Throttle Trauma 2 Stunt rider G-Man and his g/f were murdered.

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2008, 11:47 AM

MannyFresh954 can only hope to improve
Re: Throttle Trauma 2 Stunt rider G-Man and his g/f were murdered.

Originally Posted by Val_0
^ I think that the police know or have a really good idea as to who did it. They are just gathering all the evidence to nail this guy. The report of her dying en route to the hospital isn't really true. She died when they moved her to put her into air ambulance. We believe that the shooting occured on Thursday and she lived till Monday afternoon. I don't event want to think what was going through her mind sitting, shot, looking at the man she loved more than anything in world dead in front of her for 5 days.
that just made me want to get sick thinking about it....my heart goes out to them and their family and friends....people suck and shouldnt have even been born if they could do such a thing to another person such as that....
Old 09-27-2008, 01:30 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

R.i.p.
Old 09-27-2008, 02:00 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW thats nuts! RIP

The cops should be tortured for being ******* idiots as well.

Hunting area or not, you don't hear 6 shots fire and think something of it. I don't know too much about hunting but from what I've seen on TV and from what my friends have told me who hunt, I've never heard of any of them firing off 6 shots in a row. Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you just fire 1 shot at a time?
Old 09-27-2008, 02:15 PM

MannyFresh954 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by SIC J
WOW thats nuts! RIP

The cops should be tortured for being ******* idiots as well.

Hunting area or not, you don't hear 6 shots fire and think something of it. I don't know too much about hunting but from what I've seen on TV and from what my friends have told me who hunt, I've never heard of any of them firing off 6 shots in a row. Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you just fire 1 shot at a time?
you're 100% right and for that cop to put 6 shots fired off and do something else and never come back to check on it is a fu,cking idiot...that girl would still have been here if that stupid fu.cking cop got his/hers fat *** out of the car and knocked on a few doors or looked around for more then a couple of mins...
Old 10-23-2008, 04:30 PM

thundergod is an unknown quantity at this point

At the Premier last Sunday we saved 2 seats for them, I said a few words in their honor and introduced a minute of silence before we busted into the film.His footage was killer and everyone cheered bigtime everytime G-Man was on screen.I would like to think they both would have been happy.

R.I.P. G-man & Lee
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	streetkingstattoo.JPG
Views:	25
Size:	10.8 KB
ID:	215547  
Old 10-23-2008, 05:03 PM

Saturnin is a decent person

yah and to add to that.. some wierd **** went on @ the premiere

Guthries son picked the winning ticket for a pocket bike and the teen that won the pocketbike was the kid that was friends with both Guthrie and Lisa and he was the kid that found them.
******* WIERD!!!!!! YEt super amazing @ the same time.