Early morning ride = bad

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2008, 11:56 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve
Re: Early morning ride = bad

Originally Posted by SCOTT_Chychul
Glad im not the only one. For some reason it felt like since my foot was down there it would be over the brake but it turns out there actually isnt a rear brake on the pass peg. Who knew.

hahaha yeah i think its just because you have your brain programmed and your so used to your foot being over the brake if it's on a peg on the right side. so nothing triggers that something is wrong until its really really wrong.
Old 09-08-2008, 12:05 AM
Gg no Re K ThX

Blitzburgh is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
yep ive done that ,forgot to cover the hand break before and snapped that bitch up fast and hard ....a little pee came out
you need depends when you ride OMR. you old SOB.
Old 09-08-2008, 12:20 AM

joedick is a decent person

So I Figured I Would Try To Be A Parkin Lot Pimp About 6 Hours Ago And I Wanted To Try Some Circle Wheelies And Guess What? I Fell. I Fell Real Hard On The Right Side And Jacked My Front Rim And Throttle Real Bad. You Think I Would Have Learned To Stop There But Noooooooo, I Had To Try Again And This Time The Throttle Stuck Wide Open And Guess What Else I Learned? Stone Walls At 35 Mph Head On Can Total A Bike Instantly. Oh And Broken Legs And A Broken Ankle Hurt A Little More Than A Broken Bikes. Ill Leave This **** To The Pros And Ill Stick To The Highway ****. Lmfao
Old 09-08-2008, 11:55 PM
Gg no Re K ThX

Blitzburgh is a decent person

Originally Posted by joedick
So I Figured I Would Try To Be A Parkin Lot Pimp About 6 Hours Ago And I Wanted To Try Some Circle Wheelies And Guess What? I Fell. I Fell Real Hard On The Right Side And Jacked My Front Rim And Throttle Real Bad. You Think I Would Have Learned To Stop There But Noooooooo, I Had To Try Again And This Time The Throttle Stuck Wide Open And Guess What Else I Learned? Stone Walls At 35 Mph Head On Can Total A Bike Instantly. Oh And Broken Legs And A Broken Ankle Hurt A Little More Than A Broken Bikes. Ill Leave This **** To The Pros And Ill Stick To The Highway ****. Lmfao
thats why you aways cover the clutch too dude.