Team Kelm

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2008, 05:06 PM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Lit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to behold
Re: Team Kelm

Originally Posted by Kelm

kelm you should sell me the upper,headlight,stay,ram air tubes.
Old 09-28-2008, 05:33 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Timmy P
oh buddy it took me 1 year of having a bike to doing paid shows.I melt faces and sign little kids shirts, to me thats murdering it. and accros are not my thing. just wheelies and combos. . . I got it on "lock" dude.. I dont think you even got power wheelies on "lock".

OH SNAP! SUCKA GOT SERVED!! SON! lol
Old 09-28-2008, 07:25 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Timmy P
oh buddy it took me 1 year of having a bike to doing paid shows.I melt faces and sign little kids shirts, to me thats murdering it. and accros are not my thing. just wheelies and combos. . . I got it on "lock" dude.. I dont think you even got power wheelies on "lock".
aint no one sayen ur not murken shat or hitten combos or tryin acros, im sayen the acros people try aint mean they murken it, when they got it locked n get more thats murken it. u had a bike for a year great, i spent 2 years doin a few wheelies n werkin 12+ hours a day stacken it. i dont think u got the common sense on lock!
Old 09-28-2008, 07:27 PM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough

what?
Old 09-28-2008, 07:41 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SIC J
actually if you're doing them for miles on the streets it means you're gangster

You don't NEED a handbrake to do wheelies.......
I understand u can wheelie with no hand brake, i was rockin circles before i ever put one on my bike. But for ss's why not have one its just some extra insurance to save your *** from ****** up witch we all know can happen quick, and when it does and you **** your **** up then you will feel like a squid for not having onr on the bike.
Old 09-28-2008, 07:49 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by E RacK
aint no one sayen ur not murken shat or hitten combos or tryin acros, im sayen the acros people try aint mean they murken it, when they got it locked n get more thats murken it. u had a bike for a year great, i spent 2 years doin a few wheelies n werkin 12+ hours a day stacken it. i dont think u got the common sense on lock!
u dont have english on lock
Old 09-28-2008, 07:59 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by br denis

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 03:07 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by br denis
you can't get a green card on lock
Old 09-29-2008, 03:40 AM
Bacons Hot, Need a Spot

cjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud of

you can't get a green card on lock
Pretty shitty come back, but anyways what is murken it, like a merk step?
Old 09-29-2008, 04:24 AM

gsxr"d is a decent person

I always chased SS's without a handbrake. I wheelie foot brake or nuttin at all.
Old 09-29-2008, 05:29 AM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by cjoec01
Pretty shitty come back, but anyways what is murken it, like a merk step?
+1 and my english is still better lol

Last edited by br denis; 09-29-2008 at 05:33 AM.
Old 09-29-2008, 07:07 AM

k7-600 will become famous soon enough

E Rack, type everything in Microsoft Word or a similar program so you can use the Spell Check and Grammar Check functions.

just my .02, cause your posts make .00
Old 09-29-2008, 07:42 AM
Professional Work Avoider

GSXR Carlos will become famous soon enoughGSXR Carlos will become famous soon enough

, this thread went from a Kelm thread to an E-rack thread, talk about sticking your nose where it's not wanted
Old 09-29-2008, 12:14 PM

D-WRECK is a decent person

My F4i will be here in a couple hours!

Ordering a complete set of red/black fairings (my favorite color scheme) -- hopefully get the real deal and not the knock off korean crap all over eBay that doesn't ever fit right (like on the bike now) -- can't wait, will post pictures tonight once I streetfighter it, and see if I can't get it cleaned up a bit it needs some work.
Kelm what video do you intend to put it in? Is it even worth it?

Tell you what show me the clip if its good enough ill buy it off you for mass mayhem 4.

But I must see it before any thing is set. And if I do purches it I don't wanna see it in any other dvd. If purchesed that clip will be property of evil twins productions. Now kelm email me.
Old 09-29-2008, 12:23 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

If anyone should ever learn ANYTHING from this thread it's
(A) Kelm always tells half of the story and is the biggest dumb **** ever.....

AND

(B) E-Rack will always stick is ****** queer *** nose into other threads and start saying THEEEEEE dumbest **** you can imagine.
Old 09-29-2008, 12:27 PM

**** off
Yup no respect frpom a stupid squid. Kelm learn your lesson leave motorcycles out of your stuff you need. You can't ride for ****. You joined this site a month after me.

You suck at stunting give it up. You have no right to talk **** you can't even do a slow wheelie nothing but pow pow power wheelies. People like you ruin this community of riding. You go out on the streets and squid them up.

Oh yeah hahaha you think I would ever put you in the mas mayhem dvd hahahahahaha I wanted so I could post it up.

Go back to your sand box and play with all the other kiddies.
Old 09-29-2008, 12:37 PM
Precison Performance Co.

Yamaha412 is a decent person

ive had the opportunity to view the footage..... and on a personal note, there was no rider error..... pretty legit accident..... his boy was kinda just cruisin' up to the camera while kelm was comin over the bridge to where he was and his boy didn't see kelm coming beind him and uturned real qwick and bam.....
Old 09-29-2008, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by Yamaha412
ive had the opportunity to view the footage..... and on a personal note, there was no rider error..... pretty legit accident..... his boy was kinda just cruisin' up to the camera while kelm was comin over the bridge to where he was and his boy didn't see kelm coming beind him and uturned real qwick and bam.....
Oh stop lieing, just tell the truth kelm squided it up and drove into his buddy.

There's no excuses unless we see the video and the video says other.

SQUID!!!!
Old 09-29-2008, 12:51 PM

Timmy P is a decent person

hey this must be B-Rad from "Malibus Most Wanted"for sheezy my neezy living in yo mammas heezzyy

Quick Reply: Team Kelm