fast wide circle help

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2008, 03:28 PM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough
fast wide circle help

advice? i cant seem to dip into them at speed. and when i try to speed up regular circles they just get tighter

thanks
Old 09-29-2008, 03:30 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough
Re: fast wide circle help

Gas!!!!!!
Old 09-29-2008, 03:43 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by xXxNO LOVExXx
advice? i cant seem to dip into them at speed. and when i try to speed up regular circles they just get tighter

thanks
You know how normally you keep all your weight on your inside foot? Well once you get it leaned over to a certain point you can put some weight back on teh outside foot. Then, the other part is to get your front wheel ahead of your back wheel. So dip it in, really far, then instead of giving it throttle to bring it back up, give it less gas. Just enough to keep the front wheel at the same hight, without bringing it back up to bp. Think of it as a full dip followed by a power wheelie.
Old 09-29-2008, 03:45 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

I can't get mine really wide though.. They're fun
Old 09-29-2008, 03:48 PM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough

im always on and off the gas, but i think im keeping the front too high... ill be tryin it again in a week or so once i heal up. definitely dont want to highside with my jacked up foot lol
Old 09-29-2008, 03:51 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

come in faster and just whip it into a lean and then like mike said put back some weight on the outside foot to keep the angle and to keep from low siding and be as smooth as posible on the gas, thats key to going wider!!!
Old 09-29-2008, 04:55 PM

krazykyle85 is a decent person

Originally Posted by MikeM
You know how normally you keep all your weight on your inside foot? Well once you get it leaned over to a certain point you can put some weight back on teh outside foot. Then, the other part is to get your front wheel ahead of your back wheel. So dip it in, really far, then instead of giving it throttle to bring it back up, give it less gas. Just enough to keep the front wheel at the same hight, without bringing it back up to bp. Think of it as a full dip followed by a power wheelie.

before opening the thread i was tryn to figure out how to describe it an i think this works good hahaha

jus stay on the gas, no choppy, jus pin it an keep the front endlow an youll go wide hahahahaha
Old 09-29-2008, 05:09 PM

-matt g- is an unknown quantity at this point

come in faster then you normally would to do a circle.. as much as you feel comfortable and just turn into a normal circle.. just keep upping the speed and trying to keep it going at a higher speed..
the way you start them when your in a slower circle is by pushing the front end lower then normal and pulling it out with throttle
Old 09-29-2008, 05:45 PM

mikkee is a decent person

where you look is also important.. Refer back to basic motorcycle turning techniques..