Throttle Trauma 2 Stunt rider G-Man and his g/f were murdered.

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2008, 10:45 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Throttle Trauma 2 Stunt rider G-Man and his g/f were murdered.

thats nuts....
Old 09-25-2008, 11:04 PM

atnuts is an unknown quantity at this point

this is terrible news...prayers go out to their families

poor girl...can't even imagine
Old 09-25-2008, 11:37 PM

NOTORIOUS1 is an unknown quantity at this point

yes death is a real thing we have to deal with. that doesn't change the fact that this is a horrible thing..RIP may God be with there family and friends.
Old 09-26-2008, 12:26 AM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

Adam134 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kaneone

some teenagers down my street got into a fight early this summer. one of the kids girlfriends called the cops and said there was gunfire. (none that i heard anyways, my office window was open and i was within eyesight of the group. id like to think id hear gunshots) the cops showed up in crazy force. there was a helicopter flying around and like 8 squad cars circling the neighbor hood. i went out for a smoke, and the cops were ready all tense and covering their weapons. i had to explain to em there wasnt any gun fire.. and yet they still stayed for at least 40minutes..

maybe they do things differently here, but when 6 gunshots are reported to the police along with a cry for help and a yell.. the cops dont just.. forget to check for bodies.. or apparently the unoticed broken padio door.

my neighbor across the street killed himself this year on the 4th of july with pills in his bathtub. the neighbor one house down found the body the next day. cause he though it suspisious that his bathroom light was one for over 24 hrs.. definately not something id find uncommon, and yet.. he did..

im sure that the 17 year old is definately gonna have a life changing exp and sight but.. death is common and part of growing up. im sure he'll be just find without needing dr. phil later in life...

Im just saying.... hello mcfly...

-kane
your neglecting to mention that you live in a suburb in the city.. mission as stated before is a small town.. small towns in canada have alot of hunters.. hunters shoot guns.. makes sense? I agree its definately suspicious that the cops dont look into it in more detail.. but we're talking two different attitudes towards gunfire here.
Old 09-26-2008, 12:38 AM

Lenzin is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, thank you all for caring and for the support you are sending our way! It means alot to us that you guys are all thinking bout Lisa and Guthrie, and the rest of us here in Canada.

This is a terrible event and everyone down here is all torn up about it. So many un answered questions with the lack of (in my opinion) un-professionalism by the police. I can only hope that they find the sick bastard(s) and have them given the maximum sentence possible!

But to be real our justice system out here is a joke so deep down I am wishing that they are found by people other then the law so they can be given the justice they diserve.....Vigilantee justice!

Last edited by Lenzin; 09-26-2008 at 12:42 AM.
Old 09-26-2008, 12:50 AM

Saturnin is a decent person

double post from me..

Last edited by Saturnin; 09-26-2008 at 12:58 AM.
Old 09-26-2008, 12:52 AM

Saturnin is a decent person

like with anything," should have, could have, would have" ..but thats not the case unfortunately. No one is wrong here and no one is right, its just how it is. Lot of different circumstance comes into play with both the cops, kid, neighbours etc. Sadly the stars were not alligned that faithfull first and following days.

In a perfect world our friends would still be kickin' wif us @ the spot this sunday and we would have a great time. Such is not the case. In my personal life this sport has allowed me to meet some really ******* awesome people and i cherish that greatly. I wouldnt want anyone to go through this, and the people who have, i have great respect for.

Last edited by Saturnin; 09-26-2008 at 12:56 AM.
Old 09-26-2008, 11:53 AM

Suicidal Antics is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Adam134
your neglecting to mention that you live in a suburb in the city.. mission as stated before is a small town.. small towns in canada have alot of hunters.. hunters shoot guns.. makes sense? I agree its definately suspicious that the cops dont look into it in more detail.. but we're talking two different attitudes towards gunfire here.

exactly. I live in a small town in maine, and it is extremely common to hear gunfire. between hunting, target practice, and potential poachers, i wouldnt think twice about hearing gunfire.

regardless, my best are with the families, and hopefully those responsible get whats coming to them.
Old 09-26-2008, 12:04 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by Adam134
your neglecting to mention that you live in a suburb in the city.. mission as stated before is a small town.. small towns in canada have alot of hunters.. hunters shoot guns.. makes sense?
lot of ninja deer and moose out there kicking in patio doors and screaming for help...

-kane
Old 09-26-2008, 12:09 PM

23 is an unknown quantity at this point

I live out in the sticks and also very close to a firing range. There is a huge different between shots fired in the back bush and someone being shot next door.

Again RIP and my condolences to the family and friends of these two.

Old 09-26-2008, 01:16 PM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

Adam134 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kaneone
lot of ninja deer and moose out there kicking in patio doors and screaming for help...

-kane
Like I said .. two different worlds.. you live in a city where everyone sees and hears everything.. he lives in the country where not so much.. just because you dont understand how small towns work doesnt mean you have to be a ***** about it, this isnt a pissing contest.. its a sad story involving fellow riders so have some respect.
Old 09-26-2008, 09:53 PM

thundergod is an unknown quantity at this point

he was the coolest guy I've ever had the pleasure of knowing.he was an incredible friend to all of us for the last couple years.thanks for all your well wishes guys.this really sucks I miss them both so much.tell all your boys you love em before it's too late.R.I.P. Gman!
Old 09-26-2008, 10:14 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Damn that's like one of the worst stories ever!! The person responsible should be tortured!!!
Old 09-26-2008, 10:26 PM
www.315RIDERS.com

FRANK-THE-TANK is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Darius
Damn that's like one of the worst stories ever!! The person responsible should be tortured!!!
agreed. ****** sick story.find that ********** and kill him your selfs. if it was my friends i would be.
Old 09-27-2008, 06:33 AM
scrape it son!

tigroo is a decent person

Originally Posted by Val_0
I'll try to answer best I can from what I know at the moment. Lisa was shot in the neck. What we believe happened is that she was paralyzed and was unable to move. The kid who found them went to the house 3 days in a row. The first day he came by he didn't see anyone at the house and left. Tho their truck and motorcycle were parked at the front. The second day he came back and walked around the house he heard moaning but believed that it was Lisa and Guthrie having sex and left. What we believe happened is that Lisa saw or heard him but couldn't talk or move to ask for help. The third day when the kid came back and saw that nothing changed he got brave and walked through the broken glass patio door to see what was going on. As he walked in through the door he saw Guthrie face down in a pool of blood with a bullet hole in the back of his head. He also saw Lisa in the chair dying. Him and the little buddy that he apparently was with ran away and called the police. When the ambulance services tried to move Lisa to the air ambulance she died.

One explanation is that she was shot in the neck and paralyzed but the shot wasn't "lethal" enough to kill her right away. She bled to death for almost 5 days and died from shock when she was moved. She couldn't call for help or move because she was paralyzed.

Now we are awaiting the official autopsy report and coroner's findings.

damn, what an horrible death..... **** like that is just crazy

RIP, condolences to the family too,
Old 09-27-2008, 09:04 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

Im sure the police will catch him, if they already have a good idea, im sure they are pretty pissed already!

What kind of justice will he get if hes caught? double life sentence back to back?

RIP thats def one of the most horrible stories ive heard.

Hope the familys and friends stay strong and get through this.
Old 09-27-2008, 09:50 AM

Little666Devil is a decent person

he deserves alot worse than any jail sentence....... really sorry to hear everything that happened.... R.I.P.
Old 09-27-2008, 10:07 AM
Wheelie Whore

SxRacer108 is an unknown quantity at this point

hope the ******* get what they deserve...thats messed up...R.I.P bro. I think its time to go on a man hunt....
Old 09-27-2008, 10:10 AM
Wheelie Whore

SxRacer108 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Val_0
I'll try to answer best I can from what I know at the moment. Lisa was shot in the neck. What we believe happened is that she was paralyzed and was unable to move. The kid who found them went to the house 3 days in a row. The first day he came by he didn't see anyone at the house and left. Tho their truck and motorcycle were parked at the front. The second day he came back and walked around the house he heard moaning but believed that it was Lisa and Guthrie having sex and left. What we believe happened is that Lisa saw or heard him but couldn't talk or move to ask for help. The third day when the kid came back and saw that nothing changed he got brave and walked through the broken glass patio door to see what was going on. As he walked in through the door he saw Guthrie face down in a pool of blood with a bullet hole in the back of his head. He also saw Lisa in the chair dying. Him and the little buddy that he apparently was with ran away and called the police. When the ambulance services tried to move Lisa to the air ambulance she died.

One explanation is that she was shot in the neck and paralyzed but the shot wasn't "lethal" enough to kill her right away. She bled to death for almost 5 days and died from shock when she was moved. She couldn't call for help or move because she was paralyzed.

Now we are awaiting the official autopsy report and coroner's findings.
damn...
Old 09-27-2008, 10:20 AM

investor7523 is a decent person

damn thats horrible. id like to knock about 5 shades of **** out of that scumbag...

RIP Lisa and Guthrie

Quick Reply: Throttle Trauma 2 Stunt rider G-Man and his g/f were murdered.