need tips on turning circle wheelies

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2008, 11:52 PM
Xtreme Fury Stunter

Cream Cheese will become famous soon enoughCream Cheese will become famous soon enough
Re: need tips on turning circle wheelies

i look into the circle.if u have taken a msf class ull know where ever u look the bike goes
Old 09-30-2008, 06:32 AM

vandal34 is a decent person

Originally Posted by -matt g-
the difference for me is if i look straight when im doing circles i get dizzy as hell.. if i look down or at something close to the ground where im turning i almost never get dizzy

my advice is push the bike into the circle.. do NOT lean into the circle.. that was my problem for awhile.. it feels less natural but once u get the feel for it you can make adjustments to the bike with a small push or pull
+1

If ya cant tip it in ya prob on the brake too much as well

A929ryda : Once ya got RL its the easiest circle there is. Just goes around on its own !!! Its just bit of a head **** getting used to it. Dont be affraid to let it tip in a bit.
Old 09-30-2008, 01:03 PM

a929ryda is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vandal34
+1

If ya cant tip it in ya prob on the brake too much as well

A929ryda : Once ya got RL its the easiest circle there is. Just goes around on its own !!! Its just bit of a head **** getting used to it. Dont be affraid to let it tip in a bit.
Yeah it's prob just in my head. went out yesterday and now trying to combo into RL. Once I get them I'ma RL to the MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-01-2008, 10:28 PM

kirny is a decent person

this is gonna sound weird i can do idler ss but feel very uncomfortable staggered i barelly even do staggereds anymore....but anyways i let it drop into the cirlce going left and everytime i drop the front tire but its not because of to much brake i think im just bitching out and i do a have circle and then go right and just get out of it......so basically i think i just need to quit being a bitch about it