Team Kelm

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2008, 04:16 PM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough
Re: Team Kelm

Dude, get this thread off of here if you are claiming insurance!
Old 09-26-2008, 04:24 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Yeah I probably almost died at this track practice in hawaii..... we were doing passes up and down the track and you always put it down well before the lights because everyone always turns around to get back in line to go back down well I slowed down and luckilly I didnt do a wider U turn cause this dude came flying in like 90 and thats a turn right before the start lights needless to say he slid into the tire barriers in the turn
Old 09-26-2008, 04:32 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Okay I saw some pics and he was pretty much fucked.. He basically didn't really have anywhere to go because for some reason there was a guy on his right and his buddy was turned right in front of him probably like 50ft. He might have made a swerve to the left but that all depends on what the guy was doing... So Yeah he probably shouldn't have been following too close but **** happens.. I've seen PROS run into guys in a lot cause they're trying to drift in a 100ft area with like 4 other guys doing circles so **** happens and people lose focus

Last edited by T-Dubby; 09-26-2008 at 04:39 PM.
Old 09-26-2008, 04:35 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Kelm

I'd like to think this is a good height for a SS w/o handbrake.

Better then the crouching, look down at your feet SS that some of your pussies with a HANDBRAKE DO! and you call me the squid? all of stuntlife needs to learn their place, people that are OGs continue to hate that's cool that rest of you JUMP the **** off this bandwagon train, and maybe be hmm... SMART. I honestly wonder how many of you even graduated high school, attend college, or **** type on the computer because some of you are the ones that are downright ******* retard, and make me puke. Kill yourselfs you stupid *****.
too bad u cant hold up there for 5 seconds...

and heres something u might have been listening alot... I KNEW IT

Originally Posted by br denis
LOL was waiting for someone to use the brake and get ran over
Old 09-26-2008, 04:40 PM

Amir-R is a decent person

Sounds to me like it was his buddies fault. When you KNOW someone else is doing a wheelie behind you, always look back and make sure you're in the clear before turning infront of them. Now its a different thing when everyone is taking turns in a lot, you wait til the person before you is done with their turn before you go in. But this wasn't the case here.
Old 09-26-2008, 04:40 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

I ****** LOVE KELM!!!!!! .....................and BIBO!!!!!!

at least you and ur dumb *** friend are alive.
Old 09-26-2008, 04:44 PM

Murph 636 is a decent person

Damn Kelm, I follow your threads, your pretty good at the wheelies, so is the bike completely done?
Old 09-26-2008, 04:47 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

To all concerned, I obviously can ride idle
keep telling urself that and u might dream with it somenight
Old 09-26-2008, 04:53 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

you piece of ****.. its people like you that keep our insurance high...
Old 09-26-2008, 04:59 PM
Brap

Insurance is high? lol
Old 09-26-2008, 05:07 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

kelm makes me laugh.
Old 09-26-2008, 05:15 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
Insurance is high? lol
yeah since usaa doesn't insure motorcycles
Old 09-26-2008, 05:17 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

we all **** up at least once, it's about getting back on the bike and learning from what happened

I ******* LOVE
Old 09-26-2008, 05:19 PM
Wheelie Whore

SxRacer108 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
you piece of ****.. its people like you that keep our insurance high...
whats insurance? :YEAH
glad to hear everyone's aight Kelm
Old 09-26-2008, 05:22 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Your my hero. :YEAH

For real though..... I've been following your threads, you got back to how good you were super quick man.
You're
Old 09-26-2008, 05:35 PM
Brap

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
yeah since usaa doesn't insure motorcycles
HAHA yeah I know but mines pretty good.. $150 for full cov on car and bike and renters insurance lol but ur not over 25 yet so that's why

Quick Reply: Team Kelm