head shake with bars pushed out?

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2008, 10:12 PM

swannjcs is a decent person
head shake with bars pushed out?

i finally went fightered out and moved my stock clipons straight, it's a lot better feeling, but i did experience a front end wobble for the first time. is it more prone to happen with the bars moved forward, also i dont have a stabalizer just yet but im working on getting one.
Old 10-03-2008, 10:44 PM

th3grimbringer is a decent person
Re: head shake with bars pushed out?

try adjusting the suspension. Lessen the preload on the front with the large adjuster nuts ont he top of the forks. Start with a quarter turn to the left afn see if that helps.
Old 10-04-2008, 12:16 AM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

it causes you to hold the handlebars differently than the stock position and a totally different weight distribution, this is why they are so great for stunTing. maybe this is why. i get headshake at about 110mph.
Old 10-04-2008, 02:14 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Ill have a GPR V1 for sale in about 2 weeks. $250 shipped and its yours. PM if interested. I have it on my bike now coz my other one is being serviced so once I get mine back I'll be ready to sell this one.