Clutch wheelies

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2008, 08:04 PM

motosikel is a decent person
Clutch wheelies

I need to know when doing a clutch wheelie, do you rev up to the rpm you want or hold a steady throttle at the desired rpm? Also is there any riders or stunt spots in or around stephenville or granbury texas????
Old 09-25-2008, 08:11 PM
zippy tie rider

GSXRROCKER is a decent person
Re: Clutch wheelies

Originally Posted by motosikel
I need to know when doing a clutch wheelie, do you rev up to the rpm you want or hold a steady throttle at the desired rpm? Also is there any riders or stunt spots in or around stephenville or granbury texas????
pull your clutch, rev to whatever rpm (depends on your style and bike), drop your clutch, and hold on

P.S. keep your foot over your rear brake just in case
Old 09-25-2008, 08:14 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

2000-3000rpm then clutch it up
Old 09-25-2008, 08:21 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Also is there any riders or stunt spots in or around stephenville or granbury texas????
no
Old 09-25-2008, 08:22 PM
Custom User Title

______ is a decent person

Im still getting the hang of clutching up.... I hold around 2800 then drop it. After that I couldnt say... I think I start playing the throttle game but im learning with stock gearing

Hope this helps
Old 09-25-2008, 08:59 PM

Im really a newbie to clutching... How fast do I need to go? And do I rev it or just hold steady on the rpm i want and drop the clutch? I have an 01 f4i. Stock gearing as of now.
Old 09-25-2008, 09:02 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Im really a newbie to clutching... How fast do I need to go? And do I rev it or just hold steady on the rpm i want and drop the clutch? I have an 01 f4i. Stock gearing as of now.
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/443...d-noobs-2.html here you can find clutch wheelie tips its reply #14
Old 09-25-2008, 09:16 PM

jeffd89 is a decent person

I clutch it up all the time just try it with a small amout of rpm around 2 thousand to see how high it pops up and if it doesnt pop up enoupg next time give it a lil more gaslike 2500 then clutch it... i usually just listen to the sound of my motor but ur just getting the hang of it so look at ur rpm gauge to help u
Old 09-25-2008, 09:19 PM

how fast do i need to be rollin? 20 mph?
Old 09-25-2008, 09:27 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

dead stop
Old 09-25-2008, 09:35 PM

for my first few times? Ive really never done these....
Old 09-25-2008, 09:38 PM

motion156 is a decent person

you know wou really only have to feather the clutch while accelerating...try in second gear so it doesnt throw you off. accelerate to where you feel is a comfforrtable speed while accelerating pull the clutch till it starts to slip about half way then releace and hold on.
Old 09-25-2008, 09:39 PM

OKGSXR is an unknown quantity at this point

just stop dead, rev and drop. the rest is up to you, all i can say is hold on and enjoy the ride
Old 09-25-2008, 09:41 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by OKGSXR
just stop dead, rev and drop. the rest is up to you, all i can say is hold on and enjoy the ride
do NOT give anymore advice...

thats not a request, its a warning...
Old 09-25-2008, 09:48 PM

nitroguy is a decent person

Hey, its like this. You pull in the clutch with only one finger. You rev and slip it out just like you are coming off the line. There is no way you will loop it your first time. When you realize you didn't go up higher you just need to rev more. Start from the same speed (20mph or something at first) each time. Don't look at your tach, it's only going to make you tense up. Go by feel every time.
Old 09-25-2008, 09:49 PM

I appreciate the advice. Now I just gotta get the ***** to try it. Kinda nervous abt loopin or some sh*t. Anyway what the hell. Thx.
Old 09-25-2008, 10:00 PM
Custom User Title

______ is a decent person

2nd gear wouldnt be a bad ideal to learn... Just know when you drop down to first you will not need as much throttle (Im sure you know that but why assume)
Old 09-25-2008, 10:01 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

this **** is not rocket science. have u ever done a burnout in a manual transmission car? same concept.
Old 09-25-2008, 10:04 PM
I JUST WANNA RIDE

BOYD is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
this **** is not rocket science. have u ever done a burnout in a manual transmission car? same concept.

not everyone's as smart as u
Old 09-25-2008, 10:09 PM

yeah but ive got different advice before, so Im just tryin to learn with the least chance of messin my **** up or gettin hurt.

Quick Reply: Clutch wheelies