Stuntoberfest. Whos coming?

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2008, 04:21 PM
Xtreme Fury Stunter

Cream Cheese will become famous soon enoughCream Cheese will become famous soon enough
Re: Stuntoberfest. Whos coming?

its final looks like everyones meetin at sandlake spot on friday. who all is in?

Last edited by Cream Cheese; 10-02-2008 at 04:26 PM.
Old 10-05-2008, 07:00 PM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

Ricky04750 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Stuntoberfest. Whos coming?

Originally Posted by Joeyblitz
Sorry to rant off topic ,but I have said this before ,both congressmen who passed this law are Miami residents and based their final super-zealous passing of this bill based on the street scene in Dade county ,which is absolutely insane. Most riders are illegals on stolen bikes w/ no tags ripping through sunpass toll booths at160,or on a 100mph wheelie,while giving the middle finger to toll booth workers.Also from doing highchairs and seatstanders next to the congressman's wives in their Lexus's while they were dropping off ,or picking up their precious little kids from private schools.I ******' stay the **** away from that county.They will ******' steal your bike in 60 seconds!It is really ,truly like being in some freaky 3rd world shithole. Not to **** off any legit riders/stunna's from Dade. Nothing personal. I just spent last summer working down there ,and could not belive the wackness!!!!!!!! Just about every bike I looked at to buy down there was ******' stolen,numbers didn't match.A lot of ******' Frankenbikes down there.Again sorry to go off topic on a tangent.
You exaggerate too ******* much..