10:57 AM
florida! finally

Nate-VMC is an unknown quantity at this point

damn... that **** is nuts! dude should be at home with his family and not in jail. cops are fucked up.
Old 10-06-2008, 11:02 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

I always hate it when people brought their kids to the spot and let them ride around on their bikes or on a fiddy. I could never relax, always having to look out for them. That's horrible for the father.
Old 10-06-2008, 11:47 AM

1brownj is an unknown quantity at this point

I bring my kid all the time hes 2 but momma is always there and keeps him on the sidlines but i just thought she was being overprotective never letting me take him bymyself but damn that is horrible!! luckly our spots our huge and it would be almost impossible for a bike to go outta control and hit the kids that come out there,,there are always a buncha kids when we ride and i just try and stay away down at the far end of the lot,,,this sucks so i guess from the story he was doing a wheelie and somehow the bike hit the kid??? i would like to hear more details???
Old 10-06-2008, 12:12 PM
Thread Killer!!!

THORPE is a decent person

Makes me thankful for the times I've gotten lucky.
I cant imagine.

This should also make us think about the public protection when we do shows....
Old 10-06-2008, 12:19 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

thats horrible, it may have been a freak accident or (most likely) the fathers fault for being careless, either way he'll regert it the rest of his life.
Old 10-06-2008, 12:57 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

man this is do sad oh my god! RIP!
Old 10-06-2008, 01:03 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

very sad, couldnt imagine how bad the father must feel!

I know when I would take my little brother to the spot I could never relax because I'd always be looking for him...
Old 10-06-2008, 01:20 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

I probably shouldnt even comment on this............... I feel bad for the whole family and for the little guy (RIP), I dont feel the dude should have been arrested after all it was an accident, but damn....... talk about a complete lack of responsibility by the dude that lets his kid roam free while hes out there, and what the **** were all those other losers doing out there? no one could keep an eye on the kid?
Old 10-06-2008, 08:42 PM

Im Sorry To Say This Everyone Thats Commentin Negativle On This Is A Fk!!! U Werent There! Can U Mean To Tell Me U Can Keep An Eye On Ur Kids At Everysecond Of Everytime! We Were There For Five Minutes!!!! I Hope To God None Of U Ever Back Over Ur Kid In The Driveway Or Hit Him In The Head With A Rock While Ur Mowing The Yard Casue Its The Same Thing! We Were Watching The Kid! He Was Riding His Bike In An Empty Lot That Was Ajacent To The Street Where We Were Stunting At!!!!!!! The Son Riding His Bike Didnt See His Father And Rode Right In Front Of Him! By The Time We Seen Wut Was Coming It Was Already Toooooo Late! I Didnt Post This For Sympathy For The Family Or Nething Cause We Really Dont Care Wut U Think! I Posted This As A Warning To All Of U Becuase, Just Like In A Bad Movie "final Destination" U Never Know Wuts Gonna Happen And U Cant Control It! So Is Ur Son Or Daughter On A Lease Attached To Ur Truck No I Dont Think So! So God Forbid U Ever Take Ur Kids Out There And The Just Run Off Right In Front Of U And Theres Nothing U Can Do About And Then Maybe Just Maybe U Heartless ***** Will Understand Wut Were Going Thro! Have U Ever Had To Do Cpr On A 4 Yr Old Son That Just Happens To Be Ur Bestfriends Kid! I Dont Think So!! So Fk U!
Old 10-06-2008, 08:45 PM

~Mandy~ is a decent person

Originally Posted by YSRRider
I probably shouldnt even comment on this............... I feel bad for the whole family and for the little guy (RIP), I dont feel the dude should have been arrested after all it was an accident, but damn....... talk about a complete lack of responsibility by the dude that lets his kid roam free while hes out there, and what the **** were all those other losers doing out there? no one could keep an eye on the kid?
I agree 100%...

Stunting is a family thing for us and always has been. My kids are always at the spot while Marc and Marcus ride. They have to be watched though, and at all times! What was the boys mother doing? I mean I know it was a freak accident but I would just absolutely die.

Quick Reply: U Never Know Wuts Gonna Happen!!!!!!