Sit down fag drags

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2008, 11:06 PM
scraperpimp

mendoCoasterZx6 is a decent person
Sit down *** drags

everyone and there mom has told me how easy a *** drag from a stop it..best way to learn sit diwn coasters...well i can wheelie,staggered and like one footed seat standers, but my sit downs just aint there anymore...whats the trick to a slow *** drag????? any help here?
Old 09-27-2008, 11:11 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person
Re: Sit down *** drags

Pm Kane he might know
Old 09-27-2008, 11:13 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

i dont believe *** draggin helps anything and certainly not coasters.
Old 09-27-2008, 11:21 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Probably no help, but my guess would be #1 seat time and #2 practice. half of the stunting questions on this forum can be answered with those two words right there...
now as for me (since misery loves company... LOL)
*** drags all day on my pit bike... *** drags all day on the motard... and sit downs all day with stock gears on the streetbikes all day too... slowest I could get with stock gearing was around 20mph.

Then I take the big bikes to the lots...

I can do sit downs now only if I'm in second or something Ever since I geared the bikes, and have ben trying to get them on idle, I can't seem to do them for **** now either so don't feel bad.
Old 09-28-2008, 12:12 AM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
i dont believe *** draggin helps anything and certainly not coasters.
+1

I don't think *** dragging will help with coasters, AT ALL..

It might help with super slow speed wheelies, help keeping them straight.. but DEFINITELY not a coaster!
Old 09-28-2008, 12:20 AM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
Probably no help, but my guess would be #1 seat time and #2 practice. half of the stunting questions on this forum can be answered with those two words right there...
now as for me (since misery loves company... LOL)
*** drags all day on my pit bike... *** drags all day on the motard... and sit downs all day with stock gears on the streetbikes all day too... slowest I could get with stock gearing was around 20mph.

Then I take the big bikes to the lots...

I can do sit downs now only if I'm in second or something Ever since I geared the bikes, and have ben trying to get them on idle, I can't seem to do them for **** now either so don't feel bad.
Do you ever respond to anything in a sentence instead of a paragraph?
Old 09-28-2008, 12:29 AM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by villa76
Do you ever respond to anything in a sentence instead of a paragraph?
Are you really being a grammar natzi at 11:30 on a Saturday night??
Old 09-28-2008, 12:29 AM

Tiretrauma is an unknown quantity at this point

I completely dissagree with everyone. My friend did *** drags for months, then he slowly started to pick his foot up and now he is doing sit down no handers, coasters and starting to turn sit down circles. So yes, these do help and no they arent that hard.

The trick to doing these is to clutch it right up to bp. If you dont get there from the start, dont chase it, thats when things go crazy, just put it down and start over.

Once you get to bp, just tap the break and let it catch idle. Keep tapping to keep it from going back...and then start pulling off those hands. To do no handers, kick your *** back and lean into the tank. But thats for later.

When your sitting, slide all the way to the back and a little to the left as the bike will try to go to the right. It shouldnt take you more then a day to get them!! Good luck!!! :YEAH
Old 09-28-2008, 12:32 AM

Originally Posted by Tiretrauma
I completely dissagree with everyone. My friend did *** drags for months, then he slowly started to pick his foot up and now he is doing sit down no handers, coasters and starting to turn sit down circles. So yes, these do help and no they arent that hard.

The trick to doing these is to clutch it right up to bp. If you dont get there from the start, dont chase it, thats when things go crazy, just put it down and start over.

Once you get to bp, just tap the break and let it catch idle. Keep tapping to keep it from going back...and then start pulling of those hands.

When your sitting, slide all the way to the back and a little to the left as the bike will try to go to the right. It shouldnt take you more then a day to get them!! Good luck!!! :YEAH

I have TROUBLE doing *** drags...

When I do a *** drag, it throws off my no handers, and I wouldn't think of doing a coaster with my foot on the gruond (I do coasters at 30mph+)

It's all what you learn to begin with, if you learn doing *** drags, then *** drags will help you..

But if you don't wanna be a ***, and do it the right way the first time, learn it without *** dragging, that way you won't have to do it later to learn new ****

If you're gonna *** drag a sport bike, might as well ride a 50 or dirt bike, something you can handle without *** draggin
Old 09-28-2008, 12:35 AM

Tiretrauma is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Towlieee
I have TROUBLE doing *** drags...

When I do a *** drag, it throws off my no handers, and I wouldn't think of doing a coaster with my foot on the gruond (I do coasters at 30mph+)

It's all what you learn to begin with, if you learn doing *** drags, then *** drags will help you..

But if you don't wanna be a ***, and do it the right way the first time, learn it without *** dragging, that way you won't have to do it later to learn new ****

If you're gonna *** drag a sport bike, might as well ride a 50 or dirt bike, something you can handle without *** draggin
Im not a big *** dragger myself, however I like doing them just for a break when Im learning other stuff. Im not saying one size fits all, Im just saying my friend had lots of trouble learning sit downs and so he started with *** drags and now he kills sit down coasters, and no handers.

One thing to clarify, he never did a *** drag coaster...these just enabled him to start picking up his foot to do slow controlled sit downs...coasters, no handers etc.
Old 09-28-2008, 12:37 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Towlieee

Old 09-28-2008, 12:47 AM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

*** drag *** drag *** drag...say that ten time fast.

they call it a *** drag for a reason....
Old 09-28-2008, 12:52 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

i like *** dragging and stalling with the clutch over and over-helps feel the clutch slippage and grab point. does'nt help shoe soles much.
Old 09-28-2008, 12:52 AM

-matt g- is an unknown quantity at this point

i think the best way to learn sit downs.. the way i learned them is by starting in a seat stander then kneeling down so your in the sit down position but your feet are still on the seat..

it gives you a solid feeling for what sit downs feel like and if you can control a seat stander its very easy to control it

then after you get the feel for it start in a sit down and pop the clutch.. i got it to bp in sit down after 2-3 tries
Old 09-28-2008, 02:01 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

yea, I can post just a sentence, but here's the deal.
I'll say all I have to in one post instead of six post whoreing paragraphs later and your'e still talkin about the same ****....

And I was just talkin about sit downs being hard all of the sudden when I try to idle them. **** a bunch of *** drag...
Old 09-28-2008, 02:46 AM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by -matt g-
i think the best way to learn sit downs.. the way i learned them is by starting in a seat stander then kneeling down so your in the sit down position but your feet are still on the seat..

it gives you a solid feeling for what sit downs feel like and if you can control a seat stander its very easy to control it

then after you get the feel for it start in a sit down and pop the clutch.. i got it to bp in sit down after 2-3 tries
Thats a good idea. Im gonna try that. I can ride ss without problems but I cant get the feel for sitdowns. Ive tried a bunch of times but as soon as I get them high Im not smooth enough and chop like when I was learning the wheelie and start to get alittle squirlly so I set it down. Thanks for the tip
Old 09-28-2008, 07:40 AM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

might help sitdowns but won't help coasters. if you're coasters are that slow your distance might suffer a little (i'm not sure, maybe you are some new visionary that can bust out 1000+ foot on 1/2 mph)

watch videos. words on the internet can't help you
Old 09-28-2008, 08:43 AM

JohnR is an unknown quantity at this point

I can do some super long/fast sitdown coasters and ive never even tried a *** drag...hence the name
Old 09-28-2008, 08:57 AM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JohnR
I can do some super long/fast sitdown coasters and ive never even tried a *** drag...hence the name
i was 1300ft and change with coasters before i tried a "*** drag". nothing all that great...picked them up in a day.
Old 09-28-2008, 09:28 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

I wanna see a 60mph *** drag rev-limiter coaster :YEAH

Quick Reply: Sit down fag drags