3 Bikes stolen with trailer

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2008, 04:42 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of
Re: 3 Bikes stolen with trailer

Originally Posted by zride
I have a boat....I do keep it at a public storage and use a lock for the trailer. There not very expensive and will completely lock up the tongue so nobody can hitch up and drive away. You guys with stunt trailers should look into them for extra security. Master lock makes em....
you can still pull a trailer with a chain and pindle hook
Old 10-05-2008, 06:11 PM

1brownj is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
That sucks! who was it from Ga?????
yea one of our homies??? i hope the hell not!!!! who didja say got jacked again?????
Old 10-05-2008, 06:14 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

thats fucked up. if i ever trailor to an event im gonna keep this **** in mind and lock up somehow

good luck finding those ******
Old 10-05-2008, 06:22 PM
UDOWN?

I <3 wheelies is a decent person
Angry Re: 3 Bikes stolen with trailer

**** florida i hate that place the worst place on earth is orlando ,fl i was stuck to mmi in that sink hole for almost 3 years going to MMI and out of the 47 kids with bikes that were in my theory class only 22 of of left florida with both our lives and bikes all the other kids bikes got jacked or they dyed in a traffic accident.....check the orlando craigslist for parts trust me........
Old 10-05-2008, 06:23 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Found them today and there are people in custody. they also stole 2 other trailers and a dually and a car. only damage was 2 ignitions a triple tree and a gas cap

lucky people to get there **** back :YEAH
Old 10-05-2008, 06:29 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

thats good news right there! they deserve an *** kickin as well.
i especially think its fucked up if they are riders. i could never steal someone elses bike. id feel bad knowing they cant stunt for a while
Old 10-05-2008, 06:37 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by R1Wonder
thats good news right there! they deserve an *** kickin as well.
i especially think its fucked up if they are riders. i could never steal someone elses bike. id feel bad knowing they cant stunt for a while
they were crackheads who sold a lot of the stuff for more crack. like most thieves
Old 10-05-2008, 07:08 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Crack is such a awesome drug
Old 10-05-2008, 07:15 PM

skoh will become famous soon enough

the worst.

bumppp
Old 10-05-2008, 07:23 PM

skoh will become famous soon enough

oh ****, I didnt read all the way,, that's great they found them
Old 10-05-2008, 07:49 PM

COOP 1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DURTY-636
Found them today and there are people in custody. they also stole 2 other trailers and a dually and a car. only damage was 2 ignitions a triple tree and a gas cap

good to hear
Old 10-05-2008, 08:16 PM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

they were crackheads who sold a lot of the stuff for more crack. like most thieves
Stupid crack heads
Old 10-05-2008, 08:17 PM

Retro is a decent person

that sucks so bad that happend to you.
I hope they find them. good luck.
Old 10-05-2008, 08:18 PM

I_throw_nickels is a decent person

trailor locks and/or wheel locks will be a good friend to have if somebody tries this again....
Old 10-05-2008, 08:26 PM

patOG1300 is a decent person

Kevin's friends from georgia were down for stuntoberfest and someone stole there open trailer with 2 f4i's and 1 gixxer on it off of Alafaya trail. Anyone have any info on it or seen anything. pm me

thanks
I think i was at the same hotel as that incident, at hilton on alafaya? if so, i was out around three am checking on my truck, which only had a 08 fiddy in it, but its a denali on big wheels, so its a target no matter whats in it.. The wife and i were out smoking around three a.m. and didnt see anything out of the ordinary.. If thats the place, they should have some cameras. When i was headed to the track this morning around eleven, i seen some people in a maroon suv, at first i thought they were in trouble, then noticed the popo dusting the rear of the truck for prints... Good luck, death to all thieves...
Old 10-05-2008, 08:28 PM

patOG1300 is a decent person

Sorry i didnt read that the stuff was recovered, good though... Still, death to all thieves..
Old 10-05-2008, 08:31 PM

Retro is a decent person

sweet that is awsome they got caught.
Old 10-05-2008, 09:02 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

so awesome they got their bikes back. i wish i did.
Old 10-05-2008, 10:37 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by I_throw_nickels
trailor locks and/or wheel locks will be a good friend to have if somebody tries this again....
they cut the trailer lock and took the trailer
Originally Posted by patOG1300
I think i was at the same hotel as that incident, at hilton on alafaya? if so, i was out around three am checking on my truck, which only had a 08 fiddy in it, but its a denali on big wheels, so its a target no matter whats in it.. The wife and i were out smoking around three a.m. and didnt see anything out of the ordinary.. If thats the place, they should have some cameras. When i was headed to the track this morning around eleven, i seen some people in a maroon suv, at first i thought they were in trouble, then noticed the popo dusting the rear of the truck for prints... Good luck, death to all thieves...
it was a maroon excursion. and yes they dusted the rear
Originally Posted by Vetter
so awesome they got their bikes back. i wish i did.
i wish you did also buddy
Old 10-05-2008, 10:45 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

glad they found the ****

damn crackheads lol

Quick Reply: 3 Bikes stolen with trailer