Team Kelm

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2008, 11:33 PM
florida! finally

Nate-VMC is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Team Kelm

E RacK
This message is hidden because E RacK is on your ignore list.

ignore list is such a nice feature
Old 09-27-2008, 12:01 AM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

The more I think about it, the more I realize that Kelm is more of an SL OG than most you fools ripping on him. He started way young on here. We saw more of him than most of you would like to have exposed about yourselves. Everytime the kid gets beat down on the bike and berated about his honesty on the subject, most of you hate on hm more... AND HE KEEPS COMING BACK. Like it or not, the kid has got heart. Rocky style heart. I respect that. That's my lil rant for the night, lol.
Old 09-27-2008, 12:28 AM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

Eye of the tiger
Old 09-27-2008, 12:32 AM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by TongWoo
The more I think about it, the more I realize that Kelm is more of an SL OG than most you fools ripping on him. He started way young on here. We saw more of him than most of you would like to have exposed about yourselves. Everytime the kid gets beat down on the bike and berated about his honesty on the subject, most of you hate on hm more... AND HE KEEPS COMING BACK. Like it or not, the kid has got heart. Rocky style heart. I respect that. That's my lil rant for the night, lol.
OG enough to learned how to ride already
Old 09-27-2008, 12:38 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

it's easy to hate on stuntlife.....one person leads, others follow.....i've seen plenty of people come and go in this sport....more have gone than have come to be honest........kelm has been down, and keeps coming back.....gotta throw some respect for that.....
Old 09-27-2008, 01:03 AM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Lit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to behold

no matter how hard you push that turd under water it still floats.
Old 09-27-2008, 01:45 AM

killswitch12283 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Lit
no matter how hard you push that turd under water it still floats.

hahahahahahahaha

who cares, i just think he sounds like a douche
Old 09-27-2008, 01:55 AM

RecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Kelm
**** you *******
There aint nothing to hate on
Old 09-27-2008, 01:57 AM

RecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to allRecklessDan is a name known to all

**** you *******
But big ups to all my haters... I love you guys.

Now you all went and thought I wrecked cause I was a squid, didn't post up any accident tail, or anything well -- if you all could actually use your brain for a second, and wait to hear what happened maybe you'd actually understand instead of being dipshits.

What happened was we were doing back and fourth runs, practicing on a bridge .
and some one used the rear brake and slowed down to quick and you ran into him
Old 09-27-2008, 01:59 AM

Finally someone who understands.... It's both our fault though, I should have been paying attention how much he was slowing down and what he had intended to do I thought he was pulling off to the shoulder but he did a UTurn.... and my bike kicked out to the left, and I held on till the side of my bike hit the side of his bike, and I got thrown off and into the air, slammed into the ground and got knocked out... wasn't even waking up. Scariest thing to ever happen to me, and what's sad is stunting used to be all about being a family of riders, but it's about getting good enough quick enough so you too, can jump on a bandwagon and hate on people to fit in when in fact, I know I can out stunt some of the people that posted in this thread, the difference is I don't brag or post pictures of every accomplishment I make on the bike anymore.

Also to address other issues,
I can ride idle all day, I can scrape a bar, I can do no handers.... On my R6? Probably not, and the only "fly bys" you see me doing are when I'm doing a seat stander because I have no hand brake, the other wheelies are at balance point, because I'm keeping a constant speed across, and not chasing it. Learn your facts people or at LEAST attempt to use what little brains you have.

I'd like to think this is a good height for a SS w/o handbrake.

Better then the crouching, look down at your feet SS that some of your pussies with a HANDBRAKE DO! and you call me the squid? all of stuntlife needs to learn their place, people that are OGs continue to hate that's cool that rest of you JUMP the **** off this bandwagon train, and maybe be hmm... SMART. I honestly wonder how many of you even graduated high school, attend college, or **** type on the computer because some of you are the ones that are downright ******* retard, and make me puke. Kill yourselfs you stupid *****.

Guru. I love you
No comment
Old 09-27-2008, 02:04 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

Nate-VMC
This message is hidden because Nate-VMC is on your ignore list.

im not sure what you said, but im sure it was gay as hell
Old 09-27-2008, 02:06 AM

Originally Posted by Nate-VMC
E RacK
This message is hidden because E RacK is on your ignore list.

ignore list is such a nice feature
Originally Posted by E RacK
Nate-VMC
This message is hidden because Nate-VMC is on your ignore list.

im not sure what you said, but im sure it was gay as hell
same thing u said now u know what he said
Old 09-27-2008, 02:15 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WN0LKLnr_M&NR=1[/youtube]
Old 09-27-2008, 02:33 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
SS idle this year
not yet.. ill keep you updated
Old 09-27-2008, 09:16 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

Originally Posted by crazy636stunter
how do you lock up both brakes and high side?
i was thinking that
Old 09-27-2008, 11:11 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

@ this thread...

and I'm with T-dubby on cheap insurance...

I get full cov. on K6 gix... full cov on my KTM motard(when I had it)
full cov on wife's car an '05, liab. on my mini-van.
and a lot of renter's insurance all for $99./ month!
Old 09-27-2008, 11:18 AM
I JUST WANNA RIDE

BOYD is a decent person

Originally Posted by TongWoo
+1000000

and you all love kelm and u know it..... look at his thread views
Old 09-27-2008, 11:21 AM
florida! finally

Nate-VMC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
@ this thread...

and I'm with T-dubby on cheap insurance...

I get full cov. on K6 gix... full cov on my KTM motard(when I had it)
full cov on wife's car an '05, liab. on my mini-van.
and a lot of renter's insurance all for $99./ month!

yeah... but your a vintage old man... and you drive a mini van. lol
Old 09-27-2008, 11:32 AM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Scott-
no hand brake doin ss yet again proves your a squid
actually if you're doing them for miles on the streets it means you're gangster

You don't NEED a handbrake to do wheelies.......

Quick Reply: Team Kelm