Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2008, 07:10 PM

KANE>NIN is a decent person
Re: ABC News Video Reckless Riders

**** that ****
Old 09-09-2008, 07:13 PM

KANE>NIN is a decent person

stunt ridings gonna become just like skateboarding and bmx...........
Old 09-09-2008, 07:25 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jay cky
Holy edit the last 10 years of online vids together to make stunt riding look even worse than it is.....

whats next this....... rofl and so freaking gay
http://www.exitspeed.net/
Stunts
John Cade .... stunt coordinator
John Cade .... stunt double: Gregory Jbara
John Cann .... stunt actor
John Cann .... stunt double: Fred Ward
Clay Dix .... extreme motorcycle stunts
Clay Dix .... motorcycle stunts
Shanna Lynn .... motorcycle stunts
Pete O. Partida .... stunt performer
Víctor Quintero .... stunt performer
Eric Rocks .... extreme motorcycle stunts
Bryon Weiss .... stunt double: David Rees Snell

Old 09-09-2008, 09:43 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by KANE>NIN
stunt ridings gonna become just like skateboarding and bmx...........
Let's not turn this thread into another of of those. The issue is how bad and negative the piece made stunt riding look.
Old 09-09-2008, 10:31 PM

colombiancapone is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah,that was the homie that put that bikenight together. the dude in the black,blue and white textile looking jacket is one of those WRECKLESS power wheelie dudes. little did they know.haha. that task force that night was SOO HUGE!!! thank god 80% of hollywood bikenight regulars got word about it as soon as the first riders showed up as the cops and shippies were rolling up. everyone just went to another bikenight and there it was drama free. if that news crew comes around again,it aint gonna be a warm welcome from those guys.
Old 09-09-2008, 10:58 PM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

This news bullshit really pisses me off.

Originally Posted by br denis
Stunts
John Cade .... stunt coordinator
John Cade .... stunt double: Gregory Jbara
John Cann .... stunt actor
John Cann .... stunt double: Fred Ward
Clay Dix .... extreme motorcycle stunts
Clay Dix .... motorcycle stunts
Shanna Lynn .... motorcycle stunts
Pete O. Partida .... stunt performer
Víctor Quintero .... stunt performer
Eric Rocks .... extreme motorcycle stunts
Bryon Weiss .... stunt double: David Rees Snell

what fucktard agreed to stunt for this movie, are these guys on stuntlife...?
Old 09-09-2008, 11:10 PM

polish projecti is a decent person

pigs such a joke his last names Lego
Old 09-09-2008, 11:18 PM

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by imafrogg420
This news bullshit really pisses me off.

what fucktard agreed to stunt for this movie, are these guys on stuntlife...?
searched on them didnt found anythin cept for eric rocks but dont think hes on sl

Last edited by br denis; 09-09-2008 at 11:44 PM.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:44 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

I met Clay and Eric at the ride of the century last year. Really cool guys. http://cncstunts.com/Profile.htm

Props to him for getting a chance to ride for a movie.

Last edited by Compton82; 09-09-2008 at 11:48 PM.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:46 PM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

kipROCKet is a decent person

trick riders
Old 09-09-2008, 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by Compton82
I met Clay at the ride of the century last year. Really cool guy. http://cncstunts.com/Profile.htm

Props to him for getting a chance to ride for a movie
cool he did stuff for Prison Break

lol check the movie pics they did some crazy **** on his hair lol

Last edited by br denis; 09-09-2008 at 11:50 PM.
Old 09-10-2008, 12:12 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

I watched a story on GMA about motorcycle stunting on the major highways. I think you guys are confused as to the correct meaning of stunting... and I think it's pretty crappy the way you guys portrayed it! Not only did you take alot of the interview with rider/amputee, Ryan Shchanek, out of context, but you also showed only one aspect of the sport that is in all actuality super out-dated!
You portrayed it as dangerous and underground in such a way that I think may have actuaully glamorized it and maybe painted it in such a light that young fresh riders may find it cool or "bad" now. Why not show them there's a better way?
How about you do a flip side story and show the sport for what it actually has become and take a look at the very real and professional aspect of it?? Take an honest look at the riders that compete in sanctioned competitions around the world, and make this a part of thier life and the way they make their living! Now there are factory sponsorships, among many others, for this, BMW, Kawasaki... And ther are bigtime sanctioned competitions and a whole profesional world out there around this sport!! And, sorry but that information actually makes you guys look silly and misinformed to the world and general public.

This is a globally recognized sport now, not just localized in the US, someone shouldv'e found that out? I mean, come on.. you guys are the NEWS for Pete's sake.. Look it up.

That is what I wrote on that ABC news link where you can put in your LOL

I doubt that it will go anywhere or get anyone's attention, but boy did it feel good to type that out like someone might read it! haha

I was imagining the reporter and her boss reading it and realizing I was right, and maybe that cop too....lol
But then I decided that I liked the dream sequence better where I imagined he couldn't read, and how one time, he tried following me over the old "bridge out" jump on Hazzard county line Road, but never did quite make it and ended up in the creek!

I want the general lee...
Old 09-10-2008, 12:15 AM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by ActionJackson
wheelburns thats a good one more than one hundred tickets ha ha I got big love for the streetfighterz

it amde me laugh
Old 09-11-2008, 02:26 PM

mxracer95 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wanna see the full video of that night on the freeway when CHP claims they were surrounded and ran off the road?

http://photos.hollywoodbikenight.com...y.php?cat=1070

Both videos are the same, only one is 320 width the other is 640 width. Save bandwidth and only watch the smaller one.

Recorded from MY helmet cam. You can see one time when a CHP cut over right in front of me, cutting into the middle of the pack. This wasn't the CHP on the news story, but that's what happened further ahead. A dozen CHP surrounded US on the freeway and ran US off the road and tried to corrall us like a hurd of cattle. As the video clearly shows, no one did anything wrong or illegal. There were 150-200 bikes on the freeway all at once going about 60 mph (speed limit is 65).

In the news story, I was the guy with the backwards hat that Sgt Lago was speaking to when he said he was shutting us down. They had 40 cops out that night to kick people out of a parking lot. I spoke in length to the news reporter and she thought the whole thing was pretty rediculous with the cops. In her words, "I didn't see anyone do anything wrong." But she had a story to do. It's her job, it's what she was told to do.