How the new Florida laws effect stunt spots...

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2008, 05:57 AM

blackwater611 is a decent person
How the new Florida laws effect stunt spots...

Ok...if you didn't read my last post about the new florida laws here they are...

New Violations:
316.2085(2) Motorcycle or moped, wheels losing contact with ground
This is classified as a moving violation.
First Offense: the violator must pay $1,000 plus any other costs assessed for a moving violation.
Second Offense: the violator must pay a fine of $2,500, plus any other applicable costs assessed for a moving violation. The person’s driver license must be revoked for a period of one year.
Third Offense: the violator will be charged with a third degree felony, punishable as provided in ss. 775.082, 775.083, and 775.084, a mandatory fine of $5,000, and the driver license must be revoked for a period of ten years.
(new entries for Distribution Chart—see below)

316.2085(3) Motorcycle or moped license tag improperly affixed
First Offense: the violator must pay $1,000 plus any other costs assessed for a moving violation.
Second Offense: the violator must pay a fine of $2,500, plus any o ther applicable costs assessed for a moving violation. The person’s driver license must be revoked for a period of one year.
Third Offense: the violator will be charged with a third degree felony, punishable as provided in ss. 775.082, 775.083, and 775.084, a mandatory fine of $5,000, and the driver license must be revoked for a period of ten years.
(new entries for Distribution Chart—see below)

316.1926 (2) A person who exceeds the speed limit in excess of 50 mph or more in violation of ss.
316.183(2) (posted speeds), 316.187(state speed zones), or 316.189 (municipal and county speeds)
First Offense: the violator must pay a fine of $1,000 plus court costs.
Second Offense: the violator must pay a fine of $2,500 plus court costs and the driver license must be revoked for a period of one year.

I know sucks the ****!!!

Anyways I check how these new laws effect us getting caught at a stunt spot....I checked with 16 traffic cops and gathered the following info....As long as we are on private property (warehouses and parking lots that are not own by the city/state) the wheelie law and speeding law does not apply to us...However the the tag law does just like any other none moving violation they can spot on your bike...But if your **** is legal the only thing they can do is issue you a trespass warning ether verbily or writen...But it is supposed to be writen to cover there own *** but we all know theres dick head cops out there....Anyways the second time they catch you back there they have the right to arrest you for criminal trespass which is a second degree misdemeanor in the state of Florida...Now heres what I hate even more....If you stunt in a spot that is in not such a great area like Rick Ross in Miami you might be packing a gun in your truck like me....However if you get arrested for criminal trespass and have a gun no matter if it was on you or in your truck it turns into a third degree felony ...Yup ain't that a bitch!!! So be careful!!!:ban ghead
Old 10-05-2008, 06:36 AM

k7-600 will become famous soon enough
Re: How the new Florida laws effect stunt spots...

Hmmmm interesting...What is that considered? Armed Trespassing?
I don't pack heat, but I can see why alot would. I've thought about getting a cwp and carrying, but never been in any kind of incident where I felt I needed it. And I know, better to have it and not need it then to need it and not have it.

But that's not that bad. If you get a written trespassing warning, then just don't go back to that spot AND CARRY YOUR WEAPON.
Old 10-05-2008, 09:48 AM

xRYNOx is a decent person

Originally Posted by k7-600
Hmmmm interesting...What is that considered? Armed Trespassing?
I don't pack heat, but I can see why alot would. I've thought about getting a cwp and carrying, but never been in any kind of incident where I felt I needed it. And I know, better to have it and not need it then to need it and not have it.

But that's not that bad. If you get a written trespassing warning, then just don't go back to that spot AND CARRY YOUR WEAPON.
sounds like your buddies fucked ya pal.......dont really know what else to say.its there because of someone
Old 10-05-2008, 10:35 AM
Hate the smell of TPD

Dan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the roughDan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the roughDan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the roughDan_DGAF666 is a jewel in the rough

yeap florida sucks so much ***** now, they are really putting it to use good. all i can say if a cop see you doing a wheelie, speeding over 50 or that stupied *** tag law, you better NOT stop. run forest run
Old 10-05-2008, 10:54 AM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

That HAS to be bullshit. Any way you cut it there is no way you should get 10 years in jail even if you made a licence plate counterfeit super warehouse let alone just cutting off the gay flap and rigging your plate up. There is going to be alot more high speed chases and the jails are going to be ******* packed.
Old 10-05-2008, 10:55 AM

ruthlessriding is a decent person

im almost at the point im just going to take the tags off all my bikes
Old 10-05-2008, 11:36 AM

E-BRAKE is a decent person

wow , im glad i moved up to INDY from florida before i started stuntin...feel sorry for you guys ...
Old 10-05-2008, 11:47 AM
ROSS

$ROSS$ is a decent person

Originally Posted by SCOTT_Chychul
That HAS to be bullshit. Any way you cut it there is no way you should get 10 years in jail even if you made a licence plate counterfeit super warehouse let alone just cutting off the gay flap and rigging your plate up. There is going to be alot more high speed chases and the jails are going to be ******* packed.
Revoked for ten years.Not jail.All these places on the east coast that are high percentage for motorcycles are being gay as hell with new laws.Myrtle Beach just past some new ones.Where Black Bike Week happens.
Old 10-05-2008, 11:49 AM
ROSS

$ROSS$ is a decent person

316.1926 (2) A person who exceeds the speed limit in excess of 50 mph or more in violation of ss.

Seat Stander????????? So can we rock something else?????????
Old 10-05-2008, 11:58 AM
Magnificent Ruffian

Joeyblitz is an unknown quantity at this point

Florida used to be a place you could move to,rent a crib with like 3 of your buddies,and each pay like 200$ a month ,and be a semi-bum and still have hella fun ,clock tons of *****.It is now the ******* of AMERICA !!!!!!!!!! I hate this ******* shithole state so mutherfuckin' much.
Old 10-05-2008, 12:12 PM
Magnificent Ruffian

This guy feels our pain.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	1003081mugs16.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	214720  
Old 10-05-2008, 12:27 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Joeyblitz
.It is now the ******* of AMERICA !!!!!!!
Its more like America's "hangin' to the left" ****
Old 10-05-2008, 12:43 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

WOW! cops in Alaska have no juristition {sp} on privet property unless called by the owner or a crime is being committed and stunting as of now is not a crime so they just come out and watch!!!!
Old 10-05-2008, 12:47 PM
I Love To Post!

motopsyko32 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by blackwater611
Anyways I check how these new laws effect us getting caught at a stunt spot....However the the tag law does just like any other none moving violation they can spot on your bike...

Old 10-05-2008, 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by motopsyko32
Yes and if your not sitting on your bike and its not running they really are not suposed to be able to give you that ticket but most of the cops I talked to said that they will give it to you even if your bike is off and in your ******* truck....So Thats why I put you can get a ticket for that and any other none moving violations....
Old 10-05-2008, 04:08 PM
Magnificent Ruffian

Originally Posted by thehate.
WOW! cops in Alaska have no juristition {sp} on privet property unless called by the owner or a crime is being committed and stunting as of now is not a crime so they just come out and watch!!!!
Dude,how are the schools up there? .I really have to get the **** out of this place.I have lived here for 16 years,and it used to be ******* paradise.Now,it is the most depressing place on earth,except for maybe Ethiopia or Zimbabwae or some ****.The cops here are the biggest douche-***** on this entire planet.There is nothing left of my town ,but Gated country clubs,and bagel shops,and hair salons.Even our mall is notorious for having it's own serial killer ,who preys on moms when they are with their young children.Disgusting.**** Florida. +Dade county is not in the United States.I don't know what country it belongs to for sure,But it is definitely not a U.S. territory.
Old 10-05-2008, 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by Joeyblitz
Dude,how are the schools up there? .I really have to get the **** out of this place.I have lived here for 16 years,and it used to be ******* paradise.Now,it is the most depressing place on earth,except for maybe Ethiopia or Zimbabwae or some ****.The cops here are the biggest douche-***** on this entire planet.There is nothing left of my town ,but Gated country clubs,and bagel shops,and hair salons.Even our mall is notorious for having it's own serial killer ,who preys on moms when they are with their young children.Disgusting.**** Florida. +Dade county is not in the United States.I don't know what country it belongs to for sure,But it is definitely not a U.S. territory.
I ALMOST FELL OF MY CHAIR READING THIS!!! NICE!!!
Old 10-05-2008, 06:02 PM
The Goons Are Here

snwmn0303 is a decent person

holy **** that law really sucks glad we dont have that **** in the mitten but who knows it might try to pass everywhere that would really suck
Old 10-05-2008, 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by snwmn0303
holy **** that law really sucks glad we dont have that **** in the mitten but who knows it might try to pass everywhere that would really suck

......Where in the **** is Mitten???
Old 10-05-2008, 07:47 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

so they'd givve me a ticket for my license plate?

Quick Reply: How the new Florida laws effect stunt spots...