Team Kelm

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2008, 02:37 PM

Guru is a decent person
Re: Team Kelm

Originally Posted by Kelm
**** you *******
But big ups to all my haters... I love you guys.

Now you all went and thought I wrecked cause I was a squid, didn't post up any accident tail, or anything well -- if you all could actually use your brain for a second, and wait to hear what happened maybe you'd actually understand instead of being dipshits.

What happened was we were doing back and fourth runs, practicing on a bridge out in BFE when my friend decided it was time to stop, and review the footage we got. Well I was wheeling behind him in a staggered, not a "POW POW" when he started doing a U Turn. I set it down, but I was only 50feet away from him... and I was traveling around 60mph. I locked up both the brakes, and high sided into him.... **** happens. Honestly it was all due to lack of communication, that is what is to blame... not the skill level, and although you will continue to hate on I want you all to know I love you guys very much, always and forever stuntlife.... hate on bitches.

I'll post the footage of the crash when insurance completes it's investgation and this **** is over with... sucks it all happened, but it's not gonna stop me from riding nor stunting.
i crashed also squid!!
Old 09-26-2008, 02:45 PM

DEBO is a decent person

Real Squid-lami Out There Kelmster
Old 09-26-2008, 02:53 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

You were doing a wheelie on the street, wrecked, and now your claiming it on insurance?

Old 09-26-2008, 02:54 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

**** happens... Cheers
Old 09-26-2008, 02:59 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Name:  churchsignbrd2-1.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  18.8 KB
Old 09-26-2008, 03:05 PM
www.Moto-Psychos.com

MeAk is a decent person

**** you *******

Now you all went and thought I wrecked cause I was a squid, didn't post up any accident tail, or anything well -- if you all could actually use your brain for a second, and wait to hear what happened maybe you'd actually understand instead of being dipshits.

What happened was we were doing back and fourth runs, practicing on a bridge out in BFE when my friend decided it was time to stop, and review the footage we got. Well I was wheeling behind him in a staggered, not a "POW POW" when he started doing a U Turn. I set it down, but I was only 50feet away from him... and I was traveling around 60mph. I locked up both the brakes, and high sided into him.... **** happens. Honestly it was all due to lack of communication, that is what is to blame... not the skill level, and although you will continue to hate on I want you all to know I love you guys very much, always and forever stuntlife.... hate on bitches.

I'll post the footage of the crash when insurance completes it's investgation and this **** is over with... sucks it all happened, but it's not gonna stop me from riding nor stunting.

so your riding wheelies on a bridge following to close and freaked out and locked up your breaks sounds like a squid moment to me **** sounds exactly like my squid wreck like 3 yrs ago **** happens we are all squids at one point be proud:YEAH
Old 09-26-2008, 03:08 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by br denis

NO THATS FUNNY **** RIGHT THURRRRR.... this wouldnt be stuntlife without Kelm
Old 09-26-2008, 03:09 PM

jbstunts is a decent person

Originally Posted by MeAk
so your riding wheelies on a bridge following to close and freaked out and locked up your breaks sounds like a squid moment to me **** sounds exactly like my squid wreck like 3 yrs ago **** happens we are all squids at one point be proud:YEAH
yea but as some point u have to learn how NOT to be a squid
Old 09-26-2008, 03:12 PM

MannyFresh954 can only hope to improve

i crashed into my work building.....that was due to me being an idiot....
Old 09-26-2008, 03:15 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

I don't understand how you call doing fly-bys across a bridge stunting.
Old 09-26-2008, 03:16 PM
www.Moto-Psychos.com

MeAk is a decent person

Originally Posted by Jb420
yea but as some point u have to learn how NOT to be a squid

oh for sure at one point he will learn to swerve or down shift instead of panicking and locking up the brakes..... or at least learn to catch idle and avoid pow pows on bridges
Old 09-26-2008, 03:16 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MeAk
hes been squidin since 2003
Old 09-26-2008, 03:20 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

yer a such prosquidville. and yet one of the best out there.
Old 09-26-2008, 03:32 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

So sounds like your buddy is an idiot and caused you to wreck so you didn't run his *** over...
Old 09-26-2008, 03:34 PM
Professional Work Avoider

GSXR Carlos will become famous soon enoughGSXR Carlos will become famous soon enough

didnt you already leave, 4 times?
Old 09-26-2008, 04:00 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

**** you *******

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
So sounds like your buddy is an idiot and caused you to wreck so you didn't run his *** over...
Old 09-26-2008, 04:11 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

squid doesnt always mean bad a wheelies, it means being an idiot on a bike...do a 60mph"balanced controlled" wheelie 50ft behind someone who u dont kno wat there intentions are=squid..cus its dumb

Quick Reply: Team Kelm