N Memory Of Big John!

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2008, 12:14 AM

BOXVAN!!!!!!!!! will become famous soon enough
N Memory Of Big John!

Hey everyone this is Graham again and i just got home from my buddys crash site and i was thinkin of him still so i thought i would make this post. He was going over a hill on Thursday and ther was a mail truck on the other side, he hit his brakes and slid out they rushed him to the hospital but he did'nt make it. He wasn't a actual stunter like us but he did ride wheelies on every thing he ever owned or rode! I know he would like it if i talked about him on here cause he loved wheelies! So here it is for you Big John (aka 4-wheeler John)

My friend Big John!

You know i wasn't as close to Big John as some of his other friends was or let me refrase that i didn't hang out with him as much as some other people did here lately, but Big John was the type of guy that everyone liked, no not liked, "LOVED" cause he was such a great person in all aspects. :YEAH

John every time i seen you i either laughed cause you was doin somethin crazy like i would do or i just simpley smiled because you always did when i seen you! I loved seein you buddy because every time i did all you ever wanted to ask me is what i learned or if i was progressing and i knew you only asked that cause you knew how much i loved to talk about my riding, and you was just as crazy as i am. That's why i'm going to miss you so much John because no matter what was goin on you was always askin about me when i seen you and no matter how i felt you made me smile. Your such a great guy Big John and i hope that some day i can be half as good of a guy as you are!

I wish you could of been at your showing yesterday and the funeral today every one was doin burn outs and i was doin wheelies for you buddy! I even did some wheelies when i was in line to take you to your burial cause i knew you would of wanted that even though there was cops every where (ftp). I've never seen so many people at a funeral ever and i hope you could see how many of use was there for you.

There is so many things i could say about you John but i'm just goin to stop with this. John we all miss you very much and we will never forget your smile, personality, craziness, and your ability to make anyone happy no matter what!

I know your burnin tires in heven with Travis right know i just hope you guys took a long enough brake in between burnouts to see all of us doin it down here yesterday and today for you buddy!!! I know the cops are sick of it! I've seen more burnouts in the past two days then i've seen in my hole life and thats a big deal cause i see them at the spot every day.

JOHN WE ALL LOVE YOU AND COULD NEVER FORGET YOUR CRAZY ***!!!

if anyone in the area is interested we are throwing a big ride for him every year and this years is on Oct. 12, thats on a sunday and we will probably be starting it at around 10:00 or 11:00 in the morning if anyone is interested pm me and i might have a place for you to stay!

IN LOVING MEMORY OF JOHN WILLIAMS A.K.A. BIG JOHN
A.K.A. 4 WHEELER JOHN!

I DEDICATE ALL OF MY WHEELIES FROM NOW ON TO MY FRIEND BIG JOHN!!!

I LOVE YOU BUDDY!!!

GRAHAMName:  graham.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  840 Bytes

Last edited by BOXVAN!!!!!!!!!; 09-29-2008 at 12:53 AM. Reason: CHANGE NAME OF THREAD
Old 09-29-2008, 12:42 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold
Re: N Memory Of Big John!

Sorry for your loss...R.I.P.
Old 09-29-2008, 12:55 AM

Originally Posted by ~CuPcAkE~
Sorry for your loss...R.I.P.
thank you very much for reading my buddys post!!!

R.I.P. BIG JOHN

Views: 4
Old 09-29-2008, 12:58 AM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

always sad to hear about a loss. R.I.P.

Last edited by steven-o; 09-29-2008 at 01:00 AM.
Old 09-29-2008, 01:07 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

sorry to hear that...

safety and peace to all you family and friends...
Old 09-29-2008, 01:25 AM
B_line

badyama1 is a decent person

damn man i hate to hear this, one of my friends too was killed this summer to on his bike. He was involved in an accident with a semi. I think we should all have a moment of silence this Saturday at the spot wherever you are lets all pay our respects to all of the fallen riders. Hope to see ya saturday at the spot buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-29-2008, 01:27 AM

I_throw_nickels is a decent person

your friend sounds cool, nice post homie R.I.P. BIG JOHN..... progressing my wheelies for him tomorrow
Old 09-29-2008, 01:28 AM

E-BRAKE is a decent person

were doin a show over here on the 12th ....ill keep you and ur friend in our thoughts and prayers buddy....

if it makes you feel any better we got everyone in china rockin champions for ya buddy..and we took pics too.....
Old 09-29-2008, 01:58 AM

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
sorry to hear that...

safety and peace to all you family and friends...

THANKS BUDDY!!!

P.S. I MISS YOU GUYS

GRAHAM
Old 09-29-2008, 02:00 AM

Originally Posted by badyama1
damn man i hate to hear this, one of my friends too was killed this summer to on his bike. He was involved in an accident with a semi. I think we should all have a moment of silence this Saturday at the spot wherever you are lets all pay our respects to all of the fallen riders. Hope to see ya saturday at the spot buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THATS A GREAT IDEA BRO! THANKS FOR BEING SO THOUGHTFULL! A MOMENT OF SILENCE AT ALL THE STUNT SPOTS IN THE WORLD FOR THE FALLEN RIDERS!

Views: 2
Old 09-29-2008, 02:04 AM

Lenzin is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry for your loss Graham. Us guys over here are coping with the passing of our two friends so I know how you are feeling.

Keep your head up dude.
Old 09-29-2008, 02:08 AM

Originally Posted by I_throw_nickels
your friend sounds cool, nice post homie R.I.P. BIG JOHN..... progressing my wheelies for him tomorrow
YEAH HE WAS VERY COOL!!!

THANKS FOR BEING SO THOUGHTFULL I KNOW HE WOULD LOVE TO KNOW SOME STRANGER WAS LEARNING NEW WHEELIES JUST FOR HIM!!! LOTS OF LOVE BRO!! I'M SURE HIS FAMILY WILL LIKE TO SEE POSTS LIKE THIS SO THANKS FROM ME AND HIS FAMILY!!!

I LOVE TO SEE RIDERS WITH SO MUCH HEART!!!

THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS POST AND EVEN POST ON IT, MY BUDDY WOULD BE VERY HAPPY TO SEE THIS!!!

Old 09-29-2008, 02:12 AM

Originally Posted by E-BRAKE
were doin a show over here on the 12th ....ill keep you and ur friend in our thoughts and prayers buddy....

if it makes you feel any better we got everyone in china rockin champions for ya buddy..and we took pics too.....
THANKS FOR PUTTING HIM IN YOUR PRAYERS!....IF YOU DON'T MIND MAKE ROOM IN THERE FOR HIS MOM, DAD, AND BROTHER TO I LOVE THEM ALL VERY MUCH AND I HATE TO SEE THEM GO THROUGH THIS!

THANKS ALOT ERIC AND CHUCK! I'M GLAD TO KNOW I RIDE WITH GUYS THAT REALLY CARE!!!

AND I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE STUNTLIFE CHINA STORY!! YOU GUYS ARE DOING A STORY ARENT YOU!?

Old 09-29-2008, 02:14 AM

Originally Posted by Lenzin
Sorry for your loss Graham. Us guys over here are coping with the passing of our two friends so I know how you are feeling.

Keep your head up dude.

THANKS MAN!

I'M DOIN MY BEST TO KEEP IT TOGETHER BUT I'M HAVING A TOUGH TIME TONIGHT FOR SOME REASON...

Old 09-29-2008, 02:21 AM

ANY REPLIES TO THIS POST IS GREATLY APPRECIATED SO IF YOU THINK OF ANYTHING TO SAY PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO WRITE IT!

I GREATLY APPRECIAT IT!!!

I KNOW YOU GUYS DID'NT KNOW HIM BUT HE WAS A RIDER JUST LIKE US!

Old 09-29-2008, 02:54 AM

E-BRAKE is a decent person

yea for sure bro we def care bout you and yours....and yea were gonna do a lil clip of some sort im sure we been filmin and takin alot of pics so ...miss ya bro hope all does better ...

Originally Posted by BOXVAN!!!!!!!!!
THANKS FOR PUTTING HIM IN YOUR PRAYERS!....IF YOU DON'T MIND MAKE ROOM IN THERE FOR HIS MOM, DAD, AND BROTHER TO I LOVE THEM ALL VERY MUCH AND I HATE TO SEE THEM GO THROUGH THIS!

THANKS ALOT ERIC AND CHUCK! I'M GLAD TO KNOW I RIDE WITH GUYS THAT REALLY CARE!!!

AND I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE STUNTLIFE CHINA STORY!! YOU GUYS ARE DOING A STORY ARENT YOU!?

GRAHAM
Old 09-29-2008, 01:28 PM

I HOPE NOBODY MINDS I'M GOIN TO KEEP THIS BUMPED UP TO THE HOME PAGE SO EVERYONE FROM MY HOME TOWN CAN FIND IT!

THANKS AGAIN FOR READING THIS POST AND SPECIAL THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS!! IT REALLY MEANS ALOT TO ME!

GRAHAM
Old 09-29-2008, 01:51 PM

i23theone23i is a decent person

Sorry to hear about your buddy. I know how it is to lose great friends. I'll pray for all his family and friends today. I am sure he had a blast watching all you guys burning rubber and poping on one.

Feel better Graham!
Old 09-29-2008, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by i23theone23i
Sorry to hear about your buddy. I know how it is to lose great friends. I'll pray for all his family and friends today. I am sure he had a blast watching all you guys burning rubber and poping on one.

Feel better Graham!

THANKS ALOT BUDDY!!! I'M DOING A CHAMPION WHILE TYPING WITH ONE HAND JUST FOR YOU!!!

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PUTTING MY FRIENDS FAMILY AND FRIENDS IN YOUR PRAYERS THEY ALL REALLY NEED IT!!!

Views: 3
Old 09-29-2008, 02:12 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Talk about a post that makes me wanna tear up.

Sorry for your loss it's a very sad thing to happen.

Quick Reply: N Memory Of Big John!