U Never Know Wuts Gonna Happen!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 08:49 PM

~Mandy~ is a decent person
Re: U Never Know Wuts Gonna Happen!!!!!!

Originally Posted by trently309
Im Sorry To Say This Everyone Thats Commentin Negativle On This Is A Fk!!! U Werent There! Can U Mean To Tell Me U Can Keep An Eye On Ur Kids At Everysecond Of Everytime! We Were There For Five Minutes!!!! I Hope To God None Of U Ever Back Over Ur Kid In The Driveway Or Hit Him In The Head With A Rock While Ur Mowing The Yard Casue Its The Same Thing! We Were Watching The Kid! He Was Riding His Bike In An Empty Lot That Was Ajacent To The Street Where We Were Stunting At!!!!!!! The Son Riding His Bike Didnt See His Father And Rode Right In Front Of Him! By The Time We Seen Wut Was Coming It Was Already Toooooo Late! I Didnt Post This For Sympathy For The Family Or Nething Cause We Really Dont Care Wut U Think! I Posted This As A Warning To All Of U Becuase, Just Like In A Bad Movie "final Destination" U Never Know Wuts Gonna Happen And U Cant Control It! So Is Ur Son Or Daughter On A Lease Attached To Ur Truck No I Dont Think So! So God Forbid U Ever Take Ur Kids Out There And The Just Run Off Right In Front Of U And Theres Nothing U Can Do About And Then Maybe Just Maybe U Heartless ***** Will Understand Wut Were Going Thro! Have U Ever Had To Do Cpr On A 4 Yr Old Son That Just Happens To Be Ur Bestfriends Kid! I Dont Think So!! So Fk U!

Calm down man, no one is trying to be heartless. They and I are just saying you have to watch them every second when you are doing things of that nature. You don't take your kid to the store and let them go do ya? Just yesterday I had my 7 year old, 5 year old nephew, and 2 year old nephew at the spot, I bet I walked 10 miles because I stay with them at all times!

I feel really bad for the family, it is terrible. R.I.P. Little man
Old 10-07-2008, 12:28 AM
Nudy Magazine Day

BRYAN P is a decent person

This hits home because I have a 4 year old son that comes to the lot with me, I nearly cried when I read this! I agree that the only ones that know what or how fast everyting happened are the ones there. Its too bad the father is in jail instead of in mourning with the family! I probably would have put a bullet in my head!
R.I.P. lil man!

P.S. you really do never know what's going to happen, my friend flubbed up on his 636 and managed to wedge it underneath a lifted chevy truck
Old 10-07-2008, 02:19 AM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Originally Posted by trently309
Im Sorry To Say This Everyone Thats Commentin Negativle On This Is A Fk!!! U Werent There! Can U Mean To Tell Me U Can Keep An Eye On Ur Kids At Everysecond Of Everytime! We Were There For Five Minutes!!!! I Hope To God None Of U Ever Back Over Ur Kid In The Driveway Or Hit Him In The Head With A Rock While Ur Mowing The Yard Casue Its The Same Thing! We Were Watching The Kid! He Was Riding His Bike In An Empty Lot That Was Ajacent To The Street Where We Were Stunting At!!!!!!! The Son Riding His Bike Didnt See His Father And Rode Right In Front Of Him! By The Time We Seen Wut Was Coming It Was Already Toooooo Late! I Didnt Post This For Sympathy For The Family Or Nething Cause We Really Dont Care Wut U Think! I Posted This As A Warning To All Of U Becuase, Just Like In A Bad Movie "final Destination" U Never Know Wuts Gonna Happen And U Cant Control It! So Is Ur Son Or Daughter On A Lease Attached To Ur Truck No I Dont Think So! So God Forbid U Ever Take Ur Kids Out There And The Just Run Off Right In Front Of U And Theres Nothing U Can Do About And Then Maybe Just Maybe U Heartless ***** Will Understand Wut Were Going Thro! Have U Ever Had To Do Cpr On A 4 Yr Old Son That Just Happens To Be Ur Bestfriends Kid! I Dont Think So!! So Fk U!

Why do you cap the first letter of every word?

Whos being heartless? I got hit by a car when I was 5 and I almost died because my stupid mother wouldnt get her dumb *** off the phone and pay attention to where her kid went! Kids are supposed to be on leashes!

As I said before, I feel for the family, thats a horrible thing to have to go through, but this was an accident that could have easily been avoided!
Old 10-07-2008, 03:29 AM

watchthis is a decent person

Thats horrible news, RIP little guy. I also dont think the father should be in jail he is suffering enough already.
Old 10-07-2008, 03:31 AM

trently309 is a decent person

Originally Posted by BRYAN P
This hits home because I have a 4 year old son that comes to the lot with me, I nearly cried when I read this! I agree that the only ones that know what or how fast everyting happened are the ones there. Its too bad the father is in jail instead of in mourning with the family! I probably would have put a bullet in my head!
R.I.P. lil man!

P.S. you really do never know what's going to happen, my friend flubbed up on his 636 and managed to wedge it underneath a lifted chevy truck

SEE THATS WUT IM SAYING NO MATTER WUT U DO NO MATTER WUT PRECAUTIONS U TAKE SOMETHING CAN ALWAYS HAPPEN!!!! NOW WUT IF UR SON OR DAUGHTER WAS IN THAT TRUCK AND A MOTORCYCLE COLLIDES WITH THE REAR PASSENGER DOOR! JUST SAYING WUT IF!!! THE ONLY REASON IM PREACHING THIS IS BECAUSE I WAS THERE! WITH THE FATHER AND THE 4 YR OLD BOY AND HIS MOTHER! IM THE FATHERS BEST FRIEND! I HAD TO GIVE HIS SON MOUTH TO MOUTH! I CANT WISH THAT ON NE ONE ELSE SO PLEASE PLEASE GUYS TAKE A LESSON FROM THIS!!!!! U GUYS DIDNT HAVE TO SEE THE KID!!!!!! I DID!!!!!!!!!! U CANT EXPECT NETHING TO HAPPEN UNTIL IT DOES!!!!!!!!! THEN ITS TOO LATE!!!!!!!!
Old 10-07-2008, 03:38 AM

Amir-R is a decent person

Originally Posted by YSRRider
As I said before, I feel for the family, thats a horrible thing to have to go through, but this was an accident that could have easily been avoided!
Whats done is done. Now is not the time to be saying **** like "could have easily been avoided". Just give your condolences and move on. This is not the time to point fingers.

Im sorry for your loss, and wish the best for the future. Also I would keep a close eye on your friend, like suicide watch status.
Old 10-09-2008, 10:07 PM

Sara Lashea will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by *Tanus*
thats horrible, it may have been a freak accident or (most likely) the fathers fault for being careless, either way he'll regert it the rest of his life.

???? so the fact that the mom was there and trent was there the father was careless because it was his run and his bike that hit him ????

the person on the bike has no control of what happens on the side line. if someone were not watching a kid and they ran out how can the rider be held responsible?? his kid or not.

point is if you bring your kids keep them far away and no farther than an arms reach. I just got home from the viewing and i wish what hes going thru to NO ONE i would have taken that little boys place in a heartbeat.

cherish the opnes you love cuz you NEVER know what will happen...

RIP ASHTON WELLS
Old 10-09-2008, 10:11 PM

Sara Lashea will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by YSRRider
Why do you cap the first letter of every word?

Whos being heartless? I got hit by a car when I was 5 and I almost died because my stupid mother wouldnt get her dumb *** off the phone and pay attention to where her kid went! Kids are supposed to be on leashes!

Yes it could have, but all we are asking of the bike community is to learn from this horrible accident.