i was wonderin if anyone else heard this???

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 12:16 PM

cruzer636 is a decent person
i was wonderin if anyone else heard this???

I was up early this mornin havin to take my girlfriend home when I heard the on the mj morning show that they just passed a new law suppossably about now if you get cought speeding more than 3 times its automatic 5 years in prison! oo and that they are tryin to outlaw bikes in some states! ... This is insane I was wonderin if anyone else heard this ??? Or knows about it??
Old 10-01-2008, 12:18 PM

i23theone23i is a decent person
Re: i was wonderin if anyone else heard this???

That's messed up if it's true.... always gotta mess with people's lives
Old 10-01-2008, 12:19 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

That's insane I don't know how they could even try and get away with that. I'm sure there are politicians that are in office that have more then 3 tickets, and plenty that have bikes. Pretty much it won't ever happen the media talks about whatever they hear to get listeners.
Old 10-01-2008, 01:02 PM
The 09 Takeover

JSkillz23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Theres no way they can ban bikes from a state. Thats like back in the day when they banned alchol...but they still had speakeasys.
Old 10-01-2008, 01:06 PM
Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person

the prisons are already overcrowded...imagine how many more people would be locked up if they did that....i call bs end of story
Old 10-01-2008, 01:08 PM
The 09 Takeover

JSkillz23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by weirdsteve
the prisons are already overcrowded...imagine how many more people would be locked up if they did that....i call bs end of story
+1

Here where i live Jackson, Michigan aka Prison City we have the 2nd or 3rd biggest state prison in the US and they are so over crowded they were letting anyone serving a 5year or less term get out early. <-Due to our Governor being a ingnorant, money wasting *****.
Old 10-01-2008, 01:11 PM
florida! finally

Nate-VMC is an unknown quantity at this point

bs..........
Old 10-01-2008, 01:19 PM

atnuts is an unknown quantity at this point

they gotta stop the old ***** from making stupid decisions!

ban motorcycles? pfff...that **** ain't happening
Old 10-01-2008, 01:25 PM

Sogan is an unknown quantity at this point

not happening
Old 10-01-2008, 02:03 PM

cruzer636 is a decent person

Yeah that kinds tripped me out when I heard it ... Cause ppl like me who is an every day rider whether I'm stuntin the bike or ridin another back an forth to work ! ... Plus I'm already in bad shape with tryin. To get insurance lol I was in court 3 times the last 2 years for unlawful speeds and one for wreckless drivin wheelie on the highway ... I personally think if you have a good enough lawyer you could get outta anything !! ... But yeah I think its bs cause 2 many ppl are gettin bikes now exspecially young kids in highschool ... I Think it was just somthin to get listeners on the radio for higher ratings
Old 10-01-2008, 02:08 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nate-VMC
bs..........
+1
Old 10-01-2008, 02:39 PM

YodaCon is an unknown quantity at this point

For some reason I doubt that, I CANT HONESTLY SEE THEM LOCKING PEople up for speeding, what about reckless or suspended license. In N.Y. they passed a law, not to sure how old it is, but if you get 2 tickets within 18 months you have to pay $100.00 a year for 3 years to drive and you are automaticly on probation for 6months.

I have an idea why dont they start pulling over all the Mexicans and arresting them for having no lic, no ins, and no reg and leave us alone. An illegal hit my girlfriends car and the cops couldnt ****** arrest him so he got a bunch of tickets and my ins went up. BULLSHIT!!!!!!
Old 10-01-2008, 03:06 PM

12oclocker is an unknown quantity at this point

In Baltimore City they Outlawed riding dirt bikes on PRIVATE AND PUBLIC property, so you could not ride them ANYWHERE. people rebelled, and took it too the streets in the masses. Take a look at this news report and footage.
After all the chaos, the city then starting talking about building a MX Park with tax dollars to give everyone a place to ride.
This is OUR f'king country, not the stupid politicians. There are more of us than them. dont forget it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAA28sfKmiY

and that 5 year stuff is bullshit, I know someone who killed a person and got less than that. They got 1 year for Killing someone because they were f'king drunk driving!!!! Now how the f'k is a drunk driver that murders someone with their car going to get less than a citizen with 3 speeding tickets.
I think I'll go rob a bank, and murder a few people, then sue the gun makers for making a gun I could kill someone with, and sue the bank for having so much money in it, it enticed me to steal it. no my fault right.

Last edited by 12oclocker; 10-01-2008 at 03:11 PM.
Old 10-01-2008, 03:13 PM

12oclocker is an unknown quantity at this point

I have an idea why dont they start pulling over all the Mexicans and arresting them for having no lic, no ins, and no reg and leave us alone. An illegal hit my girlfriends car and the cops couldnt ****** arrest him so he got a bunch of tickets and my ins went up. BULLSHIT!!!!!!
Hey an Illegal Immigrant hit my buddies car, and the cops did nothing as well. I think I will tell the f'king cops my name is pabelo, and start talking Spanish next time I get pulled over.
Old 10-01-2008, 03:22 PM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

Adam134 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 12oclocker
In Baltimore City they Outlawed riding dirt bikes on PRIVATE AND PUBLIC property, so you could not ride them ANYWHERE. people rebelled, and took it too the streets in the masses. Take a look at this news report and footage.
After all the chaos, the city then starting talking about building a MX Park with tax dollars to give everyone a place to ride.
This is OUR f'king country, not the stupid politicians. There are more of us than them. dont forget it.

and that 5 year stuff is bullshit, I know someone who killed a person and got less than that. They got 1 year for Killing someone because they were f'king drunk driving!!!! Now how the f'k is a drunk driver that murders someone with their car going to get less than a citizen with 3 speeding tickets.
I think I'll go rob a bank, and murder a few people, then sue the gun makers for making a gun I could kill someone with, and sue the bank for having so much money in it, it enticed me to steal it. no my fault right.
WHAAAAAT so many dirtbikes taking over the streets haha.. that **** was intense:YEAH
Old 10-01-2008, 04:01 PM

Miss Tara is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 12oclocker

Wow! That's some amazing stuff!
Old 10-01-2008, 04:13 PM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

all the more reason not to stop....
Old 10-01-2008, 05:02 PM

TheChosen1 is a decent person
Unhappy Re: i was wonderin if anyone else heard this???

I hope this isn't true
Old 10-01-2008, 05:03 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

While this bill has passed committee in the Florida House of Representatives, it hasn't yet been voted into law.
Also the wording was changed so that it isn't just for motorcycles.